My Story in the Beginning - Cover

My Story in the Beginning

Copyright© 2005 by Sheetal

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story of how I came from India to the US and became a successful lawyer, businesswoman and whore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Slow  

Obviously we were both surprised, though I was more in shock than anything else, at seeing myself standing like a slutty schoolgirl in front of my boss. We must have stood there for a full minute before realizing the neighbors could see us, and he ushered me in. Without saying a word, he walked towards his living room and I followed, and sat down on a sofa he pointed to. A few more minutes passed before either one of us even looked at each other, not knowing what to say at a moment like this.

"Uhm, how long have you... ," he began to ask when I quickly replied "5 weeks now, Mr. Sindelaar." He simply nodded, and kept quiet. Finally, we got enough courage to start speaking, and once we did, it was more comfortable for us. He asked me more questions on why I was doing what I was doing, and I told him it was due to my love for sex, that I had become an escort. I could tell that he was more and more excited by this whole thing judging by the huge erection he was sporting, but interestingly enough none of us made any attempt to have sex with the other the whole evening. Before we realized it, an hour had passed and my time to leave was there. He handed me the 300 dollars and I left his house, knowing I still had a job but things would be different at work from now on. I had another 3 clients that night, so I pushed this trip to the back of my mind and went to the other clients. Excited, and a little satisfied from the sex, I came back home at 2 am and took of my clothes. Ever since mom and I had moved to our new house, we were always naked in our house, barefoot and naked. We loved it that way. Considering what had just taken place, I decided to take stock of my financial situation that night. I went to my little safe in the bedroom and took out what I had. So far through my part-time job, I had come up with 4,000 in 5 weeks. It wasn't bad, considering it was all tax-free, but somehow I knew I could do a lot better than this. Anyhow, I put my earnings from that day into my safe and locked it. I took a shower, and went to bed a half-hour later, at around 3 am.

Waking up at 8 am, I thought about what to wear that day to work. On one hand, I was leaning towards something conservative, considering the events of last night, but on the other hand I was also leaning towards wearing something daring, to make sure Mr. Sindelaar knew I wasn't kidding around. Deciding on the latter, I wore a pair of 3 inch heels (the highest I had been able to at the time) and a short black miniskirt that ended 2 inches below my pussy and had a slit down the right side going all the way up to the top and a white top with a deep plunging neckline which showed off my boobs quite well, though not showing my nipples. Putting on red lipstick and wearing my hair in a ponytail, I headed out to work. Work was only a 10 minute walk from home, so it was very convenient for me, I used to get a good exercise this way. But today, I was getting reactions like never before, and somehow I was liking every bit. It reminded me of that day back in India, when I was walking back home in that almost topless state, how that was the day I finally realized I was a slut. I saw this as a good omen, and continued on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.