The Past In Colorado - Cover

The Past In Colorado

Copyright© 2005 by JT Malone

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young woman falls in love with the wrong person, but it's not whom she thinks.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Sometime in the middle of the night I awoke, my bladder screaming for release. I forced myself upright and looked behind me at dad. We had unrolled our sleeping bags on the mattress, but slept on top of them, sharing a light blanket. I slowly stood, reaching for my shorts and sandals, and got dressed. Then I carefully unzipped the door of the tent and stepped out into the cool night air. All the people that had been standing around their fires were now tucked away in tents and campers, fast asleep. I folded my arms and went to the latrine not far off.

When I came back to the tent, I stopped at the door, holding the zipper in my hand. I paused and thought for a moment, then unzipped the door and stepped inside. I looked down at dad. He was still asleep. My heart was beating quickly, as I removed my clothes - all of them. Then I kneeled down on the mattress and gently shook his shoulder. He groaned.

"Dad?" I whispered.

He slowly turned to look at me, straining his eyes in the dark. I cleared my throat, asking nervously, "You have to go to the bathroom?" He squinted his eyes again, muttering, "Hmm?" I leaned closer and whispered, "Do you have to go to the bathroom?" He seemed a bit puzzled at first, but then I think his eyes adjusted to the darkness, and he could see me kneeling naked next to him. He slowly sat up on his elbows, and I sat back smiling nervously. My hands were sweating and knees shaking.

"... uh... yeah," he mumbled, wiping a hand over his face, still not fully awake. Then he rolled off the mattress, put his shoes on, and walked out of the tent. I sat there, fitfully awaiting his return. A few minutes later, he was back inside the tent. He zipped the door shut and took off his shoes, trying not to look at me. Then he lay down, and when he went to pull the blanket up, I reached out with a trembling hand and stopped him. Without saying a word, I pulled it away and scooted closer. In the dark, I could see him looking up at me, as I kneeled next to his waist. I coughed, a little squeak emanating from the back of my throat, and then reached down and hooked my fingers under the band of his boxers and tried to pull them down. Suddenly I felt his hand on my wrist stopping me. I turned my eyes to him. He wasn't smiling, only staring back. I looked down at my hands and continued pulling them down. This time, he didn't try to stop me. As his penis came into view, it suddenly sprang upwards. I had to force myself not to stare at it, as I pushed his shorts down and pulled them off his legs. It was the first time I had ever seen something like that in the flesh, so to speak. Then I sat up and reached down into the dark, wrapping my fingers around him.

"Jess," he whispered hoarsely.

With sweaty hands, I slowly stroked up on him. He quickly brought his hand to my wrist. I stopped stroking him and said quietly, "Shhhh... Just don't... say... anything." Then I turned my eyes to look at him, as his hand still held my wrist.

"Jess," he whispered again.

"Shhhh..." I replied nervously, gently squeezing his cock. I felt his body tense under my hand. With my other, I peeled his fingers from my wrist and resumed stroking him.

"Close your eyes," I whispered, thinking it might make it easier for both of us.

He did and soon felt him relax. My heart was thumping in my chest and I could feel the beads of perspiration rolling down the sides of my face. Then I pulled my hair around over the back of my neck and cautiously leaned forward, taking him into my mouth. Instantly, dad's hands were on my head pushing me away. I turned to him and whispered a little louder, "Shhh... It's ok." He stared at me for a moment, and then reluctantly dropped his hands and gripped the blanket. I slowly turned back to his cock in my hand and lowered my mouth over it again. It was the first time I'd ever given a blowjob and, to be honest, it probably wasn't very good. After a while, my jaw was becoming very sore, but dad's breathing was coming quicker, and figured I must be doing something right. I used my hand to gently masturbate him, giving my jaw a rest, and then took him into my mouth once more. After what seemed like an eternity, I felt his cock suddenly lurch in my mouth. His hands clasped the sides of my head and he softly cried out. "God... Jessie... stop! You have to... stop!" But instead, I sucked harder, gripping his cock tighter in my hand and bobbing my head up and down quickly. He groaned loudly and thrust his hips upward, driving his cock deeper, causing me to gag and pull back. And when just the tip was in my mouth, I felt it pulse against my tongue. He was cumming. He gasped and gripped my head tightly, arching his back. The first spurt shot to the back of my throat, but before I could react, another followed, then another and another. My mouth was rapidly filling with cum. I'd never done this before and didn't know what to do, so I swallowed, quietly whimpering the whole time.

As I held onto his cock, I could feel the jets of cum shoot up its length. I was scared. My eyes were closed tightly and I swallowed as fast as I could. When it seemed he had stopped, I turned my head to look at him, still holding his cock in my mouth. His chest was heaving up and down, his breathing rapid. Then, when he was breathing normally, I sat up next to him, gently stroking his cock. I was a nervous wreck. I glanced down at his cock in my hand, still very rigid, and couldn't believe I just sucked him off. I coughed and he opened his eyes, looking up at me with what seemed to be an expression of bewilderment and disorientation.

"Jess," he gasped.

My body began to perspire profusely and my teeth chattered. I was really nervous now; nearly terrified at what he might say to me. In the dark, I turned my eyes to him. He was wiping a hand over his face. With his other hand, he reached down and carefully pulled my fingers from him.

I didn't know what to do, and was becoming such a nervous wreck, that I lay down and snuggled up next to him. I hesitated for a second, and then put my arm across his chest and hugged him. Dad's eyes were closed and he was shaking his head slowly, and softly, almost in disbelief, mumbling my name.

"Jess..."

I felt like crying. I sniffed and raised my head to look at him.

"I'm not... sorry," I whispered. "I love you so much." Then I hugged him tighter, saying, "I'm in love with you." And when I said that, his chest rose and he sighed loudly, holding his hand to his forehead. Neither of us spoke for a very long time. I finally sat up and looked at the clock on his side of the mattress. It was almost 3am. I leaned against my elbow, and he opened his eyes and turned to face me. I looked down at my fingers, as they picked at the fabric of the mattress.

"I dunno what to say," I whispered. Then I shrugged, adding, "But I meant what I said. I'm am in love with you... very much."

When he didn't respond, a tear fell from my eye, and I asked him if he was mad. He must have sensed I was crying, and placed his hand on my knee.

"Jess, sweetheart... We can't... we can't do this."

I slowly shook my head, replying, "Don't say that... Don't tell me that."

He squeezed his fingers on my knee. "Honey... Jessie... please don't cry..."

I sniffed and wiped my nose. "Are you mad?" I asked.

I closed my eyes and waited for the worst.

After what seemed an eternal pause, he whispered no, he wasn't mad.

I took a deep breath, and then asked if he still loved me.

"Yes," he whispered, rubbing my knee. "Very much."

My voice cracked and stuttered, when I said, "D-dad... you d-don't have to answer... b-but I want to know... I want to know, if... if you love me... the same... like I love you."

He rose next to me and pulled me up so I was sitting upright in front of him. Then he ran his hand over my face, brushing my hair back over my ears, and lifted my chin. In the faint light, I could see he had been crying. He smiled and leaned over to hug me.

"I'll always love you, Jessie," he whispered.

I put my arms around him, hugging him close, pushing my breasts against his bare chest. I began crying again, and he stroked my hair, telling me he loved me.

A few minutes later, he gently laid me back onto the mattress. As he sat next to me, I reached out for his hand and brought it to my lips, kissing it softly. He smiled at me, as I held his hand to my chest, and then I slowly moved it down to my breast.

"I'm in love with you," I whispered, still fighting back the tears.

He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"I know, sweetheart," he said, and then he pulled his hand away, brushing his fingers against my cheek.

"I love you very much," he whispered. "Let's get some sleep, ok? Big day tomorrow."

Then he laid down, facing away from me. I turned my head, looking at him in the dark, and suddenly felt very lonely. I rolled over and scooted up behind him, snuggling him closely.

"This ok?" I whispered.

"Yeah," came his soft reply.

I carefully put my arm around him, waiting to see if he would push me away. When my arm was all the way around, I felt him place his hand atop mine. I closed my eyes, praying he wouldn't push me away. But instead, he pulled my hand to his face and kissed it, and then held it to his chest.

We fell asleep like this.


In the morning, I awoke still facing his side, but with the blanket draped over me. I raised my head and looked at the clock. It was nearly 8:30am. We were supposed to go hiking at 9am. I kicked the blanket off and jumped up, scrambling to get dressed. As I buckled the belt on my shorts, I heard my dad, as well as other campers, moving about outside. The events from only a few hours ago came flooding back, and I closed my eyes and sighed, wondering if I'd ruined my relationship with my dad. Feeling disheartened, even a bit fearful, I sat on the mattress and pulled a mirror from my bag and brushed my hair.

"You awake in there?" he called.

My heart stopped.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered.

"... 'bout time..." he mumbled.

I closed my eyes and smiled, sighing in relief. He didn't sound mad. Maybe he just wanted to forget it happened. I hoped not, but I was feeling a bit better and quickly stashed my mirror and brush and stood by the door, putting my hair in a ponytail. I slowly unzipped it and stepped outside. Dad had his back to me, kneeling down in front of the campfire making breakfast. He must have heard the zipper and looked back over his shoulder. When our eyes met, I whirled around and shut the door. Then I slowly turned, wondering if he was still watching me, but he was facing the fire. I brushed my hands down the front of my t-shirt and walked over, standing next to him. Without looking up from the frying pan, he smiled and said good morning.

"Morning," I said softly.

"Want something to drink?"

He glanced up and smiled. I forced a nervous grin and shook my head no, my ponytail flopping back and forth.

"Thought you liked orange juice?" he said, flipping a pancake.

I stood there watching him and when the pancake was done to his satisfaction, he lifted it from the pan with a spatula, setting it on a plate with several others.

"Well," he said, groaning as he stood up. "I think everything's ready. Hungry?"

We walked over and sat at the picnic table across from each other. He tried his best to keep things normal, talking to me about what I wanted to do that day, but I felt like something should be said about last night. He must have been reading my thoughts, because when a long silence came between us, he reached out for my hand. I looked up and he was smiling. Then he quietly mouthed, "I love you." He squeezed my hand and I felt the hair stand up on the back of my neck. I pulled my hand away quickly and stood up, stepping around to his side of the table. He seemed startled and was about to say something, when I leaned down and planted my lips on his; just a soft, gentle kiss, and then stood and smiled down at him. He turned back to the table and reached for a napkin. As he wiped his mouth, I heard him mutter, "Wow." I giggled and said, "Dad?" He turned up to me and grinned. "I love you, too," I said softly. The wrinkles around his eyes deepened when I said that. Then I leaned down and kissed his cheek, but let my mouth hover by the side of his face and whispered in his ear. "I'm very much in love with you," I said. "With all my heart I am." I stood there a moment staring down at him. He was looking down at the table, and then put his arm around my legs and gave me a hug.

"Better get your hikin' boots on," he said.


For the remainder of the day, we hiked up and down through the beautiful mountains. We took pictures of the scenery, of each other, and dad even once asked some passing hikers, if they'd take one of us together. We stood side by side, our arms around each other, and smiled wide. A few times, he took a picture of me when I didn't expect it. One time, I had leaned down to look at a little bush filled with bright yellow flowers and heard the whir of the camera advancing the film. I turned and saw dad standing a few feet away with the camera in his hands and smiling.

By late afternoon, we were getting tired. We figured we had hiked almost fifteen miles. Being only a few miles from camp, and as it was getting late in the day, we decided to head back. As we walked along the trail, I looked up at him.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," he chirped happily.

I cleared my throat and asked if he would hold my hand. We walked along for a few more yards, and then he stopped abruptly. He looked down at me with a blank expression on his face, and then slowly turned, staring off down the trail.

"Why ya askin' me?" he replied.

I wiped my nose and jammed my hands in my back pockets. "I dunno," I said. "Just... just because, I guess."

God, I thought, this is it. He's mad. He's going to be mad, chew my ass out, our relationship will be ruined forever, and we'll go back to the campsite, pack up everything, and drive home in wretched silence for twelve agonizing hours. I'll have to move out of the house, too, because there was no way I could stay there now. I was about to burst into tears, when suddenly he put his arm around me. As he led me down the trail, he said, "Nah. How 'bout I just do this?" I chuckled and nodded, then reached up and held onto the hand he had draped over my shoulder.

It was a good thing I was wearing sunglasses, otherwise he'd see my eyes watering.


By the time we got back, it was time for dinner. I felt like I was on an emotional roller coaster. All day, he had been acting like nothing had happened the night before: My daughter gave me a blowjob. Big deal. I was confused, more than anything else. But at least he wasn't mad. At least he wasn't pushing me away.

After dinner, we went for a short hike. As we walked along the trail, I felt him take my hand. A few minutes later, when we far from the campsite, secluded and far from the laughing and lively noises of all the other campers, he said quietly, "I'm not mad, Jessie." He squeezed my hand, rubbing his thumb atop it, as a small smile slowly crept across my face. "Thank you," I said.


It was about 9pm when we returned to the campsite. We would be moving to another come morning, so we packed a few things in the trunk of the car. When we stowed away as much as we could, I went and sat in front of the fire. Dad was locking the car and put the keys in his pocket, and then came and sat down next to me. I was poking at the fire with a stick and held it up, a tiny orange flame flickering on the end of it. I swung it slightly in his direction and chuckled, "How 'bout a lil' fire, Scarecrow?" He laughed and scooted back quickly. Then he looked around on the ground for a stick, and when he found one, came back next to me and dipped it into the fire next to mine.

We sat there for a few minutes, letting our sticks knock together playfully, and then he pulled his out of the fire. Like mine, there was a little flickering flame on the tip. He held it to his lips and puffed out the flame. A thin stream of gray smoke trailed up above the glowing tip. He blew softly and it glowed brightly. Then he turned to me and said with a devilish grin, "You're in trouble." He slowly brought the stick toward me, and I scrambled back, screeching and laughing. "Dad! No! Stay away!" He laughed and kept coming toward me, and I shrieked, trying to put a safe distance between us. Then he got up on his knees and came directly at me with it. I jumped to my feet and ran, with him hot on my heels.

As I ran around the tent, he pursued me, saying as innocently as possible that he only wanted to show me something "neat".

"C'mere, Jessie!" he cried. "I won't hurt you... much!"

I squealed, trying to keep ahead of him and the red-hot stick in his hand. We scampered around the tent a few times, and then suddenly I ran smack into him. He'd doubled back. I looked up, grinning from ear to ear, my eyebrows held high.

"Uh oh," I muttered excitedly.

He slowly brought his stick up and gave me a devilish grin, and then turned to the campfire, tossing it into the flames. I sighed and leaned my head against his chest, shaking it back and forth.

"You scared the crap outa me," I gasped.

He put his arm around me and chuckled, leading me back to our place in front of the fire.

"That makes two of us," he replied.


About half an hour later, I yawned. He glanced at me and I smiled sleepily. Then I started thinking about the night before. We had to go to sleep at some point. I sighed, thinking dad might be waiting for me to go first. As I stared into the fire, I mumbled that I was going to bed. Without waiting for a reply, I stood, brushed off my legs, and went inside the tent. I had just turned around to zip the door shut, when I felt it being tugged in the opposite direction. I let go and stepped back, and dad came inside. Without looking at me, he closed the door, and then went to his side and pulled off his t-shirt. I didn't know what to do, so I stood there nervously watching him. He sat down on the mattress and pushed his shorts down, and then lifted the blanket and slipped his legs under it. A flashlight suddenly came on, and I watched as dad leaned over to set the alarm clock. Then he turned to me, seemingly a little surprised I was just standing there.

"Want the... you want the light off?" he asked. Just as with the night before, when we were in this same situation, I could sense the anxiety in his voice.

Impossible as it may seem, I managed to nod and shake my head at the same time. Dad chuckled nervously and cleared his throat, saying, "That, uh... yes or no?" My head jittered from side to side. "Ok," he said softly. Then he turned around, laying down and facing away from me.

"D-dad?"

He slowly raised his head and looked over his shoulder at me. With trembling hands, I pulled my t-shirt off and let it drop to the ground. Then I reached back and unclasped my bra. As I let it fall down my arms, I lifted my eyes to him. He was watching me. I let my bra fall away, and then slowly unzipped my shorts, letting them fall, as well. Very nervously, I put my fingers on the elastic band of my panties and rolled them down. Then I lifted my feet out of them and gingerly stepped to the mattress, kneeling down and lifting the blanket, as I slipped my legs underneath.

"Ok," I whispered.

He turned off the flashlight and rolled away from me. I turned and looked at him in the darkness, and then scooted closer. And, just as I did the night before, I carefully brought my arm around him.

"This ok?" I whispered.

"Yeah," he replied, almost so softly I couldn't hear.

Then he took my hand and held it to his chest. After a few minutes, when I felt him breathing gently, I carefully pulled my hand from under his and let it slide down his stomach. I followed the trail of hair down to the top of his boxers, thinking he was asleep. I nearly jumped out of my skin when he said my name.

"Jess."

I swallowed nervously, replying, "Yeah?"

He rolled over to face me, my hand still at the top of his boxers. But before he could say anything, I leaned forward and gently pressed my lips to his. I was shaking, too afraid to open my mouth. So instead, I pushed my hand down into his boxers. With our lips pressed together awkwardly, I wrapped my trembling hand around his fully erect cock. I felt him breath hard against my face, and I pulled back, removing my hand. Then I swept the blanket away and, as with the night before, I pulled his boxers down. This time, he made no effort to stop me.

I sat up next to him and took his cock into my hand, gently stroking it. I really wanted to touch myself, as well, and had an idea. I sat up and swung my leg over his hips and sat down on him, just behind his cock.

"Jess!" he suddenly gasped. "Honey... no!"

My voice wavered, as I replied, "It's... it's ok. I won't."

Slowly his body began to relax under me. I was straddling his legs and scooted closer to his cock, so that it was making contact with my clit. I moaned softly and immediately began rubbing myself against the underside of his cock, as I held it in my hand.

Then the light suddenly came on.

I jumped and looked down. Dad was breathing heavily and shaking his head no. I looked down at where we came together. The lips of my vagina were wrapped around the base of his cock. I glanced up at him.

"I w-won't," I stuttered.

Once more, his body relaxed and he laid his head back onto his pillow. Then I reached up behind my head and removed the rubber band holding my hair in a ponytail. I shook my hair out, and then went back to gently masturbating the both of us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.