She's Doing It For You, Charlie - Cover

She's Doing It For You, Charlie

by Softly

Copyright© 2005 by Softly

Erotica Sex Story: True Story. Lynn and Charles are both laid off. They buy a bar/motel with a major problem that they do not know about. They are told that the only way to attract customes from the nearby thruway is to have women available for sex. When Lynn finds out how much a woman can make, she does the unthinkable. Her two sisters are working their way through college. They join in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   True Story   Rough   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

The story that I'm about to tell you is true, as to the basic facts. I have changed the names of the people, the town, and the motel, so that where this happened, and who the people are, will not be evident to those who know this family.

The year is 1962. The yearly wage for a policeman or an insurance adjuster is five thousand, two hundred dollars a year. A top salesman for a company such a Dow Chemical would make ten thousand.

Charles and Lynn Van Hoven liveed in Jamestown, New York. Both work for Jamestown Fine Gifts, a company that employed seventy-two people, of which thirty were women. Lynn's two younger sisters, twins by the name of Donna and Debby, both worked there part time, and went to the University of New York, Buffalo.

The girl's parents had been killed in an auto wreck. Charles had purchased a duplex, so that the girls could live next door.

They were an average family, living in an average neighborhood, who went to church every Sunday.

A large company in Michigan purchased Jamestown Fine Gifts from the man who owned it. Charles later learned that what the buyer wanted was patents, owned by Jamestown Fine Gifts. All the employees received a ninety-day notice that the Jamestown factory would close.

Talk about a shock. There are few jobs in an old town like Jamestown, which is off the beaten path. Charles drove to Dunkirk, which is next to interstate 90, and Lake Erie. There are several wineries in that area that might have jobs. In his travel, he stopped to read the local paper. In it, he noted that a motel and bar called Lake View was for sale.

He drove to the real estate agent's office. The asking price for both was seventy-five thousand dollars. He went to see it with the agent.

He could not believe what he found. The motel, which had beach frontage of three hundred feet, was in first class shape, and had twenty rooms. The bar sat thirty at booths, and another ten at the bar. "This is a hell-of-a-buy," the agent whispered to him.

"Why is it on the market?"

"Old, Hubert, who owns the place, told me that he has made his. Going to retire in Florida."

What the agent and Charles did not know is that there had been a tanker spill the week before. The beach was coated with a film of oil that would take a year or more to dissipate. An adjuster for the ship owner had settled with Hubert for his loss of income for seventy thousand.

Charles signed an offer to purchase. He got a loan on his duplex. That, with his saving was enough to buy the Lake View. There was a closing a week later.

Lynn manned the motel, Charles the bar. The first night only eight people came to the bar. The next night, a Saturday, was better, with thirty locals showing up. Many had known Hubert well for years. One old coot, after his third beer, approached Charles. "Hey, Chuck. Glad to see that you're going to keep the bar open in spite of the oil."

"What oil?"

"Oh, shit. Didn't Hubert, that old Rascal, tell you about the oil on the beach?"

"He did not."

For the next three months, Charles' attorney tried to locate Hubert, to sue the bastard.

In the meantime, the bar and motel limped along, even thou it was in peak season. A salesman stayed with them. He and Chuck struck up a conversation. "You know," The salesman said. "What this place needs are some women. I know of a place like this near Rochester. A couple hookers stopped by one day. They told the owner that if he would let them use a room for free, that they would stay at his place two days each week. He tried it. Soon ever salesman going to Rochester was staying at his place, drinking up a storm."

"What was in it for the women?"

"They spent the day getting a tan at his pool. Made a ton of money in the evenings. For them it was a vacation."

"Where to hell would I find a woman like that down here the sticks?"

"I know a gal in Buffalo who might be interested."

"Tell her that she can have a free room."

The next day, Chuck told Lynn. "What are you thinking, Charles Van Hoven? Do you really want some cheap whore staying with us?"

"I do if it will save us from bankruptcy"

Well, the woman showed up. She was nothing like either Lynn or Charles had imagined. She was of average height, slim, with hardly any breasts, soft spoken, well educated, and did not smoke. "Bad for your health, she said. Lynn found that she liked Betty Brigham. When she learned that Betty had also lost her parents, Lynn thought of Betty as a friend.

It was the first week of August that Betty stayed all week. By the second Saturday business had doubled at the bar. By the second week of her stay, the motel was seeing half the rooms filled. Word of mouth among the peddlers, and other road warriors, brought more business each night.

At the pool, Lynn said to Betty. "How much money do you make?"

"Standard rates for salesman."

"What is that?"

"Ten for a blow job. Twenty-five for fifteen minutes of missionary. Fifty for a half hour, and you can use my butt. One hundred for you and your buddies to use me for two hours."

Lynn's mouth opened wide in awe. Her hand rose to cover her mouth. "Betty, How much money do you make a night?"

"Not that much. You are not very busy yet. But it is getting better. I'm averaging one hundred and ten dollars a night."

"You have made fourteen hundred dollars since you have come her?" Lynn hissed.

Betty nodded, and then said, "Lynn, you will need to get a couple girls down here. I have to take a week off and go see my mother. If you don't have any girls, the word will spread and the salesman will stop coming. I'll be back. I really like being in the sun."

Lynn, wearing a two-piece bathing suit, stood up. "Betty, look at me. Would the men be interested in me?"

Betty laughed. "Lynn, of course they would. Don't be silly." Now more thoughtful, she added. "You have a pretty face. You have twice the breasts that I have. You have a small pot tummy that turns some men on. Butt is a tad too wide, as are the upped legs. You will have to pull your legs up by your side to give men complete access. Another trick is to put a small pillow under your butt. It will make your pussy like a aircraft carrier, ready for the guy to stroke his cock into you any way his little heart desires."

"I'm scared to death. How do I start?"

Betty smiled. "Sit down, Lynn. Okay, here is what we do. Tonight will be busy. You mentioned your sisters. Can you have one man the motel? You stay in my room. I'll arrange for two guys to come to the room each time. You will do one, I'll do the other."

"What should I tell my husband?"

"He is stuck in the bar all night. So, you tell him nothing, absolutely nothing, until you have done it for a few nights. Then, if you want to continue, you and I will sit down with him. You will have made a ton of money to show him. I will tell him that it was my idea. I will also tell him that if you do it, and run this motel bar for ten years that you can retire rich. My goal is to make one hundred and fifty thousand, tax free, then go buy a small gilt and flower shop in a nice southern town, marry, and live the rest of my life as a southern lady."

Lynn Van Hoven had never heard another woman speak with such clarity, and authority in her life. She still was scared.

Donna suspected that something was going on when Lynn had her man the motel desk. "I'll be in room twenty, if anyone calls for me."

Donna saw Betty walk two men towards the far end of the motel. She looked at the registration cards. Betty Brigham was staying in room twenty. Donna stepped out of the office just in time to see Betty and the two men enter room twenty.

Betty had carefully picked up the two best-dressed men in the bar. Neither knew the other. She wanted to be sure that they were savvy men, who would understand and utilize the information that she was about to tell them.

Lynn was wearing a sheer black teddy when they entered. Lynn, this is Phil and Frank. Both men smiled, as they looked her over. Betty had told them that another woman would join them.

"Here is the gig, guys. Lynn is a married woman who has only had one lover in her life. She is scared, but she needs money in the worst way. We can do one of three things. First, you can both have me. Second, each of you can have one of us. Three, for fifty bucks, you can both have Lynn for a half hour."

The men looked at each other, and then turned to Betty. Phil said, "With all due respect, Betty, if you don't mind, I want to do Lynn."

"So do I," said Frank.

"Get on the bed, Lynn. Give me the money, gentlemen." The money changed hands. Betty put it in the wall safe. "Tell her what you want her to do, guys. See you later." With that, Betty walked out. She knew that whatever happened to Lynn would be easier for her to take, if she was alone with the men.

Phil wasted no time. He took Lynn by the arms and pulled her to the side of the bed, so that her head hung over the side. "The time is seven twenty. We have until seven fifty. Open your mouth." Lynn did.

Phil's cock was inserted. "I'll bet this is a first for her?"

"Let's give her several firsts," Frank responded, as he ran his tongue up her slit, while his wet finger probed her ass. She immediately started to squirm, tried to say something. Frank's finger was now in her ass. "She is a virgin, here," he added.

"Won't be for long." Phil said with a chuckle.

Lynn panicked. Phil noted her lifting her ass in the air trying to dislodge Franks finger. He took both sides of her head, and thrust forward. Then he had a better idea. To Frank he said. "There is some gel on the dresser. Grease up. Get on your back with your legs on the floor. I'll set her down on your cock."

Both men understood that Lynn was about to get her first anal. Phil knew that she was going to have double penetration at the same time.

Frank got up. Phil lifted Lynn. He sat her down facing away from Frank, on Frank's cock. She had no choice, since Phil had her by the back and legs. Frank guided her onto his shaft. Unwittingly, she arched her back trying to get away from the invader, so her back was on Frank's chest. Phil looped her legs outside Franks, so that now, her pussy, which had been eaten by Frank, was an open cavern, just inviting a hard cock to push into her body, into her very soul.

Phil leaned forward, resting his upper body on his extended arms. Too late, she understood his intention. Too late to roll off. Too late to lift her legs. Phil eased his cock into her. His face was red from the excitement of the moment. His was the second cock to use this pussy. He buried himself to the balls, in spite of the fact that she was extremely tight, and made even tighter by Franks cock filling her lower passage.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.