Losing Virginity - Cover

Losing Virginity

Copyright© 2005 by GodAreis

Week 10

Erotica Sex Story: Week 10 - Aaron is a 26yr old male in college who meets the girl of his dreams, or so he thinks. He loses his virginity to the beast.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   School  

Things were a bit hectic this week. This week was exam week. Liz and Aaron had one last exam in Sign Language, which Aaron was not really looking forward to. Only thing that was in Aaron's favor was he didn't have to worry about the Capstone anymore. Liz seemed to take everything in stride.

Aaron actually got a passing grade on the final for Sign Language which would allow him to graduate fully with no hitches. Liz passed the test as always. He invited her to the graduation and to the party afterwards. He let Liz know that a friend of his would be at the graduation and would take him home and she could get to his house thru his parents. Liz wasn't too happy about that, but he told her that his friend Dee didn't know her and that he hadn't seen Dee in several years, and wanted to catch up with her and talk about something personal. Liz being the ever manipulator said she understood.

The day of his Graduation (Saturday) showed up. Liz showed up with her grandma and when he arrived her grandma left. There were a lot of women that were graduating that day from the nursing program and education program. Liz commented on must of them calling them sluts and whores cause of the way they dressed. Aaron's mom was not happy about that since she did it in front of her. Aaron had to go down stairs thru a separate entrance than the rest. So he went off to where he had to and Liz went with his parents and brother.

While downstairs, his cell went off and it happened to be Dee being lost. He gave her quick directions and his dad's cell number in case she needed any more help and his cell didn't work. Turns out that Aaron wasn't as lucky as he thought he might get. Liz had Dee sit next to her and talked the whole time thru the graduation to her. He hated he couldn't do much from the stage. One of the things Liz did was get a ride from Dee, which really pissed him off.

When the graduating class was asked to disembark from the stage, he walked out to the lobby and ran into a friend of his he used to work with and her little baby boy. So he chatted with her for awhile 'til Liz and Dee showed up. His mother and brother went back home to set the house up and his father stuck around 'til he was ready to leave. His dad left and he went with Dee and Liz. On the way to his house Dee caught up to Aaron's dad and just followed him back to the house which worked out cause it allowed him to not have to give directions which might confuse Dee (Aaron wasn't always good with directions, he just automatically knew the way).

When they got the house, Aaron quickly changed out of his dress pants into some regular pants so he was more comfortable. Dee sat on the couch and Liz sat on the other end. Some of Aaron's friends showed up so he was going back and forth from one person to the other being a good host. Liz was nervous because she didn't know anyone and upset he didn't spend much time with her. One set friends that showed up, the wife was a good friend from school. When they left, Aaron walked them out. They said to him they couldn't see what he saw in her and that they were almost sick to their stomach cause Liz had a dress on and didn't keep her legs closed. All he could do was apologize to them and thank them for being there today.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.