The Weekend - Cover

The Weekend

Copyright© 2005 by Golden Dragon

Chapter 1: Thursday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Thursday - First attempt at a story. This is a fantasy that I had shortly after a rough breakup because I had a thing for my girl's best friend. This story is as true as I can remember it and of course names have been changed for privacy reasons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   True Story   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow   School  

There I was, laying on my bed, watching a movie in my dorm room, my anti-typical Thursday, when my phone rang long-distance. I knew that it wasn't my parents, they usually didn't call this early in the evening, and I had left messenger signed in, but I hadn't been talking to anyone recently that said they'd call. On about the forth ring my roommate Jordan, who was in the kitchen told me to answer the damn phone before the answering machine grabbed it. I turned down the TV, stopped my movie, picked up the phone and said hello.

"Hello, Kris," replied a female voice I didn't quite recognize.

"Who is this?" I had asked quite puzzled.

"How dare you!! How can you not know who this is, I ought to give you a good spanking for asking that," the female on the phone said.

However I then realized who it was. It was Mandy, a chick I hadn't talked that much to since I had left for my second year at the college, and she going off herself to college, both of us of course being too busy with school and social life itself. "Oh my god, I'm sorry babe. I didn't recognize your voice for a second. How have ya been, and how has college been faring out for you."

"I've been good, and college, well that's a whole other subject," We both chuckled. "Are you busy this weekend? I'm thinking of comin' up there to visit Lauren and Dan, and of course you. Mostly you though."

"I got nothing important to do, just my usual non-payday weekend. When you coming down, and where you staying?" I asked her.

"I'm coming down tomorrow after classes, and though Lauren will probably turn around and tell Morgan about it, I plan on bunking with you, if I can. I got a couple of promises I still owe you."

"I thought that we decided that I'd let you off on them, babe."

"We did decide that Kris, but I can't take this any more. The emails and vids back and forth, they're starting to get out of hand, I have enough problems hiding all this from her," I could hear a knock on her bedroom door over the phone.

"Mandy, dad needs the phone."

It was her younger sister, or at least it sounded like it.

"Tell dad, I'll be off in a minute sis."

I then heard the bedroom door close.

"Take it, that you gotta go hun?" I asked.

"Ya, dad needs the phone again. I'll see you Friday night. Love ya. By the way don't say anything to Lauren yet."

"I won't. I love you too, hun. Gimme a call on my cell once you get on campus."

She hung up first, and I had hung up shortly after.

Jordan knocked on my door.

"Dude, I thought you were single?"

My roommate and I got along pretty good, but we were two completely different people, except when it came to gaming. Gaming and music was the only thing we really had in common between us, but I liked the guy, he was easy to get along with.

"I am man; that was a chick that I haven't talked to much since the end of summer break. She's coming up this weekend."

"Sweet," he replied, "You gonna want me out for the weekend?"

"Don't you know it!" I laughed.

"Figures. Anyway Kris, I'm heading out, anybody comes for me tell them I'm out bar hopping again." He waved as he shut the door.

So now I was left alone in the room. I no longer felt like watching the rest of the movie, and there wasn't really anybody on messenger that I felt like talking to, so I changed my nick so my friends would know I wouldn't be back for a while but to leave a message anyway. All that I could think about was what was going to happen this coming weekend.


Now then before I go on telling you about the events which are to happen, perhaps I should give some background to what I've already told you. I am in my second year of college. Mandy is eighteen and Morgan, is nineteen, and both are in their first year at the community college back home. Lauren is also eighteen or nineteen I can never remember, and is in her first year of college up here with me, and her room isn't that far from mine. As for myself, my name you already know, and at the time this all takes place I was twenty-two.

If someone were asked to give a description of me to the police, they'd probably say that I was somewhere around five feet eight, that I had brown eyes and extremely short brown hair; short enough to say I didn't have any if I was seen from a distance, they'd probably eyeball my weight to be around a hundred and fifty lbs. If they were luck enough to see my arms and shoulders, they'd know that I've got two tattoos: on my left arm of a snake coiled in a skull, and one of a dragon and a sword on my right shoulder. The person giving my description would also say that I wear glasses, and that I've had my left ear pierced twice.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.