Tutoring Lori's and Mark's Friends - First Person Singular... - Cover

Preview

Tutoring Lori's and Mark's Friends - First Person Singular...

by ApeMan

Copyright© 2005 by ApeMan

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Incest, Cousins, First, Oral Sex,

Incest Sex Story: If you haven't read "Tutor's Blues," then do so now! Otherwise, starting this storyline will leave you a bit confused. So, you may be asking - what is this story? It's a wildly broad take-off from Beating Off Bob's short story entitled "Tutor's Blues!" Nothing more, nothing less. Lori the tutoree and Mark the tutor bring their friends into an expanding world of sexual exploration and gratification.

Original story and core characters by Beating Off Bob.

From the very first I wish to thank Beating Off Bob for the creation of "Tutor's Blues." This just about has to be my favorite short story of erotica - bar none!

If you haven't read "Tutor's Blues," then do so now! Otherwise, starting this storyline will leave you a bit confused.

I've provided B.O.B. with the first two chapters of what follows. No one can complain about B.O.B.'s writing in what follows. This is my work.

B.O.B. has stated that he mostly likes what I've written.

So, you may be asking - what is this story? It's a wildly broad take-off from B.O.B.'s "Tutor's Blues!" Nothing more, nothing less.

I just hope that B.O.B's readers and my readers enjoy this tale that builds upon what I view as B.O.B.'s best story (I.M.O.H.O.). <VBG>

Apeman

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.