My Story in the Beginning - Cover

My Story in the Beginning

Copyright© 2005 by Sheetal

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A story of how I came from India to the US and became a successful lawyer, businesswoman and whore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Slow  

For lunch, I went down the street to a salad bar and got myself a small salad and as I was heading back to work, I came across a very naughty thought. Taking my salad to Mr. Sindelaar's office, I knelt down and took out his cock again, and proceeded to give him another long and noisy blowjob. Instead of swallowing his cum though, I aimed it at my salad, and shot him all over my salad. Then, I sat down right across from him and started eating my salad while I discussed with him my future goals.

By the time lunch was finished, I had made 2 major advancements. Firstly, I was "promoted" to become Mr. Sindelaar's assistant cum secretary cum receptionist, which also led to my pay raise. My pay would now be 30K a year, which was nice since I wanted to remain in the law field anyway. Also, I was to continue seeing him at his house every week though this time outside of the escort service. He would pay me 200 dollars, which would be all mine and he would also recommend me to a few of his lawyer friends. I figured it was better this way since I'd be making a lot more money. And in the long run, it has proved to be a very wise decision. Within 4 weeks, I was able to quit the escort service completely, and had a regular stream of clients that brought me roughly 2000 dollars every week, tax free. Though I wasn't having as much sex as before, the money was definitely better. In retrospect I believe the fact that I was willing to have sex without a condom was also a factor that attracted many of the clients, and not to mention that I was only 18 at the time. By the time the second sememster started, I had made over 20,000 and oh, by the way, I got a 4.0 in all my classes.

I stayed in touch with mom all this time and was keeping her up to date on all my activities. She was very happy for me, and remains to this day my biggest cheerleader. She kept sending me pictures of Raina and Naina, and I kept sending her pictures of me. What was scary, was that Raina and Naina were almost identical to look at, even though they had different mothers and were born on different days; within 2 days of each other. The only way one could make them out, is if they were topless. Each of them had a tiny beauty spot just above their nipples. Raina had it on the right and Naina had it on the left. Mom's sexual adventures had only increased since I had left. She had added another german shepard to her "pack" and now the entire neighborhood new openly that she was an easy woman. Now in India, that was still not that accepted a fact but she was able to get by on the fact that she had lots of money from the divorce settlement and there were men willing to pay for her services. But her story, is for another time!

I was getting lots of offers in school from boys who wanted to date me, but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to go out on a date with them. For one, I didn't want a boyfriend. I've never had one ever. Secondly, I couldn't see any of them wanting to date a whore. Most of the boys and men I've come across can't handle it if "their woman" has sex with other men and I didn't think they'd be able to handle it either. The profs however were a different matter altogether. Now I was a very good student, but I wanted to make sure I got good grades too. So I started taking only those classes where professors were male, and over a period of 4 years, there was no professor of mine that didn't have sex with me on a weekly basis and give me less than a 4.0.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.