Losing Virginity - Cover

Losing Virginity

Copyright© 2005 by GodAreis

Week 4

Erotica Sex Story: Week 4 - Aaron is a 26yr old male in college who meets the girl of his dreams, or so he thinks. He loses his virginity to the beast.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   School  

Aaron didn't get to see Liz at all during the weekend, which he thought really sucked. Saturday night he got a call from Liz and she said he was still leaking out of her. Aaron didn't think he deposited that much in her, but Liz said she loved every minute of it. They talked about getting together Monday, but Aaron was busy trying to work on his project and couldn't make it.

They met up Tuesday morning before class like always. They were signed up to do their ASL video after class. Liz kept making Aaron laugh while he was practicing for the video. This video they had to do was harder than the last one, this time they were signing the story of the Lion & the Mouse. Before any students showed up Aaron grabbed hold of Liz by the shirt, pulled her to him and gave her a long passionate kiss. Liz was beet red and very shy afterwards. She kept saying how she never acted like this with anyone before, but she just felt like a shy schoolgirl around him.

Class went well and then the couple headed to the video room to take care of the video they needed to do. Aaron practiced some more cause a few students from another class were taking to long. Liz went first, but wouldn't let Aaron in the room saying she is too nervous as it is to be in front of the camera. Aaron didn't know why she was nervous considering she was better than he was at signing, but thought he could use the more time in practicing.

When Liz was done it was time for Aaron to do his. Aaron always hated doing his videos. Aaron would sign and catch a mess up then have to start from scratch, plus he had to make it under 3 minutes. Took him ten times before he finally got to a point where he was satisfied with what he did, thank goodness they give you 15 minutes in the room at a time. He opened up the door for Liz and then he transferred a copy of the file to his website so he could burn to a CD later.

When they left the building they went to the cafeteria so Aaron could get lunch since he skipped breakfast. He had a nice lunch while she looked to see what courses she would take next semester. Aaron didn't bother looking since he was graduating the following month. After a bit they went to Aaron's truck so Liz could change into her work clothes. Aaron set the windows up as far as having towels on them, so you had to look in the back window of the cab to see anything. Aaron loved this time of the day cause he got to see Liz's gorgeous body. Liz always said she was not gorgeous that she was overweight, but Aaron never truly liked women that fit the Barbie type body, he would rather have a voluptuous woman who had something to hold on to.

When Liz got her work shirt on it was time for her to switch pants. When she pulled off her pants, Aaron stopped her from putting her work pants on and started kissing her and put a finger in to her pussy. When she was nice and wet, he lent down and started tonguing her. He loved the taste of her pussy. Liz just kept saying how horny she was and wanted him to stick it in her. He just kept up rubbing her clit and pussy getting her all excited. He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out, which Liz quickly took into her mouth. She loved his cock especially in her mouth.

Soon it was time for her to go and him to get to work. She kissed him hard and said she can't wait to have it in her again. Aaron couldn't wait either. She had him throwing all his standards out the window. Normally he was a very strict type of person and had rules for just about everything. He always told his ex's that he would have unprotected sex or anything like that, and he did that with her already. He normally was a safe driver and would never do anything risky and he did that the week before. She had him basically wrapped around her finger.

He didn't get a call from Liz that night and he was doing catch up work on his project that he didn't get a chance to call her. The next day Liz would have class all day and he would be at work. When he got to work he had a visitor waiting for him, Liz was sitting in a seat next to where he always sat. She was wearing a shirt that had a very low back, so Aaron quietly walked up behind her and planted a kiss on her back that freaked her out. He just couldn't resist. When she turned around and realized it was him that spooked her, she reached up and they gave each other a proper kiss.

There was a female student that walked by and Aaron watched her walk behind Liz and watched where she sat. Aaron learned to make his job easier when anyone came in he would watch where they sat so if they had any problems he wouldn't have to ask later what station they were at. Liz yelled at him afterwards about checking out another woman in front of her. Aaron said he wasn't and was just doing his job. Later the girl did come up and ask for help, which Aaron got up and quickly helped her out. Liz just gave dirty looks at him the rest of the time and wouldn't even talk to him.

When it was time for Aaron to get off work he walked Liz outside and he put his stuff in his truck. Liz still wasn't talking to him. Aaron told her to give it up cause this was stupid. Liz said he was all her ex boyfriends, which pissed Aaron off. Aaron says he is not any of her ex boyfriends and she shouldn't treat him like that. He was doing his job and if she doesn't like that then that is her problem. This was their first fight, but Aaron didn't like being treated like a bastard for something she blew out of proportion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.