Diane!

by Jules Chavrien

Copyright© 2005 by Jules Chavrien

Erotica Sex Story: A soldier's leave in London is a memorable one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Copyright© 1995 All rights reserved

It was my second furlough in London, and much different from my first. On my first, I had hooked up with three other kids, one guy and two girls, for my week's leave. This time, I was going to go it, on my own. This was the Christmas season, of the same year. I actually got there on Boxing Day. That is the day after Christmas, and there were a million kids on the streets. It drove me crazy, until I had it explained to me. The city was much more festive than the last time I was there, even though the weather was worse. Colder and wetter, but not anything I hadn't expected.

The first couple days, I made it to a lot of the sights I had missed, on my first trip, when I became an Anglophile for life. The third day was a Saturday and many of the attractions were closed, so I decided to take in a movie, which was playing at one of the larger "cinemas" downtown, in Central London. Since it was a week-end, and the Holiday Season, there was quite a long "Queue", which I joined. The people in front of me were a young woman about 20, and an older woman, I thought was her Mother. I got out a cigarette and my lighter, (in those days a smoker wasn't immediately exiled to Siberia) and started the routine. Before I got my cigarette lit, the younger woman asked if I would like to trade, one of my American cigarettes, for one of her English ones. As I had been trying to think of an excuse to talk to her, I agreed at once. She reached up, removed the cigarette from my lips, and put it in her own, smiling as she did it. I took one of hers, from her package, and lit both of them, for us. I introduced myself, and she told me her name was Diane, and the other woman was her Aunt Beatrice, who was in from the country, for the day. As the line moved forward, we continued our conversation, getting to know more about one another, and agreeing to buy our seats together, in the loges, where we could smoke. She told me she lived at home with her Mother and Father, who was the "custodian" of an office building in Lincoln's Inn Fields, a street in the legal district. Most of the tenants in the building were "Barristers" and "Solicitors", what we would call lawyers, and were gone for the Holidays. The apartment that came with her Father's job was in the basement of the building he took care of. With all the tenants gone, her parents had taken the opportunity to go to the country, to visit some relatives, for the weekend.

At the "Interval", Diane and I went out to the lobby, to get some refreshments, and decided that we would take her Aunt to Paddington Station, to catch her train, together, and go out that evening. When we returned to our seats, I gave her my hand, to help her up the step into our row, and when she was up, she kept hold of it. We seated ourselves, next to Beatrice, and watched the rest of the program. She kept her hand in mine, and held it first on her knee, and later, by common consent, she moved it up to her crotch, where I could feel the heat emanating, from her mound.

After the show, the three of us caught a Red, double-decked, bus to the station, riding on the upper deck, in deference to my "Tourist" status, with much laughing and talking making the ride very short. Diane took hold of my hand again, and drew my arm around her shoulder, holding my hand on the upper swell of her breast. I could feel that her breast was firm and high, even through the fabric of her heavy winter coat. Her shoulder brushing, straight brown hair tickled my ear, as she laid her head on my shoulder, in laughter, at something one of us had said, and her huge dark eyes twinkled at me, with promise. The bus arrived at the station, with time to spare, and we all went to the Tea Shop, for Tea and a sweet. The half hour passed quickly, with a lot of laughter at my language faux-pas, caused by the differences between "English" and "American".

As I handed Beatrice up to the train step, she squeezed my hand, and leaned forward, to kiss me lightly on the lips, whispering in my ear, "I like you Arthur. Take good care of my niece, tonight. I wish I were twenty years younger, and she'd have to fight me, for you. Ta-ta, lad." Diane and I waited, and waved the train out of the station, before turning to each other, and gazing at one another, before slowly going into each other's arms, and fastening our lips together, in our first kiss. When we came up for air, we were both breathing hard, and stood holding each other tightly for a moment, before separating, and laughing in sheer happiness. Diane took my hand, and we started toward the front of the station to catch a Taxi to Lincoln's Inn Fields. Her building was a post-war, ten story, office block, with a private side entrance, to the machinery space and her apartment. As we walked in, she told me "she wanted to change her clothes for the evening". We entered her apartment, and she showed me around the "Flat", as she called it. She settled me on the sofa, in front of the Electric fire, knelt in front of me, and took off my wet shoes. "I'll just be a moment, Arthur. I want to get into something dry." With this she disappeared, through the doorway to her bedroom, behind me, closing the door after her.

My socks were dry and toasty, by the time Diane came out of her room, and walked over to the back of the sofa, and covered my eyes, with her hands. I had been dozing in the warmth, and she surprised me, so I reared back, bumping my head against two warm breasts. She held my head back, on the cushion of her body a moment, then ran her hands down my chest, inside my shirt, leaning forward 'til her hair fell around my head, in a cascade of perfumed silk. She fastened her lips to mine, as her fingertips wormed their way under my belt, and into the hair of my groin. I broke our kiss, took her hands out of my shirt and rose to go to her. When I turned to her, I saw that she had changed into a negligee, of light blue lace. Her dark nipples, and silky black bush, showed through the open mesh of the lace, and she smiled, at my look of surprise. "I told you I was going to get dressed for the evening." she said, laughing, and beckoning me toward her. She took my hand and led me toward the door she had gone through before.

In her room, she sat me on the bed, and knelt at my feet, stripping off my socks, and massaging my feet, finally raising each in turn, to kiss and lap the soles, and suck each toe, in turn, into her mouth. Her attention to my feet had my prick like a steel rod, bouncing between two magnets. As she leaned over my feet, her gown fell away from her breasts, and I stared hungrily at them, swaying with her every movement. She rose, pushed me back on the bed, and knelt beside my chest, un-buttoning my shirt, and pushing it off my shoulders. I lay un-moving, letting her minister to me, as she would. It seemed to be what she wanted. Diane worked my shirt off my arms, stripped my Tee shirt over my head, and pushed me back down. When she leaned over my chest, to start kissing my nipples, her gown fell away again, and I reached out, to take the weight of her breasts, in my hands. Their heat entered my palms, and I kneaded the flesh filling them, causing the nipples to grow and expand, into rigid cylinders, pressing into my flesh. With her gown fallen away I could see past her breasts and down to the thatch of silky black hair on her pubes. Her mouth traveled over my chest, leaving snail trails of spit, which cooled in the night air, causing the hairs to rise, and tickle, as she moved her head lower, toward my waist. Her hands preceded her mouth and fumbled my belt open, un-zipped my fly and took the waistband in her hands to push my trousers down. I raised my hips, to facilitate their removal, and finally kicked them off, as her mouth pressed to the fabric of my shorts, breathing hot breath through the cloth, on to my throbbing prick. Her hands gathered the cloth around me and raised my cotton covered rod to her lips, taking its hidden head into the moistness of her mouth. Her movement toward my crotch had turned her away from me, presenting me with a close-up view of her lace covered pussy, pushing out between her thighs, as she knelt to mouth my prick... I reached over to her nearest knee, and moved it across my chest, so she straddled me, and then, raised my face to her cunt and pushed the lace into her crack, with my tongue. Diane unwrapped my shorts from around my prick, and pushed them down to my knees, for me to kick off, while I moved a fold of her lace negligee back and forth, across her clit, the scratchy fabric making her writhe, to it's every movement. She retrieved my prick in to her mouth, running her tongue in circles around the head. I flipped her gown up over her ass, and applied my mouth to her now naked pussy, spreading the lips with my tongue, capturing her clit between my teeth, for my tongue to abrade. "Come up here, Diane! I want to see your beautiful face. I want to kiss you, as I make love to you." I said, pulling back on her hips to seat her beside me. When she was seated by me, I gently raised her gown over her head, and up her raised arms, freeing her breasts to my gaze. As I stared, a few goose bumps rose on her belly and arms, and a slight shiver coursed through her. "I'm chilly, Arthur. Let's get under the blanket. It'll be cozy," she said.

We pulled down the spread, together, and folded back the blankets and top sheet. Getting in, from opposite sides, we both shivered, as the clammy sheets en-folded our bodies, urging us toward each other. As we went into each other's arms, our mutual body heat smoothed the goose bumps, and warmed the sheets, under and over us. "Relax, Diane! Let's take a moment for each other," I said.

"Don't tell me you're in love with me. We just met this afternoon, and I don't want to get hurt again. The last time a boy told me he loved me, it ended up hurting too much."

"No, Diane, I won't say that, now. I will say, I like you more than anyone I've met in a long time. I want to get to know you a lot better. Will you write to me, if I write to you? Now, kiss me a little, while we get warm."

"Oh, Arthur! Of course I'll answer your letters. I like you a lot too. Please, don't think I do this, with every boy I meet, please?", Diane said, just before she pressed her lips to mine. Our tongues met in her mouth, and writhed their way into mine, as our bodies molded more closely together. My prick pulsed against her silk covered mound, and smooth flat belly, while I enjoyed the press of her breasts, on my chest. Our calm, and relaxation, soon surrendered to our passion as our hands roved over each other, tantalizing and exciting our senses, until Diane reached down and placed my prick along her pussy, pulsating between her lips, against her clit, as had my tongue. She started a slow movement of her hips, which allowed me deeper penetration, along her slit. Soon, she drew back, until the head of my dick was at the mouth of her hole. Then, with a sudden cry, she pressed the whole length of me into her. She raised her right leg over my hip, pressed her mound harder against me, and froze, in that close embrace. A rhythmic series of moans came from Diane's lips, pressed to mine, in time with a series of rippling tightenings in her pussy, milking my prick, from base to head. I rolled us from our sides to her back, and set myself deeper in her, with my full weight on my groin, as my balls started to clench, before shooting their load. At the last moment, I withdrew, almost all the way, and plunged, full force, into her clasping wet pussy, jetting my cum deep in her belly. Her inner muscles milked me dry, as I shrank, inside her. We rolled to our sides, still connected at lips and groin, to catch our breath, and relax, in the aftermath of our orgasms. We drifted to sleep that way, and sometime during the night, I woke to the feel of Diane's hand, slowly stroking the length of my prick, as it stiffened in her palm. I pretended to be asleep, until she had me fully hardened, and rolled onto my back. As she squatted over me, lowering her pussy onto my rigid erection, I jammed up into her, and forced a loud scream, of surprise, and pleasure, out of her. In her surprise, she lost her balance, and plopped down on me, fully embedding me into her pussy. She leaned forward, to kiss me deeply, then sat up and laughed wildly, as she regained her knees, and began to raise and lower herself, on my upstanding rod. As we approached our climax, I sat up, with Diane in my lap, my prick sunk deeply into her. She wrapped her legs around me, and worked her hips around, driving me more and more deeply into her warm wetness, until, with an intake of breath, she screamed, and flooded my rod with her juices, as I drenched our joined crotches with my cum. We collapsed on the sheets next to each other, our hands clasped, and her head on my shoulder, and slept the rest of the night, that way.

I woke alone in bed, Sunday morning, with the sound of classical music coming from the living room, and the weight of a flannel robe across my feet. "Diane" I called, "Diane?"

She came into the room, in the blue lace negligee from the night before, with a darker blue robe over it. The robe flared open, with her every step, as she brought the tray, set it down on the bed, and seated herself across from me. "It's just toast and tea, honey. Is that enough?" she asked.

"It's fine, baby. Later, we'll go out and get something for lunch. After last night I owe you a couple nice meals, at least."

"You don't owe me anything, Arthur. I think we came out even on fun, don't you?"

"How long have you been up?" I asked, when I noticed my clothing, hung and folded neatly. I was starved and dug into the food with enthusiasm. "This is great, Diane. Did I tell you, I love your name? I love saying it!" I leaned across the tray and kissed her softly. Her return kiss was sweet and gentle.

"We seem to have moved onto a new plane, during the night, Arthur, and it's scaring me."

"Me too, but I like it. How much time do we have, before your parents get home? It wouldn't do for them to find us dressed this way." I said, fingering the lace of her gown, and glancing down at my lap, where my flaccid dick lay across my thigh.

"They won't be home until half-six this evening. We've got all day to our-selves, and the whole building, if we want it." she said, as we continued demolishing the breakfast. It was a slow meal, with many pauses for caresses, and kisses, and when we were done eating the toast, we continued on, to eat each other. Her gown and robe ended on the floor again, and we finished, head to groin, each with a thigh for a pillow, dozing, to the sound of Sibelius, from the BBC.

We awoke around Noon, and shared a bath, before dressing, and spending an hour or so, exploring the ten stories of office building above her flat. After exploring the building, we returned to Diane's flat, gathered our coats, and went out to spend the rest of the afternoon together, wandering around the quiet streets of her neighborhood, and finally finding a taxi, to take us downtown; where we watched the "Buskers" on Oxford Street, strolled through a part of Hyde Park, and listened to the orators on "Speaker's Corner". When the sun set, we went to a Pub, and Diane introduced me to warm British Ale. I sampled a couple other brews, before finding another taxi, back to her flat. She told me to expect her parents to be home, when we arrived, as she came into my arms, for the first of a series of passionate kisses, on the way to her flat. When we arrived at Lincoln's Inn Fields again, her parents were, indeed, at home, and Diane introduced me to Harold and Gladys. "Call me 'Glad', Arthur," her mother said, "and he's 'Hal'. What have you two been doing, this afternoon?" After recounting our afternoon, with no reference to the previous day and night, I made my excuses to leave, without much enthusiasm. 'Glad' insisted I stay for Tea and Biscuits, at least, and before she had it served, 'Hal' had talked me into staying for dinner, with them.

I liked both her parents, and the conversation was spirited. 'Hal' reminisced about his travels during WW II and 'Glad's' stories of the blitz in London had me concentrating on their every word. My peacetime adventures in the service were pale by comparison. Diane had been one of the children sent out of London to avoid the bombs, so her memories were completely different, than those of her parents. We ate around the small table, in the kitchen, 'Hal' opposite me, and Diane, and 'Glad' across from each other. It would have been smarter, if her parents had seated us across from each other. As it was, our feet and legs were in almost constant contact, and every time it was reasonably possible, our hands explored under the table.

After dinner, we all went into the "parlor", to continue our talk. About 11:00, 'Hal' and 'Glad' said good-night, and went to their room, leaving Diane and me on the sofa, for more passionate kisses, and exploring of each other's bodies. By Midnight, we had gotten to the stage of go/no go, and knew we had to quit for the night. We arranged to meet the next day, and Diane walked me through the basement, to the door, for a final kiss, and embrace, before I went out into the night, for a taxi, and to sleep alone, in my hotel room.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.