Invitation to an Initiation - Cover

Invitation to an Initiation

Copyright© 2005 by Tendal Braxis

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Freshman cheerleader Patty has just received an invitation to join the Varsity cheerleading squad. This is a high honor given to only one freshman cheerleader each year, if they can pass the initiation. Patty wants this so much she is willing to do anything to get it. Will she find out if it is worth it or not? Only time will tell.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Something snapped in Robert as he heard her. He reached out with both hands and grabbed Patty by the head. His hips snapped forward as he suddenly drove his cock into her mouth. Robert held her head still as he pounded away with his cock, battering the top of her throat as he forced it even deeper. Patty began to grunt and moan as his cock pounded a tattoo on her throat. The vibrations caused Robert to lose control, his penis swelled even larger and he passed that point every man reaches when he knows he is going to cum and nothing could stop it even if he wanted to.

"Here it comes baby. I'm gonna do it. Ah ah ah... Swallow my load baby, eat daddy's cum."

Patty began swallowing even before the first splash of semen spurted into her. Suddenly, as she swallowed again, the cock in her mouth became the cock in her throat as her daddy pushed all eight inches into her. Her eyes bugged out in surprise as she realized he had pushed his cock into her throat. She hugged his buttocks trying to get even more of his cock down her throat as she pressed her face into his pubic hair. Her tongue pressed tightly against the piss tube running the length of the bottom side of his cock and she felt the first surge of semen rushing thru as he flooded her gullet with cum. Blast after blast of semen surged out and shot straight down to her belly.

Her face began to turn red, she needed to breathe but she refused to back off until he had finished.

Robert's muscles locked as he came. He was dimly aware of holding his daughter's face against his crotch as his orgasm burst upon him. His back arched and his eyes squeezed tightly shut as his entire sensory input was reduced to the sensations generated by his orgasm and his little girl's throat.

Ann, with three fingers buried in her dribbling snatch, beat a steady rhythm on her clit with her thumb. She came at the same time as Robert. Her pussy gushed her fluids and they began running down her legs; legs that were nearly failing to hold her erect. Her body shuddered as wave after wave of pleasure engulfed her and she was forced to bite her lip to keep from crying out and revealing her presence.

Patty needed to breathe so badly she was starting to see spots swirling before her eyes. Suddenly, it was over. Her father's cock began to withdraw from her throat as it started to rapidly deflate and she sucked in a lungful of desperately needed air through her nose. She managed to coax the last few drops of semen from his wilting member and instantly loved the taste and texture. She was so proud of herself for having made him cum. She released his buttocks when she felt him start to pull away and immediately drove one hand to her own crotch and began franticly rubbing her clit. What she had just done had made her so horny she couldn't stop herself.

Robert groaned. His little princess had sucked him dry, not losing a drop. He staggered backwards and fell into the chair behind him and tried to catch his breath. Patty quickly got to her feet and climbed back on her father's lap straddling him as her fingers danced on her clit. She began to rub her dripping pussy against his limp cock, trying to bring herself off.

"That was fun daddy. I loved sucking your cock and your semen tastes yummy. Did I do good Daddy?"

Robert didn't answer her, instead he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him and gave her a passionate kiss that she returned in full measure. He slid his hands up and down her back, cupping and squeezing her buttocks at the bottom, sweeping his hands around under her arms to caress her breasts and thumb her nipples at the top. His cock throbbed and began to stiffen and Patty ground her gushing pussy against it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.