Losing Virginity - Cover

Losing Virginity

Copyright© 2005 by GodAreis

Week 5

Erotica Sex Story: Week 5 - Aaron is a 26yr old male in college who meets the girl of his dreams, or so he thinks. He loses his virginity to the beast.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   School  

June 7th was the next time they saw each other. They had promised to help the teacher out cause he hadn't had the students use the computer for their video's before. So after class Aaron and Liz were going to take the videos from the students and organize it into folders of what the video was of the three videos. Since Aaron was a wiz with computers it didn't take long to set up the folders, the longest time was spent seeing what the videos were so they knew where to put it.

At one point two members of the faculty interrupted them, because they needed something from the computer. After the Faculty was done, they went back to the room and back to work. Aaron locked the door and then started to kiss Liz, which she gladly kissed back. Aaron pulled up her shirt and started massaging her breasts and then pulled his zipper down. Soon as Liz saw what he did, she grabbed his cock and started blowing him, 'til there was a knock at the door. They quickly fixed their clothes and then let the person in; they had gone into one of the reserved times for a student.

They went out to Aaron's truck to finish what they started. Grant you the truck wasn't that romantic, but it was the best they could do with Aaron's schedule. Aaron got Liz to strip down to just her shirt, and Aaron did the same. Aaron bent over and started licking up and down Liz's pussy and tasted how wet she was. Liz was the second woman Aaron went down on, and he didn't mind the taste of the first woman, but just didn't make him crave so much. Liz on the other hand, he absolutely loved tasting. When Liz gets turned on all she wants is to have a cock in her pussy, especially Aaron's, so she kept begging him to put it in. Well Aaron laid on his back (not easy to do at 6'1Ó and in a cab of a regular truck), and had her get on top. He wanted to have her on top so he could watch her and so he could squeeze her ass in the process. Liz tried and got a bit of motion going, but she gets very wet and couldn't keep him in very well. She was very disappointed and frustrated by this.

Soon it was time for Aaron to head to work, and he skipped lunch. So Aaron and Liz got dressed and they went inside. Liz sat a computer while Aaron ate in the lab staff room (ok, it was a closet basically). Soon as he was done he went to sit at his desk, on the way there he kissed Liz on the back of the neck. She was taking the day off work to spend time with him, so she wasn't going anywhere for a while. Aaron worked some more on his project for his exit requirement (he wanted it perfect so he couldn't be held back again), and Liz just went searching online for animal photos.

Later in the shift, Aaron had a friend show up crying. His friend, Meg, was crying cause her fiancé dumped her. Aaron tried to be there for her as much as he could but it was a busy day in the lab, so Liz took up the slack and tried to calm her down. Meg was making comments to Liz about how she should trust Aaron more and that he is very well in touch with his feminine side. She told Liz that when he worked at another campus he would join in the conversation when her and a friend talked about fashion and would say what was good or not. Aaron wasn't sure if that was going to help his case or not.

Aaron told Meg that she could do better than the asshole she chose as her fiancé. She was basically upset cause he wouldn't give any of her stuff back that was at his place. Aaron did his best to calm her and give ideas on how to get her stuff back. Soon it was time for her to get to class, so Aaron gave her a big hug and told her to call him if she ever needed him.

It came close to the end of shift for Aaron, so he packed up his stuff and got ready to go. He walked out of the lab with Liz by his side and when no one was looking he reached down and slapped Liz across the ass, he was getting better in his aim. She jumped up from surprise and pulled his head down for a kiss. They sat on a bench outside waiting for Liz' family to pick her up. Aaron quickly put his stuff in the truck first. They kissed here and there and just talked about inconsequential stuff until her family showed up. When they did show he gave her a big hug and then waited for them to leave before he did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.