Losing Virginity - Cover

Losing Virginity

Copyright© 2005 by GodAreis

Week 2

Erotica Sex Story: Week 2 - Aaron is a 26yr old male in college who meets the girl of his dreams, or so he thinks. He loses his virginity to the beast.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   School  

May 25th was the next time Aaron saw Liz. He got to class early as always and just sat on the floor outside class waiting for the door to be unlocked. Once the instructor showed up, Aaron went into the room to sit down. Only a few students went in with him, the others hadn't shown up yet, including Liz.

Liz showed up with just a few minutes to spare and had a shirt on that said "PRINCESS" in big pink letters with brown background. Aaron told her he thought it was a cute shirt. Liz just said thank you. The instructor handed out the review for the first test of the semester and then had the students work on them in class together.

Class went well and Aaron was able to understand most of the signs from the instructor. The instructor told some history about Sign Language, and then called the class a day. Aaron walked Liz out of the classroom and then waited in the hall while she used the bathroom. They walked downstairs and Aaron gave his business card to Liz saying that if she would like he could meet her the next day so they could practice for the test the following day. Liz said okay and that she would call him later that night.

Liz went home and Aaron went to work. Later he got an IM from his brother that he got a call from a girl and that she asked him to call her back. Two hours later when he got home he listened to the answering machine and it was Liz. He quickly called her back. He ate his dinner while on the phone with her, and they agreed to meet in the morning.

Wednesday morning Aaron got to the Sign Language lab and started practicing while waiting for Liz. When she showed up Aaron was very happy with the sight before him. Liz was wearing a very low cut, thin shirt. She was showing a lot of cleavage. They worked on the sheet of words as much as possible. One of them would sign to the other and have the other figure what they signed and vice versa. They did that back and forth a few times.

They walked down stairs and sat outside while waiting for Liz's ride. The sun was bright so they decided to just stand in the threshold of the doorway. Liz told Aaron about how after he got off the phone with her last night her boyfriend called and broke up with her. Aaron said he was sorry that he broke up with her. They just talked about relationships for a while after that. Aaron suggested that she find a nice guy that she could be interested in and keep him near by 'til she is ready to have another boyfriend. Ok, Aaron was not the subtlest person in creation. Liz just smiled a big smile and blushed and asked if he knew anyone in particular.

Liz's sisters showed up and just kept honking the horn to get Liz's attention (they are the most obnoxious bitches in creations). Liz hid behind the wall so her sisters couldn't see her so they could still chat for a while. After a bit she finally left and Aaron went to work. Liz called him that night. She thanked him for studying with her and being there to talk to and everything. She agreed to come to class early so they could practice some more before class.

Aaron barely could sleep that night, he was so hoping he didn't do anything to blow it with Liz even for a friendship. He was barely awake when he got up in the morning but he always keeps his promises, and wanted to be there to meet Liz. When he showed up in the hallway for class, she was waiting for him. She just blushed and was real quiet. They started signing the word list to each other and thought they were as ready as they would be.

The instructor let them into the class and got them ready. Aaron got half of them right out of 20 words. Liz got 16 of them right. She had to rub that one in on him. They then went over next chapter in their book and a video they had to create for class. They ended class early and went to sign up for room time the following week to do their video presentations. They talked outside as become habit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.