Tutoring Lori's and Mark's Friends - First Person Singular... - Cover

Tutoring Lori's and Mark's Friends - First Person Singular...

Copyright© 2005 by ApeMan

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - If you haven't read "Tutor's Blues," then do so now! Otherwise, starting this storyline will leave you a bit confused. So, you may be asking - what is this story? It's a wildly broad take-off from Beating Off Bob's short story entitled "Tutor's Blues!" Nothing more, nothing less. Lori the tutoree and Mark the tutor bring their friends into an expanding world of sexual exploration and gratification.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   First   Oral Sex  

I was aroused from my sleep. And I was aroused. How was I aroused, you might ask. Just by Lori's lips wrapped around my best buddy. My eyes popped open and I lifted myself up on my elbows to gaze down towards where Lori was making oral love to my cock.

As I looked to her my own eyes were drawn to Lori's eyes. She was looking me straight into my eyes. Even as her mouth bobbed up and down on my cock she kept her sight on my eyes. She was telling me something. It was really simple to understand. She was mine. And I was hers.

I groaned in ecstasy as she used her tongue to play with my glans. She swished her tongue back and forth across my cockhead. And she seemed to be really enjoying this action. I was beginning to think that Lori got off on giving me a blowjob.

She lifted her mouth up from my cock and smiled at me. "Enjoying your wake-up call, Lover-Boy?"

"Oh, yeah! You have some sorta special way of waking me up, Lori!" I know I was grinning back at her.

"That's what I intended. I want you to know when I've got you. You're mine and mine alone." She leered at me for a moment before she engulfed my cock yet again.

Oh man! Lori had learned a whole hell of a lot in less than a week! She was a world-class quick learner! She was dropping down on my best buddy with increasing force. I was wondering what was up as she repeated this. Then it happened. Lori forced the tip of my cock back into her throat. She gagged just a moment and pulled off. Then she immediately tried it again!

This time she succeeded! I'd read about deep-throating. Now I was being deep-throated by my cousin lover. I could feel it as my glans slipped into her throat! And I tried to watch as Lori's lips slipped down and down along the length of my shaft! It was incredible! I kept on watching as her nose became buried in my pubic hair. At that point I fell back down and flat onto my back. I couldn't manage to keep my upper body propped up on my elbows as I felt my cock slip all the way into Lori's throat. If I had groaned in ecstasy before, now I was warbling in ecstatic craziness as my cock was massaged by its passage in and out of Lori's throat!

And Lori was sub-vocalizing or humming or something like that! Whatever it was she was doing was creating sympathetic vibrations up and down my cock as it slid in and out of her throat! Plus! She was twisting her head and throat around, just as if she was screwing on and unscrewing off the lid of a jar! That and the motion in and out of her throat felt like nothing else I could imagine!

I think I may have screamed at that point! It was too damned much for me! I started bucking up and down on the bed! Somehow Lori must have stayed in control. Her lips kept up contact with my shaft while her tongue played along it. And she took me back deep into her throat...

I came and jerked like I'd like I'd never had an orgasm before! My midsection was flopping up and down in synchrony with how Lori was running her throat over my cockhead. She owned my poor body at that moment! My cock started spasming and shooting ropes of my cum into her throat like I'd never ever cummed before. I painted her throat with my semen! And she just kept on doing what she'd been doing! It was continuing to drive me crazy as I let loose spurt after spurt of my cum into her throat.

At some point during this I felt a moan arise from Lori's throat. Afterwards, I realized that she'd had her own orgasm as she drained me of everything that I could possibly have stored up in my balls. But at that moment, it was just one of those strange little things you notice during mind-wrenching experiences.

Lori sucked and vacuumed me with her throat and mouth. I continued flopping up and down on the bed as she finished me off. I could have nearly passed out from what she'd done to me!

Eventually, I quit spurting and my emissions were reduced to mild little dribbles of cum. This didn't seem to affect Lori. She kept up her deep throat ministrations to my buddy. And she moaned yet again in what I later had to think was another sympathetic orgasm. My brain recorded the event for later review and analysis. But, at that moment it was just another part of my passage through ecstasy!

After another few moments even the dribbles ceased. My cock was warmly nestled deeply in Lori's throat as she massaged it with sucking and swallowing motions. She kept it up even as my erection started to soften.

My buddy lost his hardness and still Lori sucked on him. His head dropped from her throat as his length became reduced. She licked around the now very sensitized glans and seemed to be trying to suck out the last drops of my spend as my cock finally went dry from its complete spending.

As she finished with her last lick of my softening cock Lori got up and walked over to her bathroom. She had a satisfied smile as she left me. She paused for a moment at the door to the bathroom. "Cousin Mark, Lover-Boy - try and get hard for me. I'll be needing your hard cock in three or four minutes." She gave me a predatory look as she turned and went on into the bathroom.

Oh boy! I'd just had a mind-warping blowjob and she expects me get hard again in a few minutes. Well, thinking of that blowjob and what Lori probably wanted me to do gave my best buddy a jolt. I kept on thinking about what Lori had just done and what she likely intended to do and my cock kept on re-invigorating.

Lori strolled back into her bedroom and climbed back onto her bed. She crawled up my body and planted a minty tasting mouth on mine. It seemed she'd brushed her teeth. I guess I would've been upset if she'd come back with some of my pubic hair lodged between her teeth. She'd probably pulled out a few after what she'd done to me. Uuggghh! I'm smart. So, sue me! I can't help but work out what actually happens!

I thankfully lost that track of thinking - very, very quickly. Lori had other things on her mind and she was working hard on making me aware of her intentions! She stuck her tongue deep into my mouth and we started working up some excitement by tangling together our two tongues...

OK, this got me goin'! Lori was on top of me for maybe ten to twenty seconds. After that, I flipped her over underneath me. But, I didn't try and plow my best buddy into her. I had other ideas to explore with Lori, first!

I got myself started with returning the favor of that kiss. I worked my tongue deep into her mouth and soon had her heaving up against me. When I retreated from her mouth she was gasping for breath and her whole upper body was flushed from her excitement. I was intent on seeing that blush extend all the way down below her navel by the time I was finished with her.

And yet again I had the opportunity to admire her wonderful breasts in their full blush. I allowed my vision to take in the wondrous splendor of her breasts and then I dropped my mouth to her left tit. I started sucking on Lori's erect nipple and she starting moaning and grinding her lower body against me. I brought my hand up to her right breast and began to tease that nipple.

Lori began writhing from my attentions. She was moaning and sucking in great sobbing breaths. I eased my right hand down to her groin and started to massage her pussy. I tried to take things really slowly. In almost no time I had my middle finger working up and down her slit. I was using my middle finger to play with her pussy while my thumb slowly circled around her clit.

Lori groaned as I fingered her pussy. "Yeah, on yeah! Keep on doin' that!" Well, I was sure to keep up my fingering of her pussy. I had also gotten my index finger inserted up inside her vagina and I was dragging both of them in and out of her pussy.

Well, all of that oral and manual stimulation that my hands and lips and tongue were providing to Lori really got her to climb the mountain and take a leap off from it! "Mark! Oh Yes! Oh God! That's it! Oh! I'm cumming! I'm cummiinngg! Oooohhhhh!"

Lori howled! She squealed like she'd not done before! She even repeated that same high pitched keening noise from our earlier sessions of love-making. She was bucking up and down on her bed like she was totally outah control. She was squirting jets of cum over my right hand! I couldn't hardly believe what I was seeing and feeling. She'd never squirted, before!

Lori slowly settled down as I drew my hand away from her pussy and lifted my mouth from her breast. Hot Damn! What I'd just seen and felt had been hot as hell! I licked her juices from my fingers and found that her juices still tasted great! I gave her a nice, gentle kiss. She moaned back into my mouth. I pulled back from her. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "I tasted myself, again. You're very naughty about doing that to me, Lover-Boy!"

I smiled at her. "I have this kinda odd suspicion that you like what I just did, Lori. Let's test that, again." I stuck my tongue back between her lips and we kissed for another who knows how long. There wasn't any hesitation in her response to my lingual stimulation. She loved kissing me even when she was tasting herself on my lips.

I eventually separated from her. I raised my lips from hers and moved around to her ear and nibbled on her earlobes. She started moaning, again. "Oh yes, Mark!" She was heaving up against me. She groaned out something inarticulate. I quickly ran my tongue and lips around and across her neck and then down onto her chest. Lori was squirming underneath my attentions as I worked my way down her body. Her breathing got heavier the whole time I was doing this.

Lori heaved up again as I ran my tongue and lips over her taught belly. Then I drug my tongue down into the triangle between her legs. I ran my tongue directly over her clitoris and kissed it. I sucked on it for a moment. Lori moaned and she bucked up into my face as I worked her into a greater level of excitement.

I'd hardly gotten my tongue into Lori's vagina before she came! She heaved up and bucked against my tongue! She was so excited that she started cumming before I'd really gotten to the point of working her up to her usual level of excitement!

I really wanted to reward her for that wake-up blowjob she'd given me. I tried to vary things a bit, even though I was pretty much doing what I'd done before. I mean, Lori was the only girl I'd ever done this to. In fact, she was my first lover! I just tried to get it right. I guess I did OK!

So, she'd just had a nice cum due to the attention of my tongue and lips. I wondered what might happen if I slipped my best buddy between her pussy lips.

Once she got her breath back under control, she grabbed me. She stared me straight into my eyes. "Fuck me, my wonderful cousin Lover-Boy!"

I was hard and ready. Lori was my wildly passionate lover who was also my cousin. She pushed up against me. I got myself into position as Lori lay spread out underneath me. I propped myself up with my arms. I kissed Lori and worked to align myself with her. I worked to get the head of my cock near her pussy. We were so worked up that we couldn't match up our genitals - not quite.

Lori knew what she wanted! She reached between us and took hold of me. She brought my best buddy to her vagina. I frantically plunged forward and felt my cock slip into her vagina. She sighed and pulled me in, hard - grabbing my asscheeks. I think I bottomed out in her in about one to two seconds. I mean, I was trying to maintain some sort of control. But, it was slippin'!

And as much as I'd like to say that our sex lasted forever, it didn't. Plainly speaking, that'd be lying. We were both very excited. Too damned excited for our own enjoyment! We both acted like the craziest fuck-bunnies you might ever have seen!

Our coupling only lasted maybe one to two minutes. We really were that excited! And there was probably that taboo aspect of what we thought we were doing. Cousins copulating. How horridly forbidden! What would happen to us if we were found out!? Well, if were our parents who found out about it, then they'd probably cheer or something.

OK, we weren't clearly thinking those thoughts while my cock was sawing in and out of Lori's pussy. But, do you doubt that those thoughts weren't somewhere in our minds. Then too - I was eighteen, while Lori was still sixteen. Did those particular thoughts escape me? If things ever went wrong!? Hello jail time, for me! Oh! How forbidden! How exciting! Damn, I'd be screwed legally! The absurd, fleeting thoughts that flit through an inventive mind while engaged in the best kind of sex!

Well, things quickly came to a climax - so to speak!

Lori was hunching up her hips in rhythm to my driving my pelvis down. We were getting maximal coital merger, what with my cock driving deep into her and feeling like it was delving into some deeper realm of her inner being!

Lori started screaming that she was cumming! I didn't have a clue about what was setting her off. But I was startin' my own climb towards a release! And when she let loose with a blood-curdlin' scream about me splitin' her in half I just lost any little bit of control I'd maintained. I dropped my mouth onto hers and we met in a kiss that almost tore off each other's tongues. I unloaded rope after rope of my cum into her womb. And she was pounding upwards with her hips, meeting every one of my spurtin' thrusts. I guess the only thing that kept us from deafening each other was the fact that we were screamin' into each other's mouths.

We slowly wound down from our sexual highs. We remained entangled even as we disengaged our genitalia. My cock shrunk quickly and our mixed juices came spilling out of Lori's overflowing vagina. It was exquisite torture as we separated.

I flopped over to the side and off of Lori. I looked at her and she turned her head to look into my eyes.

"Wow."

"Uh, yeah. Wow seems kinda like an understatement!"

"What do you think? Could there be something about this having to do with us being cousins?"

"Yeah, maybe."

We just smiled at each other and cuddled for awhile...


After our two episodes of great, loving sex we crawled out of bed and used her bathroom together. Once again, Lori played with my stream of piss. She made a heart with it as she directed the stream into the bowl. I again wiped her clean after she'd taken the seat and emptied her own stream into the bowl. It was a nice bit of play between us.

We then shared a shower. There wasn't any sex between us. We'd covered that territory the prior afternoon and this morning. We weren't worn out or anything - we just felt mostly replete and simply enjoyed each other's company. I enjoyed washing Lori's wonderful breasts and her wonderfully firm derriere. We hugged and kissed a bit, squishing soap bubbles out from between out bodies. Lori's soapy breasts felt especially nice being pressed against my chest as we stepped into the spray of the shower and finally allowed all of suds to rinse away from our bodies.

We dried each other off with a couple of huge, fluffy towels. I admired my cousin lover's beautiful body yet another time. I thought of how we had found ourselves to be related and wondered if there was more we hadn't yet discovered. It took away some of the pleasure of being with and admiring Lori. But, it wasn't enough to ruin things. It was just something that was going to stay there in my mind as we made our way through the coming day. Talk about being of two minds about something!

We got dressed. I had started keeping an overnight bag of clothes in my pickup and so I had clean underwear and a decent shirt to wear. I probably even smelled OK, having used some of my uncle's (Lori's father) deodorant. That had been a bit strange-seeming.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.