Sexy Clothes

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: You can see that there's just one button too many undone and in that triangle of visible flesh you see a hint of breast, not a lot just at hint. If that girl is your own sweet wife, it only makes it all the more exciting

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Safe Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

I don't know about you but I like nothing better than looking at a young pretty girl dressed in sexy clothes. You know what I mean, she walking towards you and you can tell she not wearing a bra from the shape of her top. You can see that there's just one button too many undone and in that triangle of visible flesh you see a hint of breast, not a lot just at hint. If that girl is your own sweet wife, it only makes it all the more exciting. I've had time to analyse my feelings over the years and I think it all down to male ego. It like she belongs to you and there you are mate, have a good look at how beautiful she is. If she that beautiful with a sexy body that she's willing to expose for your pleasure on my say so, what does that make me, someone very special indeed.

To me some clothes are sexier than others and it's not always clear why that is. Take a pair of ordinary jeans and pull them on to a girl who's got great legs. What else do you need, especial if that all she wearing. I know you out there know my own personal fetish by now about girls dressed like this with their tits all nice and bare. Ok so you have to go out shopping or for a nice walk. Give her a simple buttoned up top to wear and out you go to face the world.

Now it can get even sexier if you start off with a shy little thing, all young and innocent then force, no persuade her to expose herself to the world and then the blood really starts to pump.

"Sit up and show me," I asked quite forcefully.

"Please I can't," she said crossing her arms over her thrusting bosom.

We were in my bedroom with my mother and father downstairs where I had stripped her naked and I had fucked her hard and fast until she had cried out in pleasure.

"Of course you can," I said

She had recently gone on the pill and I was taking full advantage of her young plump body. At this point in my life I had no intentions of getting married to J or any other girl I knew.

"Look you've got great tits," I said truthfully.

"No I'm too fat," she said still covering up her charms.

Ok she wasn't model thin but she wasn't that fat either, later I would found out that she was about 34D-26-36.

I scooped her up in my arms and cuddled her making sure that I gave special attention to those fine 34D's. Even though she thought herself too fat and her tits too big, she did like having them massaged and this was the quickest way of getting her juices going.

"Stop it," she giggled, a sound that will always live in my memory.

It wasn't long before her legs flopped open and once again I got between them.

"You're fucking perfect," I whispered in her ear. "Great tits, nice legs."

To be truthful her legs were just a little short and she always longed that they were a few inches longer. For the next ten minutes or so she was lost to all intelligent thoughts, she only grunted as I thrust into her.


It was getting late and time for me to take her home. I rolled off the bed and found my jeans and T-shirt.

"Lets get you home," I said smiling down at her still naked body.

Completely dressed I could stand and watched while she found her knickers and pulled them on.

"Don't put your bra on," I requested.

"Why not?" she giggled.

"Because you look so much better without," I explained.

She pulled on her very short skirt for this was the era of the 'mini'. Short legs or not she looked great in a mini.

"God but you've got great tits," I muttered half to myself.

Well it was true as anybody who has seen her picture from this time can confirm.

"Stop staring at me like that," she said suddenly seeing me looking and going bashful.

In accordance to my wishes she pulled over her head her thin knitted top and put her bra in her handbag.

"You look great," I said.

"Feels funny," she said looking down at herself. "And I wobble all over the place."

"That you do," I laughed, "and delightfully so too."

"God, I can't go out like this," she said looking scared.

"Of course you can," I said and I took her arm and almost dragged out of my bedroom.

"We're off," I called out to my mum and dad. "I'll be back later."

It was only ten minutes drive from my house to hers and it was made in complete silence. I pulled out side her house and switched off the engine.

"Got to go," she said sliding over to my side of the bench front seat.

"See you tomorrow love," I said.

We kissed and my hand sneaked up her top and I gave her nearest tit a good night squeeze.

"Stop that," she giggled, but she didn't remove my hand. "My mother will see."

"Let's go on a picnic tomorrow, the forecast says it's going to be lovely and hot," I offered

"Great, where?" she asked.

"I know just the place," I laughed.

We kissed again and I gave her tits one last good night squeeze.


The morning started off cloudy but the revised forecast said it would become brighter and warmer as the day went on. We had packed a lunch and some cans of coke then off we went. It was a small wooded area just out side west London well used by the locals but there was many private spots if you took the time to look. We humped out picnic to a small sheltered glade about 100 yards off the road.

"This'll do," I said looking around and seeing nobody else.

I spread out the blanket and we both lay down.

"Take your bra off for me?" I asked as my hand came upon it under her button up shirt.

"No way," she giggled, "not out here, someone might see."

"Like I always say you have nothing to be ashamed off," I soothed.

"How can I take it off with out stripping down," she giggled.

"Easy, you undo the strap, pull the shoulder straps down your arms and over your hands and then just pull it off," I explained.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.