Cindy's Pregnant Cravings - Cover

Cindy's Pregnant Cravings

by JB

Copyright© 2005 by JB

True Story Sex Story: true story of how I came to be fucking heavily preg 17yo Cindy

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Pregnancy   .

"Hi there! My name's Cindy! Dya fancy a chat?" the message flashed up on my pc screen while browsing an internet chatroom. This surprised me a little as I checked out her profile and found she was only 17 and I'm 33.

We chatted for a while getting to know a little about each other and it turned out Cindy lived in a town a couple of hours drive from me. Before too long we were chatting like we'd known each other for years and spent hours chatting bout allsorts with the conversation getting hotter and hotter the longer we talked, she explained that she had a boyfriend who lived with her and her parents but was looking for a little 'fun' away from home because her boyfriend had been neglecting her for months and the little sex they did have was over in minutes leaving her very frustrated and in need of sexual relief! Well I didn't need too much encouragemount to offer my services in aid of her relief!

It was then she explained that there was one small problem that might put me off, she then told me she was 7months pregnant which kind of shocked me at first that she'd been talkin this way but I could understand how she felt as my ex wife had also been incredibly demanding sexually while she was pregnant, tho after my son was born this unfortunatley stopped and our sex life then dwindled to a handfull of times a year!

I explained that it was not a problem for me and although I hadn't really thought about it before, the thought now of fucking a young pregnant teen really turned me on alot! So with that we swapped mobile phone numbers and arranged to meet up in a few days time when we both had a few hours free time to see how we got on in person.

Well the next couple of days seemed to drag so slowly and my mind kept wandering, thinking about Cindy and the thought of fucking this teenage girl with someone elses baby growing inside her, this was only heightened by the text messages we were sending eachother anticipating the day we were going to have together, I found myself getting hard ons just from the messages and brief phone calls she could manage while she was away from her parents and boyfriend.

The day finally came. It was a lovely early spring morning and i drove to the park where we'd arranged to meet and waited sat on a park bench for a few agonising minutes with nervous excitement, my cock throbbing in my jeans in anticipation before seeing Cindy waddling along in her heavily pregnant state, I stood and walked to meet her, the picture I'd seen of her didn't do her justice as it was a kinda blurry webcam pic, she had a very cute 'girl next door' kind of face, long brown hair with beautiful brown eyes and had a surprisingly slim body but for the large swelling in her stomach and her large maternal breasts.She was wearing blue denim dungarees with a white tshirt underneath

We greeted eachother with a big kiss and hug and sat down on the bench to talk while kissing and cuddling as we sat there, my cock raging almost painfully hard till we simply couldn't keep our hands off eachother teasing and carressing eachother through our clothes in broad day light on a park bench.Cindy was rubbing and squeezing the large bulge in my jeans as I slipped my hand into her dungarees feeling her hard nipples poking through her shirt. We were both so turned on! It was then she said she couldn't wait any longer and had to have me, we couldnt go to her place and mine was too far to go back so she wanted me there in the open air of the park!

I got a blanket from the car and we found a nice secluded part amongst some trees and bushes by the lake and spread the blanket out. We stood there there kissing and stripping eachother off exploring eachothers bodies as we did, she squeezed my raging cock now soaked with precum remarking that it was one of the biggest she'd felt, although not massive I found that 8'' was plenty for all the women I'd been with before and many had said similar things about my size.

I was gently tweaking and flicking Cindy's hard nipples as we kissed passionately low moans vibrating in her throat before tracing my fingers down over her swollen stomach down then round squeezing her sweet and remarkably petite ass with one hand as i teased her right nipple with the other, her hand gripping my cock gently pulling the foreskin back and forth feeling it pulsing as it rubbed against her stomach. God it felt so good! My balls ached with lust for this teenage girl as her fingers worked magic around the head of my cock smearing precum over her heavily pregnant stomach.

Keepin my left hand gently massaging her sweet ass I moved my right hand down exploring her neatly trimmed pussy, delving my fingers between her wet slippery lips, her juices already running down the inside of her legs, working my fingers along her soft flesh parting her pussy lips till my middle finger nestled just inside the entrance of her 17yo pussy slowly running it up to her clit teasing the hard bud of her clit circling it, her breathing becoming more more laboured with moans and squeels of pleasure becoming louder from her throat, our lips frantically mashing together as we kissed, tongues flicking and probing in eachothers mouths.

My fingers stepping up the speed on her clit then pushing one then two fingers inside her as far as they would go inside her, her muscles gripping my fingers tight as my thumb got to work on her clit causing her legs to shake and buck till an orgasm swept through her whole body.

"MMMNNNNGG OH GOD YEH OH FUCK" Cindy cried out as her body shook, the orgasm taking over her body, her legs gave way and she slowly slid down onto her knees still holding my throbbing cock it was now just inches from her face, now glowing from the pleasure that was flooding through her body, her orgasm subsiding now she wasted no time in running her tongue round the head of my cock licking off the precum then closing her lips round my cock slowly fed it into her mouth, her tongue swirling round the head working it as deep as she could before withdrawing it to her lips again, her lips and tongue hungrily worked on my cock sucking it down into her mouth taking long sweeping strokes, her hand squeezing the base of my cock working up and down in motion with her lips as the other hand cradled my aching balls.

I was in heaven and hadn't been sucked like that for a long time, I could feel the pressure building up in my balls. A few more minutes of these beautiful lips sliding up and down my shaft I knew I wouldn't last much longer " Oh babe, that feels so fuckin good I'm gonna cum any second!!" I warned her in case she didn't want me to cum in her mouth but her lips stayed clamped round my cock till I felt my cum rising in my balls and my body was gripped by the most explosive orgasm I'd had for years, my cum was shooting into this gorgeous teen girls's mouth, gulping she swallowed as much cum as she could her mouth flooded full of my hot cream with some running out down her chin dripping onto her tits. I held her head as she milked my cock into her mouth till my cock started to soften before letting it slip from her lips.

Taking her hand I laid her down on the blanket, my eyes taking in this beautiful teens lithe body with her stomach full and swollen spreading her legs, opening her sweet pussy, her pink lips parting to show her glistening love hole I kissed my way down her body sucking each big hard nipple in turn into my mouth, teasing them with my tongue then kissing down over her stomach down her legs to her knees then up inside her thighs till i was kissing round her sweet smelling pussy, the aroma filling my nose like a sweet rose, her lips moist and inviting I traced my tongue around her clit then down her slit, dipping my tongue inside just a little before moving it back to her clit sucking it into my mouth, my hands under her ass with my thumbs pointing up along her crack spreading her lips farther, hungrily flicking and sucking her clit, her pussy quivering with the attention it was getting, my tongue darting down deep into her pussy hole then up to her bud.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.