Invitation to an Initiation - Cover

Preview

Invitation to an Initiation

by Tendal Braxis

Copyright© 2005 by Tendal Braxis

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, BiSexual, Incest, Mother, Father, Daughter, Humiliation, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Water Sports,

Incest Sex Story: Freshman cheerleader Patty has just received an invitation to join the Varsity cheerleading squad. This is a high honor given to only one freshman cheerleader each year, if they can pass the initiation. Patty wants this so much she is willing to do anything to get it. Will she find out if it is worth it or not? Only time will tell.

Note

This story takes place at an imaginary private high school that is devoted to both academic and intramural sporting excellence. All students are required to carry a 3.0 grade point average or above, all students are required to participate in at least two sports disciplines. The school has a record of 99.9% graduation and 99.8% college acceptance with over 75% receiving scholarships. It is a school of elite, highly motivated students who are all destined to greater things in their future. The only exception of the double sports discipline rule are the cheerleaders. They are a class unto themselves. The cheerleaders are the elite of the elite. Many go on to professional sports cheerleading upon college graduation or into specialized training of young cheerleaders at various camps nation-wide. As a group, they have their traditions. This story is about one of them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.