The Past In Colorado - Cover

The Past In Colorado

Copyright© 2005 by JT Malone

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young woman falls in love with the wrong person, but it's not whom she thinks.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Half an hour later, we were standing at the boathouse. Dad nudged my arm and said, "Hey, wanna rent a motorboat instead of a canoe?" I was standing with my arms folded and shrugged. "Eh... doesn't matter to me," I replied. "Sure, why not?"

And it didn't come without a price. It was ten dollars per hour to rent the boat. Dad gave the man two tens, and then, as if an afterthought, grudgingly handed him a third. The man then walked us down to the dock, gave us a quick class on how to operate the engine, and then we were on our way. I was sitting in the bow of the little boat, the wind sweeping my hair back, and looked back at dad, as he held onto the steering throttle. I grinned and he gave the handle a quick, sharp jerk to the left. I lurched to one side and screeched, as the boat suddenly started running through the water in a circle. When I regained my bearings, I sat up, adjusting my sunglasses, and glared at him. He was laughing.

"Bad boy!" I called over the sputtering exhaust of the engine.

He only laughed.

We motored around the small lake for a long time, stopping to take pictures every once in a while. At one point, we found a small inlet and dad slowly brought the boat into it. When we stopped, I lowered the anchor. I was looking around at the high ground surrounding us, the tall pine trees towering into the sky. Then I felt him come up from behind and sit next to me.

"Pretty," he said, as I sat in awe, admiring the scenery. I nodded and turned to face him. He was looking directly at me. "I meant you," he said softly. Those familiar goose bumps came back and I had to look away.

"I really am in love with you," I said.

He put his hand on my back and rubbed gently.

"Why?"

Staring down at the water, I shook my head.

"I dunno," I whispered. "I just am." Then I turned to him and took off my sunglasses. "I just am... I can't help it. It... It just feels right. Like it's the right thing to do. It doesn't feel wrong."

A small grin curled the ends of his lips and he looked down, as if embarrassed.

"I dunno," he mumbled.

"What?"

He glanced at me. "You," he said softly.

"What about me?" I replied, placing my hand on his knee.

He looked up at the trees and sighed loudly.

"You... me... all this... I dunno."

I glanced down at my hand on his knee and rubbed it, mumbling, "Feels right to me." After a moment of silence, I asked him what he thought about it. He didn't answer right away, only smiling.

"Tell me," I whispered. "... please... tell me what you're thinking."

And just as he opened his mouth to speak, I said, "Tell me... tell me that you love me... say that you love me like I love you... tell me you're in love with me... like I am with you."

His chest rose, as he took a deep breath. He tilted his head down and took off his sunglasses, squinting and wiping his eyes with his fingers. Then he glanced at me for a moment, and looked down at the glasses in his hand.

"I dunno if we should be doing this," he said frankly.

My heart skipped a beat and I asked why? He only shook his head.

"Do you love me?" I asked nervously. "Like I love you?"

He groaned loudly and leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. Then he hung his head down, shaking it back and forth. I felt my eyes begin to water and pleaded with him to answer me.

"Just... just be honest," I whispered. "Just tell me what's in your heart... please..."

With his head hung low, he twirled the glasses in his fingers and slowly nodded. Then he sat up and moved to the back of the boat.

"Better lift the anchor," he said.

With tears falling down my cheeks, I slowly pulled on the rope. When the anchor was sitting inside the boat, he started the engine and we began moving forward at a snail's pace, leaving the tiny inlet. We hadn't gone very far, when the engine suddenly cut off. I was sitting at the bow, staring straight ahead, crying softly, as we drifted along.

"Jess."

I wiped my eyes. "What?" I replied.

"Turn around."

I sat there motionless for a moment. "Why?" I asked.

"Turn around, Jessie... please."

I slowly turned to face him. My tears were obvious. Dad wiped his mouth and took off his sunglasses.

"What?" I cried, my lips quivering.

"I love you."

"I know. You told me." And then I quickly turned away.

"Jessica, look at me."

"Why?!"

"Sweetheart... please..."

My face was wet, tears streaming down it, my mouth in a frown. I coughed and turned to look at him.

"I love you," he said. Then he paused and said, "I'm in love with you, Jessica."

I brought my hands up and covered my face, bawling hard. Dad came over and sat next to me, putting his arms around me.

"I'm in love with you, too," he whispered in my ear.

I put my arms around his neck and cried against his chest.

"Oh... God," I sobbed. "Please... please tell me you're not just saying that. Please be honest. Tell me I'm not making the biggest mistake of my life."

"You're not," he whispered, hugging me closely. Then he kissed my forehead, saying, "I am being honest, Jessie. I'm in love with you, too."

I looked up, my eyes red and swollen.

"... please..." I whispered.

He laid his hand to my cheek and used his thumb to wipe away my tears.

"I am," he replied. "I'm in love with you... and that's the truth... cross my heart."

Then he lowered his face and kissed me. And when he pulled back, I slowly opened my eyes, whispering, "... please..." He smiled. "It's the truth," he replied. "I'm very much in love with you. I don't know why, but I am." My lips drew into a small grin and I kissed him.

I can't begin to explain how that made me feel; to hear him confess his love for me. I had long since ignored that tiny voice in the back of my mind, always trying to remind me of whom it was I was deeply in love with. I didn't care any more. My gut instincts told me it was ok, that there was nothing wrong with it, even if the battle within my subconscious implied something else. It's difficult to explain, but I just knew it was ok to be in love with this man.


For the rest of the day, we walked around aimlessly through the mountains; talking, taking pictures, holding each other, kissing. As evening fell, we were on a scenic overlook above the campsite. Dad sat on a small boulder and I on his lap. With my arm draped around him, I turned and smiled.

"This is nice," I said softly.

He nodded.

"It is," he replied.

I reached up and took my sunglasses off, then removed his, setting both in my lap.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked.

He turned his eyes to mine and smiled. "Please," he replied quietly.

Our lips came together and pushed out, touching gently, tracing our tongues around each other. Then I giggled.

"What?" he said, lifting my chin with his finger.

"Nothing," I replied, trying not to laugh.

Dad chuckled. "What?" he asked again.

I smirked, and looked away, too embarrassed to say it. So instead, I pointed down into his lap. I don't know if he looked where I was pointing, but I assumed he knew what I was referring to.

"Aw, God, Jessica," he groaned.

I turned to face him, as he put his sunglasses on, and laughed, clapping my hands to his shoulders. I pushed against him, leaning back far and cried, raising my eyebrows high, "Somebody's frisky!"

"Ok, get up," he replied, pushing me off his lap and trying very hard not to laugh.


We made our way down to the campsite and went about fixing dinner. Both of us moved about quickly, I noticed, and probably for the same reason. We didn't waste much time talking during dinner, either. But when we were done and everything was cleaned and stowed away, we slowed down again, both of us a little nervous to enter the tent.

I stood next to the fire, poking at it with a stick, while dad put the cooking gear back in the trunk of the car. Then he came up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. His face was against my neck, and I closed my eyes, pulling my hair to one side. Then he began softly kissing my neck. I sighed and felt like I was going to melt in his arms. His hands slid down to my waist, and then very carefully, around to my stomach. They then made their way under my t-shirt and slowly inched upwards until they were cupping my breasts. And when his fingers gently pinched my nipples, I moaned softly.

"... God..." I sighed.

After a few minutes, one of his hands drifted downward and didn't stop until it was pushing under my shorts, slipping under the fabric of my panties. And when I felt his fingers curl around my vagina, I groaned and sank through his arms. He chuckled and quickly caught me, raising me back to my feet. He turned me around in his arms and smiled. With heavy eyelids, I slowly gazed at him and said, almost drunkenly, "I love you." Dad pulled me to his face and we kissed heavily for a few minutes. Then I pushed away, panting hard, saying, "Wait... just wait... here for a minute... I'll call you." He nodded quickly, running a hand over his mouth, and I dashed to the tent and went inside, shutting the door behind me. I ripped off my clothes, unrolled the sleeping bags, and spread out the blanket. I unleashed my ponytail and shook out my hair, and then lay on the blankets, pulling a pillow up under my head. With one hand along my side and the other draped across my midsection, I lifted one knee and nervously called to him. He must have been standing right outside the door, for no sooner had I invited him in, the zipper was opening. My chest was heaving up and down, as he stepped inside. He paused to stare at me, as I unconsciously let one hand drift between my legs. Then he quickly zipped the door closed and began undressing. As I watched, I sighed, rubbing my hand up and down my wet slit. When his engorged cock came into view, I moaned softly. It seemed bigger this time, almost painful.

Dad got down on the mattress and crawled up to me, as I spread my legs, inviting him to rest his body between them. When he was hovering over me, I reached down and began stroking him.

"Fuck me," I sighed.

He leaned down and started kissing my neck, sucking hard and biting me. I pulled my legs back and closed my eyes, bringing his cock closer and rubbing the head against my clit. A spark shot up my spine and I arched my back.

"Fuck me," I moaned again, pulling him closer.

Dad lifted his head and gazed down at me, breathing hard.

"Condoms," he gasped, his chest heaving. "I got some today."

I stroked his cock and nodded dreamily. "Me, too," I replied.

We lay staring at each other for a moment, and then I slowly pulled him to my entrance, letting the head of his cock gently crown into me. My body trembled, as he entered me. Dad gasped a few times, looking down between us. When he was a short ways into me, his cock stopped abruptly, finding resistance against a soft fleshy obstruction. His eyes met mine and I nodded slowly.

"I'm a virgin," I sighed.

He didn't move, but I nodded again, saying, "Take me... please... I'm giving myself to you... I love you..." I angled my hips up and put my hands on his ass, pulling him into me. I winced, as he pressed against my hymen.

"Jess," he whispered heavily, his voice straining.

I brought my heels up and dug them into his ass, and then, using my hands and feet to push, I jerked hard and thrust him deep into my body, piercing me sharply. I arched my back and cried out, slapping my hands around his torso.

"Oh!... God... Don't move!" I exclaimed.

Dad was breathing hard above me, sweating and trembling. My body involuntarily contracted around his shaft and he moaned, sliding in a little more. I winced and cried out again.

"OH!"

My heart was throbbing, as our bodies were now locked together. I closed my eyes, trying to get use to the incredible feelings overwhelming my senses. And when our breathing had slowed, dad leaned down and kissed me softly.

"Ready?" he whispered.

I could only nod, and then wrapped my arms around him, as he lowered his body on top of mine. Very slowly, he began to withdraw his cock. I moaned and held my legs out wide, as he hooked his hands under my shoulders and buried his face against my neck.

"... Aww, Jesus..." he groaned, as he pushed back into me.

We lay together like this, fucking slow and gentle, for a long time. He kissed my neck and face, anywhere his lips could reach.

"... faster..." I whispered in his ear.

Dad's hips immediately began moving faster, thrusting against me. I pulled my legs back as far as I could. He was huffing and grunting above me. And then I felt a steady buzzing sensation grow between my legs. My orgasm was quickly approaching.

"I'm gonna cum," I moaned, closing my eyes and rolling my head from side to side.

He sat up and put his hands on either side of my face, staring down at me. With my eyes half closed, I gazed back at him.

"... fuck me..." I whispered.

I almost said "dad", but caught myself. I lifted my hands to his face, caressing his cheeks, and sighed, "... fuck me, Stephen..." He closed his eyes and began thrusting harder. We were both crying out, louder and louder with each pump of his cock. Unable to keep holding himself up, he collapsed onto me and hammered into my body.

"OH!... God!" I cried. "FUCK ME!"

Dad was grunting hard, his hips slamming against me, stimulating my clit. My eyes rolled back and I lost control of my body, my voice, and my mind. I wrapped my arms around him and cried out his name.

"STEPHEN!... oh my God!... fuck me... Cum inside me!"

And suddenly he thrust one last time, holding his cock deep inside, and I felt it spasm, as his hips grinded against me. He whimpered; a high-pitched cry from the back of his throat, as he filled me. I felt the first jet enter, crashing deep into my womb. Then another. I gasped and clawed at his back, wrapping my arms and legs around him tightly. We moved up and down on the mattress as one, joined together at the waist. I was grinning wide, my mouth hanging open, and moaning loud, not caring if anyone outside heard us. And just when I thought the flow of his seed would never cease, hoping it never would, it came to an abrupt stop.

He lay atop me, panting heavily against my neck, as I dropped my legs to the mattress, throwing my arms out to the side, wholly exhausted.

"... oh my god..." I sighed, wiping my forehead.

I brought my arms around him and groaned happily, as he tried to catch his breath.

"You ok?" I whispered. He nodded and I chuckled, patting his back. Then he pushed himself up and gazed down at me. He looked exhausted, too. I smiled and touched my hand to his cheek. His face was covered in sweat, but he managed a weak smile.

"I love you, Stephen... I love you so much."

Dad closed his eyes and smiled. And, after a long pause, he said with a heavy sigh, "I love you, too, Jessica." Then I pulled him down and we kissed.

Our combined body heat eventually came to overwhelm us and we had to part. Dad rolled off and his cock slipped out with a wet slurping sound. I felt wide, used, and amazingly good. But most of all, I felt incomplete without him inside me. I turned to face him, propping myself up on my elbow, and ran my hand across his chest. I looked down at his cock, still as rigid as when he first walked into the tent not half an hour earlier. My hand slithered down and I wrapped my fingers around it. He winced and quickly gripped my wrist. I giggled, asking if it was still sensitive. With his eyes closed, he smiled and nodded. Then I sat up next to him and leaned down, taking him into my mouth. His hands went to hold my head steady and he sighed.

"Awww, God... Jessie..."

I made love to him with my mouth for a long time, when suddenly he came again, bucking his hips. I wrapped my hand around his cock tightly and sucked as fast as he could offer it to me. And when he emptied himself into my mouth, I crawled up next to him and lay down, falling asleep in his arms.


In the middle of the night, I was awakened by something on my chest. Dad was leaning across me licking my nipples. When I saw him, I closed my eyes, put my hand to the back of his head, and sighed happily. Then he mounted me again, fertilizing my womb once more with his seed.


In the morning, when I awoke, my body ached all over. My legs, my back, my neck; my entire body was sore. I looked around the tent, but dad was gone. I called his name and, outside the tent, heard his reply.

"Out here," he said.

I dropped my head down onto the pillow and grinned. I wiped my hands over my face and asked what he was doing.

"Gonna go take a shower," he replied.

I groaned. A nice hot shower sounded pretty good right then. So I forced myself upright, moaning with every movement, and grabbed my clothes and a towel. When I stepped outside the tent, I saw him walking to the showers. I looked around and the other two campers that had been there when we arrived the day before were now gone. It was just the two of us. I grinned and tried to run to catch up with him, but didn't get five feet when my legs and back scolded me for putting any more strain on them. Holding a hand to my back, I hobbled as best I could to the showers.

As I stepped inside, I walked into the men's shower and heard the water running. I went in and set my towel next to dad's clothes on a wooden bench, and then undressed. Then I carefully peeked into the shower room, making sure he was the only one there. I didn't see anyone else, so I walked across the floor, my shower shoes slapping along on the wet concrete.

"Wanna share?" I asked, as I came up behind him.

Dad jumped and whirled around. He quickly glanced around the room, and then down at me. I giggled and shrugged.

"No one else here," I said. "Might as well share."

He smiled and closed his eyes, shaking his head. Then he stepped to the side and let me join him under the water.

As I stood with my back to the water, I glanced at him and grimaced.

"You hurt me," I said sternly.

Dad looked at me with an expression of surprise and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Oh, honey," he said sadly. "God... I'm so sorry. I... I'm sorry, Jessie. Your first time should have been..."

But apparently he misunderstood me, and I laughed, replying, "No, no. I don't mean that. I meant my body is sore."

He stared at me for a second. "Oh," he said. "I thought you meant..."

I chuckled, and then leaned up to kiss him softly on the lips.

"You didn't hurt me the other way at all," I said. "It was special... very beautiful... thank you."

He smiled and turned his gaze downward, as if embarrassed. I took the bar of soap from his hand, and began lathering my body. As I washed my face, holding it up to the spray, I felt him come up behind me, putting his hands on my shoulders and slowly letting them slide down to my hips. I rinsed my face and smiled. Then I felt something hard between us pressing against my lower back. I sighed and instinctively leaned forward, putting my hands against the wall in front of me. Then I adjusted my feet, spreading them further apart, and pushed my ass out for him. I didn't need to say anything more. He slowly pressed his cock into me. There was a moment of dull pain, my body still sore from our lovemaking only hours before, but I moaned in pleasure nonetheless. He pulled on my hips and sank all the way into me. Joined together like this, we rocked back and forth slowly, and then he grunted and pulled hard, driving himself deeper into my body. A second later I felt him cumming inside me. I dropped my head down between my shoulders and moaned. When he finally withdrew, I stood and turned to face him. We were both grinning.

"That was nice," I said.

Dad stepped over and embraced me, kissing me softly.

We finished our shower together, and then went to dry off and dress. As we walked back to the tent, he reached down for my hand, swinging it back and forth.


Over breakfast, he asked what I wanted to do that day. I took a bite of my pancake and shrugged. With my cheeks bulging, I mumbled, "How 'bout we just stay here and fuck?" Dad choked and coughed, dropping his fork, and slapped a hand over his mouth. With a red face and slightly watery eyes, he slowly turned to me. I took another bite.

"What?" I asked.

He blinked, and then reached for his orange juice and took a long gulp. He set the cup down and said, "Just... Never heard you swear... so casually." I reached for my cup and shrugged again.

"Guess I just like having you fuck me, that's all."

Dad dropped his head down and laughed.

"What?" I said, swept along with his giggling fit.

A few minutes later, I was pulling my shorts up after being fucked while bending over the picnic table. Dad was zipping up his shorts and smiled.

"Maybe we oughta get a room or something," I said, half joking.

But, in a way, if that's all we did for the remainder of our time in Colorado that would have been fine by me. Dad, however, shook his head no.

"We didn't come all the way out here; pack all this camping gear not to use it. We're camping," he said in a very fatherly tone.


Later that day, we were eating lunch in a little restaurant, after spending the morning visiting a number of antique shops. One thing dad always disliked was standing in a line; any line and for any reason. So while he went to find us a table, I stood in line to place our orders. He was typically happy with whatever I got for him.

As the line slowly moved forward, I looked up at the menu on the wall above the counter and wondered about a dessert. I turned around and looked for him. He was about twenty feet away, sitting at a table reading a newspaper. I cupped my hands around my mouth and quietly called to him.

"Pst!"

He didn't look up.

"PST!"

Still no response.

"Stephen!"

Dad's head rose and he looked about, seemingly bewildered that someone in the restaurant knew his first name. When he saw me, I leaned over the railing and asked if he wanted something for dessert. He held up a hand and said sure. And while his hands picked up the newspaper in front of him, he continued staring at me. He had a puzzled look on his face; pleasant, but seemingly a bit confused. I grinned sheepishly and turned around to place our order.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.