Losing Virginity - Cover

Losing Virginity

Copyright© 2005 by GodAreis

Week 11

Erotica Sex Story: Week 11 - Aaron is a 26yr old male in college who meets the girl of his dreams, or so he thinks. He loses his virginity to the beast.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   School  

The next day Aaron called Liz to see if she was feeling better. Liz picked up the phone and two seconds later her grandma got on the phone and started ranting. She was saying that his mother had no right to make comments about her husband or anything like that. He lost his temper and told her to shut the hell up and that this was between him and Liz and she should keep out of it. Her last comment was his mother was going to hell, and he told her that she was going first and later his mom would join her.

Liz said it was nice to see that Aaron had a backbone. That didn't help his mood any after his yelling bout with her grandma. He told her how his parents weren't happy with her and that she is not allowed in the house again. All she asked was if he was breaking up with her. Aaron told her he didn't want to, but even he wasn't happy with her comments. She complained about how she thought he wasn't religious. He really isn't in the sense that most people call religious, but either way you never make that comment in a Jewish household.

She said if they were going to stay together then she wanted him to promise that he would come see her twice a week. She lives 45 minutes from him and he was now out of work and gas prices were not cheap (they were like $2.45 a gallon at the time). She also said that if he broke up with her no one else would want him. Well that just added fuel to the fire she already started and that her grandma made raging.

The next day when he called her, he told her how he felt when she made that comment about no one wanting him. She said she didn't mean it the way it came out, she meant that he couldn't find anyone better than her. He decided that since she was asking for too much with him being out of work this wasn't going to work and that she was digging herself a hole more and more. So Aaron told her that he thought she needed someone that could be there for her more than he could and that he thinks they should break up. She asked for the pictures and everything back that he gave her as a Graduation gift, which he sent back in the mail the next day.

She has messaged him here and there online and every so often sends emails out with his email on it when she sending jokes or pictures out to friends. To this day she thinks his parents are stupid for hating her cause everyone likes her. She also thinks she did nothing wrong. She eventually found a new guy to torment and even had to say how he reminds her of Aaron. He tries to keep her out of his mind whenever possible.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.