Tamara's Rhythm of the Rain - Cover

Tamara's Rhythm of the Rain

by CJB

Copyright© 2005 by CJB

Erotica Sex Story: Tamara loves the rain, loves to be in the rain, and loves to love in the rain.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   .

Tamara and I had looked forward to our summer vacation at the North Carolina shore for months. We had both been under a lot of strain with my deadlines at work and her pressures with starting her home business. The weather cooperated with sunny, warm days and cool nights punctuated by the salty, refreshing breezes coming off the ocean. We spent long, lazy, romantic hours strolling along the beach barefoot, feeling the sun's lulling warmth on our shoulders, watching the long deep swells of the quiet Atlantic. A few times we went on bicycle trips through the quaint, picturesque harbor town of Chincoteague, admiring the sloops with their crisp white sails and the old fashioned shops and romantic cafes that lined the cobbled streets. It was the perfect time to reaffirm the deep love we felt for one another and rekindle the sensual and erotic feelings we had let lapse somewhat.

One day, while driving in the car from a deliciously fresh chicken salad lunch on the opposite side of the peninsula, we passed through an idyllic Southern pine forest and Tamara, being the nature girl that she is, insisted that we stop for a look. It was a gloriously beautiful day and we strolled about the lush glades and burbling brooks, her soft, warm hand in mine, her head resting upon my shoulder. My Tamara is one special lady. She has the thickest, most sensuous strawberry blond hair, usually drawn up short but on that day she let it tumble down in a cascade of glossy curls, a few precious ringlets curling about her cheeks. Her immaculate skin is rosy, accentuating the enticing allure of her full figured body. The tiny sapphires she wears in her ears and at her throat pale in comparison to the glittering luminescence of her sparkling blue/green eyes, so deep yet so vulnerable, the windows to her soul, the reflections of her heart. My God, I do love that woman!

We came to a secluded little pond and rested there, our bare feet wiggling in the cool water, tossing pebbles, giggling and laughing, talking about her, me, us. I cannot imagine how long we sat there chatting and reminiscing; but it came as a shock to feel a chill bite to the suddenly blustering winds. Looking up, we were pretty much shocked to see our perfect day was now marked by slate-gray skies with dark, threatening clouds building up just off the coast. It was quite obvious that there was a very turbulent storm rumbling up the seashore. While Tamara and I didn't want to break up our little sojourn, those thunderheads were looking almost vicious, bringing up an almost palpable tension in the air. We raced for the car, but even as we slammed shut the doors to the Blazer, the rain was falling in sporadic, heavy drops, splashing dully upon the roof in a slow, mounting rhythm of sorts.

Before Tamara and I became lovers, I thought that I knew her really well, but I soon found out that there are things that invoke seething lust in my lovely lady other than a man's broad chest, tight buns or a thick, meaty penis. Some women get in the mood for sex by simply listening to soft music or by dressing in sexy lingerie, but for her it takes something else to put her hormones in a tizzy and make her cunny crawl with arousal - listening to the rain. I was the first man she ever confided her particular turn-on to and I could tell by the way she kept blushing and the naked look in her eyes that she was entrusting me with something highly cherished, profoundly intimate. I know that she still thinks it's childish but trust me, there is nothing childish about her on a rainy day: She is an insatiably horny woman!

Needless to say, I was intrigued by this unique side of Tamara's sexuality and gently drew out more details. One day we were talking about our earliest experiences with masturbation and she told me that even as a young girl, the rain was special. She had her bedroom in the loft of an A-framed house and the patter of the falling rain would calm her and put her in a dreamy state. Only many years later did she realize that what she had thought was a mystical trance was actually sexual arousal. Even now, she tells me that the rain is like making love; just imagine a drizzle as comparable to gentle, romantic sex, while a full-blown storm is the equivalent to wild, hot, steamy fucking. "It's the sound they make," she'll whisper if we are in bed and she starts hearing the drops falling.

Over the years, I've learned to welcome the onset of a storm because of how much it heightens Tamara's passion and desire. Whenever an azure sky turns a dirty white, blending with dull clouds, she inevitably finds me, if I'm at home, and we begin to fondle one another. And when the lightning is flashing all around us and the thunder is coming in rolling crashes, something extraordinary happens. The sun maybe shining on another part of the world, but it certainly doesn't see my frantic lover going absolutely crazy-horny over wild sex with the sound of the rain punctuating her every moan, grunt, whimper, shriek and scream.

You know all those stories that start with, "It was a dark and stormy night"? Well, as I began driving the Blazer back to our motel, this was the real thing, sans the night; although, the sky was becoming so dark it might as well have been. The rain was really coming down, glittering, translucent sheets that pounded relentlessly onto the car. I cannot say, as I was surprised when Tamara's hands moved down to cup her full breasts, shuddering at her own touch. She's told me many times that to her that unique sound dances out a delicious little rhythm on her clit and her nipples. A quick glance at her braless blouse showed her pinkish points poking shamelessly against the flimsy cotton. My cock surged in response, getting ready for the hot sex we would most definitely be having once we got to the motel room.

Usually by this point, Tamara's hands would be all over me, but the intensity of the storm was growing dangerous. Instead, she simply hiked her skirt and drew her panties to the side, exposing a moist delta of tangled curls and sensitive fleshy pink lips for her stroking fingers. I groaned, knowing how awful the driving was; but unable to keep the intensely erotic scene of my girl parting her beckoning tender flesh so she could stimulate herself to the very core of her cunny. Despite the fact that I was probably tailgating the guy in front of me in hopes that he was more familiar with the landscape, I couldn't tear my eyes away from Tamara as she played with her juicy cunny. Her teeth were nipping the fullness of her lower lip while she rubbed at the morsel of her clit with blissful abandon. It was a unique mixture of relief and frustration when we pulled into The Surfside, our motel, and knew we'd have to finish it a little later.

We grabbed the essentials from our car and ran through the steady downpour toward our separate bungalow. Glancing over at her as I fumbled with the door key, Tamara was absolutely drenched, bedraggled, dripping wet, but gorgeous, to me, with her remarkably long, light eyelashes and her soaked blouse clinging to her breasts. She was panting heavily, not caused by our mad dash for cover as evidenced by her ripe nipples, firm and stiff, sticking out like tiny buds. There was a saucy wiggle to her cute ample tush as she sauntered into our room.

It really was a nice place. The bed was very generously sized with thick blankets and fluffy pillows. The pictures hung on the wall in oak frames, all done in a lighthouse motif, and there was a large vanity dresser. Tamara tossed her purse down on top of it, making her way towards the large and spacious bathroom on the other end of the room. I heard her turn on the full-size walk-in shower and thought about joining her but I found myself caught up by the expansive, panoramic view of the ocean afforded by the wraparound windows and the balcony beyond. It was like that from bow of a ship fighting the angry North Atlantic. I had never been at the shore when a true Nor'easter roared through like this. Huge waves rose, crested and attacked like charging beasts, the sound reverberating up there, a good hundred yards distant. It was an awe-inspiring sight.

I don't know how long I stood there watching the breath-taking spectacle of nature as if it were playing for an audience of one. I even forgot what sort of effect it would have on Tamara until she approached the sliding glass doors for a better view. She was completely nude and the sight of her naked form standing there against the harsh backdrop of the storm was something to behold. The soft light of the room against the gathering gloom outside put her in an intriguing silhouette. Soft shadows played over the flowing curve of her back, tapering into an attractive, to me, full waist. Her hips swelled smoothly out, the rounded mounds of her rump growing out shapely and firm.

Seemingly oblivious to her own nakedness, as well as me, she listened intently to the rain, moving her body to the simple rhythm, bouncing her finger in the air to keep time. She didn't turn but I knew she could feel my admiring gaze. To me, there is nothing sexier than looking at the woman I love in her natural state, to allow myself to fall to the seductive allure of soft, sensuous, voluptuous curves and silky-warm flesh that drives this man wild. Tamara, acting upon her vixen-like impulses, pressed her hands to the glass and leaned forward until her nipples touched the cold, clear wall that shielded her from the rain, enjoying this little show just as much as I.

With slow, easy motion, Tamara sat down in front of me, facing out to the ocean. Her shoulders were nestled between my thighs as she leaned back against the chair I was sitting. Her head tilted back, slightly, as I stroked her hair, ears, and neck. I have charted her body well during long, slow, loving explorations with eyes, fingers, tongue. I know every line and curve, every swell and hollow, every mound and orifice. I know what makes her shiver, what makes her sweat, what makes her drip and flow. I know how to make her cry out in need as well as how to make her cry out with satisfaction. I know Tamara's pillowy body and I love every inch. And right then I knew that the storm outside was making her tremble with arousal. With her knees up and splayed, it was almost as if she were allowing the waves to rise up and lick her cunny, as if she were saying to the mighty Poseidon, "Come fuck me! Give me all you got!"

Without a word, Tamara, with her sweet crooked smile, turned around and we stared at each other with unconcealed desire spilling over into lust. I started to speak but she placed a sweet finger over my lips and breathed, "Hush. Let me entertain you." Grinning like a kid in a candy store, I sat back and enjoyed. Listening to the patter of the rain outside, Tamara started dancing for me, undulating her abdomen and thighs, her lovely breasts bobbling delightfully. Tamara's eyes stayed on mine all the while, her lips faintly upturned at the corners of her pretty mouth. Her cheeks were flushed and her skin shone with a natural rosy gleam. I was a bit more blatant, my attention continuously brought back to the heavenly sight of her beautifully pubic bush. The intimate triangle was fleshy, dense and deep, giving me only tantalizing glimpses of plump lips.

I stood up as she danced with her back to me, saucily wiggling her cute bubble-butt. Her bottom was soft and round and lovely, veritably craving to be touched, and when I did, fondling the supple, smooth globes, she purred, tilting her head. I kissed the offered slope of her neck, smoothing my hands up the flow of her back before curving around to cup the resilient handfuls of her breasts. I moved my fingers lovingly over the firm warm mounds, caressing, squeezing teasing her by letting my fingers only occasionally brush across the pink-colored crests of those ripe melons. Only when Tamara began to shudder at my gentle strokes, arching her back to push her bosom into my hands, did I catch a tender nipple, rolling the hard nubbin between thumb and forefinger, eliciting a sharp gasp from my beloved. She began to rock back and forth, whispering, "Oh, honey. You make me want it so badly."

Tamara turned in the cradle of my legs and reached for me, clutching me behind my head and kissing me deeply. Her writhing tongue danced in my mouth as she crushed her lips to mine I could feel the wet heat of her needy cunny rubbing against my thigh and noticed the hardness of her nipples scraping against my chest. Tamara often plays the role of aggressor so I wasn't terribly surprised when she tugged off my shirt then yanked down my shorts. She hissed her delight at the sight of my full erection, her fingers curling about the thickened shaft and stroking excitedly. My cock was as hard as it was hot. We hadn't had a good thunderstorm in a while.

Suddenly Tamara pulled back, trying to catch her breath as the sound of the falling rain echoed around us. Placing my hand on her chest, I could feel her heart pounding. "Let's try something different this time," she said with a sly smile. "Let's fuck on the balcony."

"Out in the rain?" I replied incredulously, as if she had temporarily lost her senses. I took a quick glance outside, noticing the tiny splashes on the chairs and table, and thought it was crazy. Someone might see us. But someone might have seen us in the movie theater bathroom that one time. And, how about the time on the beach? The element of danger as always added some spice. And, believe it or not, despite Tamara's preoccupation with the rain, we'd never actually made love out in the middle of a shower. Knowing how aroused this would make Tamara, plus the fact we could simply go back inside if it wasn't turning out well, I agreed.

I followed Tamara out onto the balcony and was immediately hit by the shock of the cold rain hitting my naked body. The seashore was eerily overcast, the darkened clouds pouring a drenching deluge. I grabbed my girl by the waist and held her tight as she opened her mouth to let in my twisting tongue. She was a tigress in my arms, rubbing, undulating, stroking and groaning, her wild kisses alone betraying her voracious hunger. She was insatiably horny, the beat of the rain stoking the raging fires of her arousal to a fever pitch. The rain continuously splashed on our heads and shoulders and pecked at the cast iron railing and wooden floor of the balcony. It brushed the thirsty, swaying leaves of the palm trees nearby. And the sound of each and every drop was obviously making Tamara's cunny tingle with delight.

With a deft motion, Tamara slipped out of my arms, went to the railing and bent over, completely exposing her deliciously rounded bottom. My lust for her became more inflamed than ever; and I couldn't help passing my tongue over my lips as I surveyed and admired the contours of her ripe backside, the rounds of her buttocks, the deep valley between them, and her luscious sex, a sweet split peach, nestled between her protective thighs. Tamara glanced back over her shoulder, her eyes glittering as she saw my swollen penis jutting out like a fleshy spear from my groin. "Hey," she said in a throaty whisper, her fingers slipping down to open up the soft, naked flesh of her sodden vulva to expose the succulent pink within. "Come here and give us what we both want."

Heart pounding beneath my chest; desire pulsing through my blood, my loins throbbing with lust for her, I came up behind my horny lady. I placed one hand on her waist while I smoothed the other along the creamy cool skin of her rear. The splashing rhythm of the rain echoed and I breathed hot into Tamara's hair. My achingly hard cock was pressed against her soft, supple ass and I moved the hand that had been at her waist up to her bosom, finger and thumb plucking gingerly at one of her pink, bud-like nipples. I snaked my other hand in between her legs and cupped her moist cunny, my fingertips swirling insistently through the wet folds, searching for her slippery little clitoris.

Tamara's reaction was immediate, squeezing her thighs together, holding my hand close to her steamy puss. I could almost feel a pulse of ecstasy as I stroked through her sloppy slit, my imprisoned fingers rubbing at the quavering morsel of her clit in quick, circular motions. This sensuous masturbation was not only thrilling to Tamara but to myself as well. I was becoming incredibly hardened, my breath was coming in short bursts, my face felt hot and flushed, and my cock was obscenely swollen, the bluish veins threading down the engorged meaty shaft like corded steel wires. The bulbous head had turned a fiery reddish-purple and was pulsating with desire, drawing up a glistening pearly drop. My testicles felt impossibly swollen, as if the twin reservoirs were filled to bursting with seed. I begged Tamara to release my hand so I could replace it with something even more pleasing.

Without a word, she wriggled up so that her head and upper torso were bent quite low over the railing, allowing her to push her glorious backside upwards. Raising her hand, she reached for my jutting pole, guiding it to nestle among her silky-wet folds. "Give it to me, now," she whispered in a tremulous voice, her desire almost palpable. "I need you in me so badly." Holding her close again, I angled her legs a little further apart to give me full access to the lush, ripe petals then gently eased the blunt knob forward. For a few seconds I encountered slight resistance but then Tamara instinctively shifted forward, allowing the full length of my shaft to slide into her sweetness with a lovely squishing sound.

Each time with Tamara is like the first time for me; I never fail to be amazed at how wet and hot she is, once my cock is pressed up inside her steamy channel! I wanted to go slowly, to luxuriate in that velvety heat, to build myself up over time, but I just couldn't do it. It was just too joyous to plunge my beefy penis again and again into her succulent depths. With the cold, splashing rain-pounding our naked, writhing bodies, felt like we were animals fucking in the middle of a jungle, with me humping my woman the way a male lion mates with a lioness. I was bent over her, hands grasping her waist, my meaty cock sluicing into her slushy cove like I was in heat.

The long sighs issuing from her mouth told me that Tamara had completely given herself over to the sensations now flooding through her body and transmitting themselves through the tip of my pistoning rod, down through the shaft to my very soul. I pumped my swollen organ in and out of her with rhythmic thrusts, completely filling up her juicy well with every deep stroke. Each time as I withdrew, my cock seemed even wetter, so that even my balls were soon soaked with her flowing fluids; when I rammed it back in, burying myself to the hilt, the pair in their sac slapped against her ass forward.

Despite the chilling rain, we actually stood there, naked in the midst of a growing storm, holding on to one another, warmed by each other's body heat and the depth of emotions we both shared. We knew it was time to get inside when a jagged bolt of lightning struck in the distance, shaking us from our dreamy state. Giggling at how silly and yet how intimate our lovemaking had been, we hurried back inside to safety, hand in hand. Even with her hair plastered down to her cheeks and every drop of makeup washed off her face, Tamara was breathtakingly beautiful to me. Her perfect breasts, (again-just perfect to me), bobbed in time with her step and streams of fresh rainwater trickled down her thick thighs, seemingly designed to protect her delicate cunny. She was shivering and I reached out to hold her. "You are freezing, Tamara."

"I am very cold," she admitted, her teeth chattering. "I'm going to take a hot shower. Care to join me? You look as cold and drenched as I feel." I thanked her but told her I was going to clean up the mess we made first. Tamara nodded then told me if I changed my mind I shouldn't hesitate to join her. We kissed fondly, and her mouth was warm but her breasts were quite cold. I gave her a playful slap on the fanny and told her to go get that shower. I was toweling up the puddles we'd left on the floor when I heard the water being turned on. The rain was still splashing against the windowpanes and I smiled, remembering Tamara's pure joy during the lovemaking, how excited the rain had made her. I was quite surprised to feel a sudden small twitch in my penis so soon after sex. Perhaps I would take up her offer to share that shower.

The moment I opened the door to the bathroom, a billow of steam came rushing out. I had learned that Tamara loves her showers nice and hot, and what with us being out in the chilly rain, this one was exceptionally toasty. Though the glass was rippled, I could easily make out Tamara's naked form as she slowly lathered her hair with sudsy shampoo. She must have heard me enter because right away she opened up the shower door. The steam-filtered light seemed to bathe her in an ethereal radiance which combined with the rivulets streaming down her wet body, seemed to accentuate her plush curves, immaculately silken flesh, and reddish blond hair slicked back from an angelic face resplendent with life and love.

She had one arm high on the shower door, the other behind her, and her breasts were crested by ripe, plump nipples; tiny crystalline drops of water dangling from those pink-colored tips. Her womanly body shimmered with dampness and clinging steam, the tiny streams spilling about the indented bowl of her navel before to flow down long succulent thighs. It bypassed the tangle of red curls through which peeked her rosy petals, still plump from our earlier lovemaking, moist from not only the shower's heat but also from the moisture seeping from within.

Tamara's sexual arousal was not something that she, much less I, could simply turn on and off. She often needed an abundance of soft, sensual kissing and gentle caressing that would slowly progress to more intimate snuggling and then to provocative fondling. But right then, as she stood there in the steamy air fragrant with the stirring aroma of her womanhood in heat, she was very ready and willing, offering her self up to me. Seeing her like that was very exciting to me but I told myself that I was going to hold myself in check, to allow us to enjoy the intimacy of each other without my desire becoming a mindless lust.

Closing the door as I joined my smiling lover in the shower, I shut out the world, giving us time and space to bathe one another; which, while not very rare, was always treasured. I began by starting where she had left off, washing her hair. Reaching for the shampoo, I poured some of the greenish gel into my hand then worked it into her hair. I began to rub it in slowly, letting it lather fully, keeping her head out of the spray so the soap could work into her scalp, as she likes it. She pushed the few stray strands back away from her forehead, allowing me to draw it together behind her ears.

With the shampooing done for the meantime, I took the bar of raspberry-scented soap and began to rub it all over her body, delighting in the way my hands slipped around her curves, feeling the wetness of her naked skin, the seductive heat pulsing just below the velvety surface. She gasped as I slipped my fingers along her upper inner thighs, and though I deliberately stayed away from her furry delta, I could already feel a tiny rivulet, thicker and slicker than the water. I brought my finger playfully to her mouth, tracing her full, pouty lips before letting her suck the tips, letting her show me her need for my love, my touch.

Continuing to tease her, knowing that it would only sweeten the moment for both of us, I had her turn around, ostensibly to cleanse her shoulders and back but really to allow her to feel my soft penis against her bottom, a great turn-on for her. Soon my hands strayed about the front of her slippery torso and soon I was gently massaging the pert globes of her breasts. How diligently I soaped her silken skin, cupping and releasing those resilient handfuls, squeezing. Eventually, of course, my fingers would discover the stiffened nubs, which crowned her high rosy mounds, and I tortured them mercilessly.

With her back turned to me; and her head dreamily inclined, Tamara shivered at my touch. The irresistible caress of my knowing fingertips upon her throbbing nipples inflamed her passions unbearably, making her body crave for even more. I tried to prolong her erotic agony, because, I was loath to release her from the sweet bondage of her need. I hate to admit it, but the knowledge that I controlled her sexy body - made it quiver and sweat and long for more - was deliciously arousing. Her lovely face was flushed with pleasure, but she reddened further as I made her tell me her innermost desires.

"Tell me," I whispered to Tamara, as I stood behind her, naked in the steamy warmth of the shower. I rolled her stiffened nipples between my naughty fingers and thumbs. Her body writhed under my tantalizing stimulation, wicked twistings and pullings, which whetted her appetite but refused to grant the release they made her fevered body hunger. "Tell me what you want me to do," I murmured into her ear, letting my tongue run slightly across the trembling lobe before pushing my face into the fragrant mass of hair to nuzzle the downy nape of her neck. "You know what you need and I will give it to you... but you must tell me your desire."

"Kiss me!" she breathed hotly, turning so that now the water was hitting her back, some of it coming over her shoulders to strike me in the upper chest. Our bodies, slick and heated, slid together in a passionate embrace. I took her chin in my hands and parted her quivering lips with my thrusting tongue, searching and exploring her mouth. Soon my wet, consuming kisses were trailing along her nose, brushing her adorable cheeks and tracing her lovely chin. I swept my tongue along her throat into the hollow at the base, feeling her blood pulse hot and quick.

With Tamara's fingers tangled in my hair to guide me, I made my way down to her bosom. Taking a ripe swell into my hands, my fingers pressing into that remarkable doughy resilience, I began to suckle on the plums of her tightly knotted nipples. I pulled those rosy buds into my reverent lips, nursing as eagerly as any newborn babe. I sucked her tingling nubbins deep between my flushed cheeks, one after the other, lashing fiercely with my tongue. Tamara tossed her head fitfully, her eyes blissfully closed, tracing my cheeks fondly with her grateful fingers. It felt so good to both of us to have her in my mouth like that, but we both knew that even greater pleasures were awaiting.

Tamara sighed as I took my mouth away from her plump nipple and reached for the shampoo. She moved closer, our wet bodies pressing against each other, her right hand mingling with mine. Our mouths met in a hard kiss, our tongues tangling fiercely. Clutching my head in her hands, she gave a little moan before crushing her lips into mine, lashing my tongue with her own. I was somehow able to pour some more of the gel into my hand, but instead of reaching for her hair, my slickened hand slid down her to seek out the core of her very femininity. I began to massage the tiny red curls of the bush between her legs into a rich foamy lather. Giggling at my brashness, Tamara returned my caresses, kneading my chest and pinching my own nipples with her sensuous fingertips.

I slid my hand between her firm thighs as she whispered my name and bent her knees, opening herself for my touch. She was very ready for me, her slit awash with shameless lubrication, so I slipped my fingers down her fleshy cleft to gently stroke her labia. I can't imagine anything feeling as smooth and inviting as my lover's vagina; I could feel every fold and hollow beneath my soapy fingers. I had learned, from her tutelage and happy experimentation, that the she derived the most pleasure when I stroked her slyly, making her thickening cunnylips open up like the dewy petals of an exotic orchid, baring the trembling bud of her clitoris.

When I gently opened those silken pink petals, my forefinger drew naughty teasing circles about that quavering morsel, Tamara tilted her head back and gave a throaty moan. That tiny nub is hypersensitive and she can only bear prolonged stimulation when she's nearing the crest of an orgasm so I settled on sliding a finger between her dripping lips and inside her sultry channel. Her cunny was a wet furnace, liquid fire pulsing within those velvety inner membranes, awakening her vaginal muscles. They began their instinctive swallowing motion that I know oh-so-well, making the entire length of the passage tremble with the first stirrings of the build towards an orgasmic release.

Tamara pressed me forward into the stream of hot water. Now it was hitting me on the back of my head and striking her on the face and the top of her head. The lather of the shampoo began to slide down her naked body; some of it spilling over her quivering boobs and tummy to flow down her loins where my finger was continuing it's slow churning of her steamy depths. She crushed the full length of her body against mine, rocking her open cunny down onto my pleasuring hand, trying to force my finger even deeper into her needy cunny. The slipperiness of the bubbly soap helped fantastically as we began grinding the front of our bodies harder and harder against each other. I was achingly aware of the bulbous tip of my soft penis brushing up against her shapely thighs.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.