My Story in the Beginning - Cover

My Story in the Beginning

Copyright© 2005 by Sheetal

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story of how I came from India to the US and became a successful lawyer, businesswoman and whore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Slow  

The day was coming closer when I'd leave India and go off to the US for my college education. I was in grade 12, I had gotten a full scholarship from UC Berkeley and in a few days time, I was leaving India. Things sure had changed since that day when mom and I were getting ourselves fucked with by the mutt and Ramu, that's for sure. A few days after that, mom got a divorce from dad, and moved out to a nice big house in Gurgaon, a suburb of Delhi. I moved with her, of course. She then proceeded to get 3 dogs, all german shepards and male, and 3 full time servants, one part time. And all 7 fucked us both every day, without fail. When at home, we were naked at all times ready for fucking, but when outside, we wore decent clothes. The other major development, was that mom and I had both gotten pregnant by Ramu and given birth to beautiful daughters. Mine was named Raina, mom's was named Naina. We loved them both immensely and equally. I never thought Naina was my sister, and mom didn't think of Raina as her granddaughter. To us, they were both our daughters.

The toughest decision, was to leave Raina behind with mom. We both agreed that for me, it was important to first get a good education, and not have to worry about raising children. So when I finally left for California, I left my first daughter behind with my mom to start a new life.

When I stepped off the San Francisco International Airport, I was ready to start life anew, with the training and education that my mom had given me, of course! I had come a long way since when I was 15, my body has mature quite well. I was 18, and stood at a respectable 5'6", with a healthy figure of 38C 22 38, thanks to my delivery. The one good thing that had happened in the midst of all this, was that my parents' green card application had come through, and I was a green card holder, though I was the only one in the family who was in the US. This helped me get a full time job fairly quickly. Since I had resolved never to wear pants or jeans or shorts anymore, I got a job as a receptionist for a lawyer (since I planned to major in Law) during the day while taking classes at night. This helped pay the rent and get me some food money.

I soon settled down into a nice routine, but things were not the same. Sure I did miss mom and my little girls Raina and Naina, but more than that I missed the fucking. The other thing that I made sure of when I had Raina, was to go on the pill so that I wouldn't get pregnant again. I scanned the yellow pages till I finally found what I was looking for. An escort service! That was the best way to make some extra money while having loads of sex. I got started with the "Temporarily Yours" escort service and soon settled into the whole routine. I took classes on Tuesdays Thursdays and Saturdays, worked during the day at the lawyer's office and at night I went escorting. My cut wasn't all that much, only 50 dollars as opposed to the 300 an hour that was charged for my services, but I did have lots of clients. I was bringing in an additional 600 dollars a week in addition to my job at the lawyer's office, and the best part of it was I was not at all strained in any of my 3 jobs!

One day, in the Fall of '91 (my freshman year) everything threatened to fall apart for me. I had been asked to go to a client's house in Orinda. The client had asked for a younger girl dressed like a catholic schoolgirl. I dressed in a white shirt, left all my buttons undone tying the shirt in a knot below my tits and wore a plaid skirt. Wearing white stockings up to my knees, and a pair of socks I made my hair in pigtails, I made my way to the client's house. When he opened the door, I realized I was looking at Mr. Sindelaar, my boss!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.