Preview

Help!

by Lazlong

Copyright© 2005 by Lazlong

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, ft/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, Incest, Brother, Sister, Group Sex, First, Oral Sex,

Incest Sex Story: Follow Ed Miller as he grows up on a farm and discovers courage, responsibility, love, and sex.

Disclaimer:

This is an unpublished work of fiction, copyright 2005 by Lazlong. Many people in this world have the same names. The names in this story was created by the author and do not refer to anyone having the same name. The situations and events in this story were also created by the author. Any resemblance to actual situations and events is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this story. The story may be downloaded for your personal use, but it may not be posted to any free web site without the permission of the author. Permission will not be granted for posting to a commercial web site.

This story has scenes that describe sexual situations or sexual acts. If you are under the legal age to read such stories or if it is illegal to read such stories in your area, then don't read it. If stories with sexual content offend you then don't read them. If such stories offend you and you read them anyway, then you must be pretty stupid.

The opinions or actions of some of my characters reflect the author's own opinions. The opinions or actions of other characters reflect opinions the author has heard expressed by others. If you don't agree with the opinions of any of my characters, that is your right. There's a big world out there folks and everyone doesn't think alike. Thank God.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.