Help! - Cover

Help!

Copyright© 2005 by Lazlong

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Follow Ed Miller as he grows up on a farm and discovers courage, responsibility, love, and sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

I just grinned at her, so she said, "Besides that."

Patty cracked up and I had to too. The girls decided they should teach me to dance. I had never danced, so I fought it a little. Patty put on a rock music station and they dragged me out in the middle of the living room. I found that if I just moved my body and flung my arms around, the girls thought I was dancing.

They played several fast songs, then a slow one. Karen showed me how to put my arms and how to move my feet. I liked this a lot better, since Karen's body was pressed to mine.

When the next slow song came on, Patty said it was her turn. I'll swear she glued her body even closer to me than Karen had. After a while I claimed fatigue and flopped down on the sofa.

Karen and Patty joined me on the sofa and we sat cuddled for a while. Patty looked up at the clock and said, "It' 9:00 PM. Three hours until the new year. What do you guys want to do until then?"

I knew what I wanted to do, but I didn't think it would polite to go off and leave Patty while Karen and I made love, so I just kept quiet.

"Let's play strip poker," Karen said.

Patty had an evil grin when she said, "You just want to get naked with your boyfriend."

"Yep," Karen said.

"I'm game," I said.

"Let's do it," Patty laughed. "It's not like we haven't all seen each other before."

Yes, we had seen each other naked before, but other than mine and Karen's one time together and the times Karen and Patty had walked around their rooms nude, it had always been in the hot tub. In the hot tub our bodies had been hidden most of the time.

I don't know how the girls cheated me, but I'm sure they did. I was naked and out of the game while Patty and Karen still had all of their interesting parts covered. I sat on the sofa and watched as they continued to play.

Karen was down to her panties when Patty finally lost hers. Karen looked over at me and grinned as she slipped her panties off as well. Then, they came over and bracketed me on the sofa.

We sat for a few minutes, my arms around both of them. Karen pulled me into a steaming kiss. I was a little hesitant at first to be naked, kissing my naked fiancé, with Patty watching, but Karen didn't allow me to hesitate long.

"I think we should go up to the bedroom for a while," Karen said.

Patty's face fell, but she didn't say anything. "What about Patty?" I asked.

"She can come too. She's seen us together before."

Patty smiled and nodded. All three of us got up and went upstairs, holding hands. When we went into the bedroom, Patty asked, "Where do you want me?"

"Anywhere you want to be, except between us," Karen giggled.

Karen laid on the bed and I got in beside her. I started stroking her chest and she said, "Tonight, I just want you inside me." Obviously, she knew what she wanted, so I obliged her. I think Karen must have a little bit of an exhibitionistic streak, because she looked over at Patty and smiled.

She opened her legs as far as she could and I crawled between them. Karen grabbed my dick and lined it up with her opening. I started putting on a gentle pressure and the head of my dick popped through immediately. I looked at Karen and she was smiling. Patty crawled onto the bed and sat with her back against the headboard. Her hand moved down to her pussy.

I didn't want to hurt Karen or cause her any discomfort, so I moved slowly. I started pushing in and pulling out, each time I'd go in a little farther than I pulled out. When my pubic bone bumped against Karen's clit, she gasped and said, "You're all the way in."

I held steady for a minute, just enjoying the feel of her and letting her enjoy the feel of me. I started moving in short, slow strokes. As she became used to me, I started increasing the length of the strokes, until only the head of my dick was still inside her on the out stroke. Patty's eyes were as wide as all outdoors as she watched us.

Eventually, I could feel the tension in Karen build and I started increasing the speed of the strokes as well. Finally, she screamed, "Oh God, Ed!" and I felt her stiffen under me. Her pussy started quivering and this was enough to bring me to my own climax.

Karen held on to me for a while afterwards, but after a while I rolled off to the side and pulled her into my arms. We laid there, holding each other and basking in the closeness two people share who have just made love.

In a few minutes Karen whispered, "Get Patty between us and bring her off with your hand."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

Karen smiled and nodded.

Patty was still sitting with her back against the headboard. Her hand was still on her pussy, but she wasn't moving it. I reached over and touched her hand. She jumped, startled.

"Move over between us, Sweety," I said.

Patty didn't know what was going on, but she complied. I laid on my left side, facing her and I slid my left hand behind her neck. Karen rolled until she was facing Patty as well.

I leaned in and kissed Patty as if our lives depended on it. She kissed me back with as much passion as I showed her. I cupped one of her breasts and started massaging it as we kissed. I saw that Karen was gently stroking Patty's stomach.

I broke the kiss and moved my mouth down to capture Patty's nipple. She gasped as my lips made contact with her little bud, and again when my hand cupped her other breast. I started nibbling and sucking on he nipple and Patty's hips started moving.

I looked at Karen and she smiled and nodded again. I started sliding my hand down Patty's body and my hand made contact with Karen's. We clasped hands for a few seconds, then Karen started my hand moving in a southerly direction again.

I had never touched Patty's pussy, and when my hand made contact the first time, she moaned. Even Karen hadn't been as wet as my little sister was. I started gently rubbing up and down her cleft and Patty's moans grew louder.

I kept glancing at Karen from time to time and she always smiled to reassure me. Patty spread her legs wide apart and I took this as an invitation for my finger to enter her. I started with one finger, but quickly added another. I then started using my thumb to stimulate her clit.

Patty went off like a canon in just a few seconds. She screamed and her legs clamped around my hand, holding it in place. Her whole body was trembling violently. When she finally relaxed enough for me to remove my hand, I moved back up so I could kiss her.

I put my arms around Patty and pulled her close. Karen did the same from the other side. We collapsed in a pile of satisfied teenagers.

We laid like that for quite some time, then I looked at the clock. It was still an hour before midnight. "Would anyone else like some hot chocolate?" I asked.

Karen and Patty started laughing. "Just like a man," Karen said.

"Yeah," Patty said. "All they think about are their dicks and their stomachs."

Both girls got a good giggle at my expense. Finally, Patty said, "Hot chocolate does sound good."

Karen started getting up and said, "Come on."

We all got out of bed and Karen and I shared a wonderful, loving kiss. "Thank you," she whispered.

"Patty, why don't you get it started. I need to talk to Karen for a minute."

Patty smiled at us and left the room. "Are you okay with what happened?" I asked.

"Yes... It was just a spur of the moment thing for me to tell you to do that. I figured if it bothered me we wouldn't have gone so far that we couldn't say we wouldn't repeat it. It didn't bother me at all though. I guess it was because I could tell it was making Patty feel so good."

"She certainly did react. I thought she was going to break my hand off there at the last."

"Did it bother you, touching your sister like that?"

"No... Actually, it just felt natural and loving."

"Good. Now, let's go get some hot chocolate."


We had all finished our chocolate when midnight rolled around. None of us had discussed what had happened, but none of us seemed to be uncomfortable about it. We turned on the TV just before midnight and we exchanged kisses when the ball dropped.

When we went up to bed, I was in the middle with a beautiful naked girl cuddled to each side of me.

Day 72 New Years Day Saturday

We slept a little late, but we had chores to do and we couldn't ignore them. We had to go downstairs and gather up our clothes from last night, then we got dressed in our work clothes.

We did the chores at our place then Karen and I went over to do the chores at her place while Patty fixed breakfast. When we got back we ate breakfast, then we straightened up the house.

Patty and Karen cut the corned beef brisket into manageable pieces and put them in a large soup pot to cook. They started it around 11:00 AM. I asked if that wasn't a little too early, but they assured me they were going to cook it slowly and that it would be very tender when they finished.

Our parents got home a little after three. Evidently all of them had a great time. We talked with them for a while, then Patty, Karen and I went to do our chores.


Karen and Patty were right. The corned beef was great. We had a nice dinner then Karen and her family went home.

"So, Mom, did you have a good time," I asked after we had settled in for the evening.

Mom was all smiles as she said, "Yes I did. I even danced quite a few times. I hadn't danced since high school."

"Claude and Martha are good people."

Yes they are. They're the reason I had such a good time." She started telling us about the meal they had and about the party. She described the food and the drinks she had tried. Then she told us about her and Martha taking turns dancing with Claude. "Between the two of us, we practically wore the poor man out, she laughed."

We were so glad she had had fun that we gladly listened to everything she had to say.

We were all quiet for a minute then mom asked with a twinkle in her eye, "Did you have a good time?"

I didn't intend to let mom get my goat, so I said as calmly as I could, "Yes, we did, Mom. We played some cards and did some dancing too. We toasted the new year with hot chocolate."

"Martha said that she had been a little upset when Karen told her that she was going to spend the night here last night. I guess she just didn't want to acknowledge that her little girl is growing up."

"Yeah, I got that impression too, Mom. Karen has matured a lot over the last couple of months. She'd have never thought of staying over here a couple of months ago and she'd have been too embarrassed to tell her mom she was going to."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.