My Story in the Beginning - Cover

My Story in the Beginning

Copyright© 2005 by Sheetal

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A story of how I came from India to the US and became a successful lawyer, businesswoman and whore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Slow  

It was in my senior year in college that I decided to do something drastic with my life. I had already been assured of continuing on to Law school in Berkeley based on my grades, and I was almost assured of graduating at the top of my class. I was getting more sex in a month than most women in a lifetime, but there was one thing that was definitely missing from my life, and that was mom and the girls. I had begged mom many times to come to the US, to live with me, but she kept firmly refusing. We have a saying in India, which loosely translated to English goes something like this "If the butter won't come out with a straight finger, then bend the finger and it will come out." I know, it sounds wierd but like I said, it's an Indian saying. So I "bent the finger."

I wanted the timing to be perfect, and therefore I went off the pill such that when I got pregnant, I'd be close to 36 weeks pregnant when I graduated. And then, I started having sex with a vengeance, like it was going out of style. Of course, I was still making lots of money but I also started having sex with strangers, in an attempt to make it as difficult as possible to ascertain who the father of my baby would be. Including my clients and professors, I was fucked by over 200 men, over 700 times before I found out I was pregnant. My job with Sindelaar was going beautifully, I was doing a good job as an assistant (and the sex of course) and my earnings from my clients were over 400k, but I still had it all in a safe, not in a bank. One of these days, I was going to do something about it, I kept saying to myself.

Now, I'm quite sure that the men I used to have sex with regularly, namely my clients, professors and the landlord, felt they were kind of like my father figures, which is probably why when they found out I was pregnant that I was given special treatment. All of them without exception loved it that I was pregnant and thankfully it did nothing to reduce the amount of sex at all, but they accomodated to my needs a lot more than what was probably necessary, since all of them felt they could be the father of my baby. As a result, I got a pay hike at work (I was now making 40k a year), my grades were sill 4.0, my rates for sex increased (to 300 per customer) and a few of the judges that I was now fucking regularly got together and pushed the college to grant me a full scholarship for Law School! Can you believe that? Well I wasn't going to turn down such a sweet offer like this, so I graciously kept accepting everything that I was getting, but that was not the reason I got pregnant. My reason was entirely different.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.