Losing Virginity - Cover

Losing Virginity

Copyright© 2005 by GodAreis

Week 9

Erotica Sex Story: Week 9 - Aaron is a 26yr old male in college who meets the girl of his dreams, or so he thinks. He loses his virginity to the beast.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   School  

The week of July 11th was stressful for Aaron. This was the week he had been working for all semester. This was the week he had to do his presentation and make it good so he could graduate. He still could remember how only three months ago the oversight committee tore his presentation apart and his website and said his group could graduate but he couldn't.

He knew he had to take classes over the summer anyway cause he still had to take the second course of American Sign Language. He just didn't like how the committee made his group members to a hand out or PowerPoint and he had to redo a site from scratch. There was just no way he could do the site in a week, so had no choice but to take an incomplete and work thru the summer for it.

He got all his programming done, and commented all the coding so he knew what each line or each segment would do. Re-did his PowerPoint to fit the new features of the website, and highlighted what he thought would be extra help. His problem now is getting ready for the actual presentation and having his handout's ready. He doesn't like public speaking to begin with, but if he didn't get thru this presentation he stood no chance of graduating.

Liz was getting a little bit on Aaron's case about not paying her much attention, but of course he had to put his concentration on this if he wanted to get thru it. He invited her to the presentation so she could see what he had to go thru, and what the end product of six months work took him. That sort of got her off his back a bit. His presentation was set for a Thursday, so he was busy keeping up with his Sign Language, getting ready for the presentation, and panicking like crazy.

The dreadful day finally arrived. Liz and Aaron walked to the classroom and got there relatively early. A few people that he took classes with were there and a few that were just there to watch the presentation so they knew what they would go thru went they were ready to take the Capstone class. You really have to love the anxiety you receive when going thru exit requirement for Bachelor Degrees.

He was second up to present so he had to sit there and wait. Each presentation was to go for like thirty minutes though some went over. The presentation before him went over a database management system and how to implement it. It was quite a good presentation if he had to admit. He saw that the committee was happy with the presentation, and so he was hoping they were in a good mood and he would survive his turn up. Why does nothing ever work out?

He got up to do his presentation, made sure there was sound and everything. The committee for him was made up of his Capstone Advisor, an instructor for E-Commerce (he was doing a site on a shopping cart, so this worried him), the head Capstone Founder, and the Dean of the Program. Intimidating or what? He started his presentation, an explained a few things about the made up client he was doing this site for. He made a quick Flash opening page, which the committee seemed to love, but soon as the site came up for navigation he was stopped to be asked why in frames. He was scared now he wouldn't get thru it.

He explained that as a Consultant, he could suggest to the client would be good for the site and what wouldn't be, but the final decision on what would be in the site would be the client not himself. Anyone hear about customer comes first? Anyway, he was allowed to go on and go the point where he could show off the online store he created. The store went over well including showing the online admin side where the client could easily use web-based functions to change stuff without worrying about coding. He even showed that once the customer hit submit order, the customer and the administrator both got a copy of an email saying what was ordered, where it is was going to, and how payment was being handled. Aaron being a bit over-perfectionist even had it set up so that when his email account received an email from the site his pager would go off saying there was an order.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.