Dressing Room

by AmandaMarais

Copyright© 2005 by AmandaMarais

True Lesbian Sex Story: A month after their first lesbian encounter together, Amanda and Sarah keep the fun going

Caution: This True Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   True Story   .

It was a month after my first sexual encounter with Sarah - a lot has happened. We had the kingdom to ourselves cause we shared a dorm room, she was my roommate, my lover, my sex toy, my everything at that moment. We had sex almost every day, and today was not going to be any different. I don't know why, but that day I was extremely horny. The kind of horniness I was experiencing was the kind you don't experience often in your life. It's the kind you just need to satisfy as soon as possible, no matter what!

Everything I heard or saw made me think about sex and cause my pussy to itch. But at last the moment I was waiting for arrived. Sarah and I agreed to meet around one pm at the local swimming centre to go for a refreshing dive. I was waiting at the entrance of the Swimming centre and I looked at my watch, still ten more minutes before my watch would show one. My bag, filled with my bikini and a towel and some other stuff, was laying between my legs as I sat on a bench, waiting for my sweetie to arrive.

What was taking her so long?! While I was sitting on this bench, a warm feeling was taking over my body. My pussy was itching again, I wanted to touch myself so badly, but there were too many people around me - I had to control myself, no matter how hard it would be!

I closed my eyes and leaned back, and started fantasizing about all the naughty things I would do to Sarah. A few moments later I could feel the dampness between my legs. Finally I noticed Sarah stepping off her bicycle. Quickly she put her bike away and walked towards me, with her bag on her back. I got up and started walking in her direction, opening my arms as I got closer to her. She opened her arms and we hugged each other. Quickly I looked around to see if somebody was watching before giving Sarah a quick kiss on her soft lips. I released her from my tight grip and we walked inside the Swimming centre.

After paying our entrance fee we made our way to the dressing rooms. Sarah was holding my hand and pulling me towards the dressing rooms. On our way, I couldn't stop thinking about my hard nipples and my wet pussy. Normally each dressing room is made for one person, but two is possible, if you are comfortable with the lack of space. Sarah opened a free dressing room and pulled me inside. I placed my bag on the seat as Sarah locked the door. I kicked off my shoes.

Quickly Sarah started undressing and a few seconds later she was completely naked, bending over to search for her bikini in her bag. I grabbed the edges of my sweater and pulled it over my head. Sarah finally found her bikini. I slipped my pants down and was embarrassed enough to feel my cheeks burn red when the wet spot which had formed inside my thong, became visible to Sarah's eyes. My hard nipples were poking through my bra. Sarah noticed all this but didn't say a thing; she only smiled as she noticed how I was blushing.

As quick as I could I pulled my wet thong down to throw it in my bag. By the time I slipped my thong down, an even wetter pussy was revealed to my girlfriend's eyes. I was still wearing my socks and bra. The sexual tension in that little dressing room was to die for - two naked girls (at least one of us, extremely horny)!

I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra. My hard nipples were pointing forward as I threw my bra with the rest in my bag. I noticed how Sarah was staring at my body, her eyes moving from my breasts to my pussy and back up to my breasts. She was holding her bikini and first put her bikini top on. She tied the knot behind her back and slipped her bikini panties on, pulling them tight. That bikini looked perfect around her body. She was made for that bikini, her long blonde hair waving on her shoulders. I grabbed my bikini and put it on. Quickly we grabbed our bags and put them away in a locker, together with our clothes and shoes.

We made our way to the pool and we headed for the showers that we had to use first before we could enter the swimming pool. But right before we arrived at the showers and as we passed by the last dressing rooms, Sarah pulled me inside a free dressing room and locked the door. Sarah pushed me against the wall and pulled my bikini panties down. Immediately she pushed a finger inside my sopping cunt and with her other hand, pulled my bikini top down. I started moaning as her mouth enclosed around my hard nipple and started sucking while her finger was moving around in my pussy. I was wet enough so not much later a second finger followed and she started to give my pussy a nice workout.

The wall of the dressing room was feeling cold against my back but my body was hot. Sarah's fingers were hot. I'd been horny so long and she started to finger me in a way, so familiar with my needs and reactions, that my knees went week and an intense orgasm exploded inside my body. The combination of wanting her so much, the loving art of Sarah's fantastic fingers, and the excitement of the chance to get caught caused me to cum so quickly.

With my legs wide open, my bikini panties around my ankles and both my breasts hanging out off my bikini top I was leaning against the wall fully exposed and panting. Sarah took her bikini panties off and sat down on the bench with her legs wide open. I got on my knees and started kissing all over her body while my fingers were exploring the area between her thighs. I slipped a finger inside her while I lowered my lips and started sucking on her clitoris. Sarah's hips were bucking around on the bench while I sucked and licked on that delicious pussy of hers. I guess the same mixture of excitements took over her body and made her cum even quicker than I had. I tasted the juices that ran out of her pussy. With my tongue I tried to lap it all up. I loved her taste.

We got dressed again and in our bikini's we continued our way to the swimming pool. I realised it was a miracle that nobody caught us. Because the walls of those dressing rooms were very thin and they were open at the bottom and at the top so everybody who would listen carefully could have heard our soft moans and our fingers slopping about in each other's wet pussies. I was amazed about how horny I still was. Maybe the water would cool me down a little bit.

After we took a quick shower we headed to the bubble bath. I stepped into the hot water, the bubbles already swirling around in the water. The bubbles made the water very unclear. You couldn't see anything. For now, the bath was empty so we were all by ourselves, but there were lots of people were in that area.

Sarah sat down besides me, very close against me as I felt how she laid her hand on the inside of my thigh, moving slowly in the direction of my pussy. I looked at her, frowning cause there were people walking around everywhere. She giggled and slowly slipped her hand inside my bikini panties. She immediately found my clitoris with her finger and made short circles with the tip of her finger. Slowly, her finger trailed downwards and slipped in my pussy. I closed my eyes and tried to control the moans escaping my lips, pretending just to be enjoying the bubble bath.

Each time when somebody walked by, Sarah increased the tempo and with a few short but high moans I almost came again and again each time. I really wanted to undress us both and sit her up on the sides of the bubble bath and continue the oral exam I was giving her earlier in the dressing room. Sarah leaned towards me and whispered into my ear, "Come on sweetie, let's go to our room."

Twenty minutes later we were riding our bicycles as hard as we could to get to our room as quickly as possible. We ran up the stairs to our room. While I was trying to unlock the door, Sarah couldn't keep her hands off me and was kissing me on my neck. Her hand had already slipped into my pants and, while I tried to get the key into the keyhole, her fingers were rubbing all over my cunt. We were lucky that nobody was walking down the hallway. Cause so far, nobody knew about our sexual relationship.

With one finger exploring inside my pussy I managed to open the door. We stumbled inside and locked the door behind us. We quickly undressed and hugged our naked, wet, sticky bodies tight together. I loved this feeling and we made our way to be bed, and did nothing besides kissing and rubbing against each other for a few minutes. But suddenly Sarah decided to take another approach and without saying a thing she pushed me on my back. Slowly, she gave me one more very long tongue kiss. The mood was getting very intense. Our moaning and heavy breathing were the only sounds that were filling the room. Very slowly Sarah started sucking on one of my nipples harder and harder with every second that passed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.