Trish's Story - Cover

Trish's Story

by gshumour1

Copyright© 2005 by gshumour1

Erotica Sex Story: This is my first story, and tells how against my better judgement l had sex with a dog.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   First   Masturbation   Bestiality   .

My name is Trish.

I am 30 years old, 5' 5" tall with a 36"24"34" figure, I live in England. This is my first story, and it tells of my experiences with dogs.

It started one night at my boyfriends flat. I found some photos of a women playing with and having sex with a dog.

I was disgusted, and when my boyfriend admitted that the thought of a woman having sex with a dog turned him on I called him a pervert and stormed out telling him that I never wanted to see him again.

The next weekend after a night out with my friends, and having a few too many drinks, I arrived home feeling a bit worse for wear. And extremely sexy as I was missing Paul my ex.

I was alone as my parents had gone out for the weekend. Going to my bedroom I got a couple of blue films and my favourite dildo. I then took off my blouse, skirt and bra. Which left me in my small black lace knickers, slipping on a silk robe which Paul had bought me for my birthday, I went back downstairs.

Putting the video in, I sat down, determined to bring myself off with my fingers and dildo. The film started off with two young girls kissing. I have never had sex with another woman, but it always turns me on. I slid my hand inside my robe, and rubbed my tit stroking my nipple lightly with my fingers. I love my nipples being touched, and it wasn't long before I felt them stiffen and become tender and sensitive. I have nice tits, with no sag, and my nipples when aroused really stick out.

My pussy was getting damp, and sliding my hand down onto my knickers I gave my pussy a rub, my knickers where already wet. I ran my finger into my crack pushing my knickers onto my clit, loving the feeling of the material rubbing against my clit. Pushing the material to the side I pushed a finger into my wet pussy, letting out a low moan of pleasure.

Lifting my arse up I slid off my knickers, pushing them down my legs, and kicking them across the room.

In the film one of the women was licking the others pussy, my hand went down to my pussy, and I started rubbing my fanny and playing with my clit, closing my eyes I dreamed that my fingers where another girls, and that I would soon feel her tongue on my fanny.

I suddenly felt something on my hand and looking down saw my mongrel dog Pip licking my fingers.

I pushed him away shouting at him to get in his bed. Poor Pip his tail went between his legs and he slunk away.

I went back to playing with my pussy. But I couldn't get the thought of Pips tongue out of my mind. Even after seeing those photo's at Pauls I hadn't thought of Pip as a sexual object. He had been a family pet for a long while and that's what I thought of him as.

Believe it or not thinking of Pips tongue licking my pussy was making me extremely wet. And my fingers pushed harder into my sopping wet cunt thinking about it. My love juice was running out of my cunt and down my fingers and hand, dripping onto my inner thighs and I could feel it running down to my arse. I can never remember being as wet as this.

I gave in to temptation and called Pip into the room. He sheepishly walked back in, his head held low, and looking at me with his sad sorrowful eyes.

I called him across, and holding out my hand let him sniff it, after a couple of sniffs, he put out his tongue and licked my hand. I moved my hand nearer to my pussy, Pip followed it until my hand was pushed against my pussy. I moved my hand, and Pip licked my cunt. The feeling of his long wet tongue on my shaven pussy nearly made me cum.

I let out a groan of pleasure and excitement, thinking how dirty and perverted it was letting a dog lick my pussy, and how much it turned me on. I laid back opened my legs, and gave in to the feeling I was getting from Pips gorgeous tongue.

I undid my robe and caressed my tits, pulling and tweaking the nipples. My breathing was getting harder and faster, as I felt myself approaching my first orgasm. My whole body tensed up and my legs clamped around Pips head. I shouted out, PIP KEEP GOING MAKE ME CUM, my body shook as I came, my juices came gushing out of my pussy, all over Pips snout, it was the best orgasm I have ever had.

After I had calmed down, which was hard, as Pip was still licking the juice off my pussy, I patted the top of his head and told him what a good boy he was.

Looking down I could see that Pips cock was showing, I reached down and stroked it, as I stroked it more appeared, and it wasn't long before there was about 6inches sticking out. It wasn't as big as Pauls, but it was a decent size.

My whole body was trembling, and my pussy felt like it had pins and needles. Because Pip was still licking my cunt I was having lots of little orgasms, his tongue was getting deeper into my cunt, and his nose kept hitting my clit, I was in heaven (sexually)

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.