My Story in the Beginning - Cover

My Story in the Beginning

Copyright© 2005 by Sheetal

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A story of how I came from India to the US and became a successful lawyer, businesswoman and whore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Slow  

In one swoop, I bent down and picked up both of them in my arms. They were still small enough for me to be able to do that thankfully. In the process, they ended up raising the hem of my sundress a little bit, giving quite a few observers an unobstructed view of my shaved and wet pussy, dripping with cum that was either my landlord's, or Mr. Sindelaar's, or Judge Evans', or... you get the idea. The thing that shocked me was the woman walking towards me. Mom looked more like she was 25, not 34, and she was visibly PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!! That bitch!!!! She didn't even tell me! Oh don't get me wrong, I was definitely very very happy for her, but how could she hide it from me all this time? Oh this was wonderful!! She was wearing a thin spagetti strap summer dress I had sent her, that was baby pink in color, and ended at her mid-thighs, and a pair of flip flops, a nice choice for a long flight. I knew she was naked under that top, and that she had undoubtedly gotten laid a few times on the plane, judging by the crusty deposits on her thighs. Her hair was just as I remembered it, long silky and in a pony tail. She had a red lipstick on, and matching red nailpolish on her hands and feet.

I walked towards her with a brisk pace, and setting the girls down, I hugged her and gave her a passionate open-mouthed kiss. San Fransisco being perhaps the most open town when it comes to homosexuality, no one even paid us a second look. Not to mention that I didn't call her "mommy" when I saw her, but addressed her as "baby" it made the task even easier (This was part of mom's plan, she didn't want to be addressed as my mother, but as an older sister and that was the story I had told everyone at home.) I knew she had sex on the plane! I could smell cum on her breath, that little whore! I knew now where I got my horny genes from. If she was half as horny as I was when pregnant, she needed to be fucked atleast 5 times a day just to get by!! It was a very cute scene, both of us kissing right there near baggage claim and two beautiful angels bouncing up and down shouting "mommy! mommy!" to us.

It was really the freakiest thing ever, watching the two of them in flesh. They both had the same father yes, but their mothers were different, and yet they looked so so similar, you could really not tell them apart. They really are just like twins, even today. But for me, the BIG news was that mom was pregnant! I just couldn't get over it and kept asking her about it all the way as we picked up the baggages, loaded them in the minivan and drove back home. She told me all about it, not missing a single detail, and I swear I was so so wet I the seat of the car soaked up enough juices to basically ruin it for anyone else. I could see by looking at her face that she was extremely happy to be with me again, as were Raina and Naina. I also brought her up to date on all my activities, how my job was and my long term plans with regards to business. She almost did a double take when she heard how much money I had stowed away in my little safe at home. "Sabse pahle, raand ki aulaad, us paise ko bank mein daaleinge. Samjhi, raand?" she asked with a smile (First things first, you child of a whore, we're going to put that money in a bank. Understood, you whore?)

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.