R and R - Cover

R and R

Copyright© 2004 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Rendec's Raiders were a free mercenary company, working for the Galaki Confederation. But there had been recent reverses... As a result, they lacked the funds that would allow them to dock at a decent station to obtain a little shore leave, so Captain Rendec decided to do something a little unusual -- set down on a backward planet and let the Raiders boil off a little of their excess on the local sluts. Where to go, where to go... The Rim Valley Horse Show circuit would never be the same...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   BBW   Caution   Violence  

“Cap’n?” It was Lothar, on comm. “We ever comin’ back to this hole?”

Rendec scratched his chin. A lot depended upon circumstance... “Well, it’s an unaligned world,” he replied, “And it hasn’t had contact. But it’s in the sector that those idiot Armag were SUPPOSED to be patrolling. And depending on what we find here, we can put in a claim...” Commercial exploitation of backward worlds WAS allowed, within certain rules, and was done anyway, without any rules, when the exploiters could get away with it. Who cared if you were eventually fined a couple of million credits, if you’re sitting on a world? “Yeah, it’s possible — if only to collect the Armag’s bonuses!”

“Awright. I’m gonna mark this one, Sir,” Lothar replied.

“Really?” Rendec blinked. Lothar had a thing for the heavy, big-mouthed cunt he’d fried the fur off of?

“Yeah. She turned out to be decent stuff,” Lothar admitted.

“Okay, but nothing too traceable,” Rendec directed.

“Aye, sir.” Lothar turned his ring so the signet was down, and popped a cover. Joy, who was not party to the comm conversation, knew nothing until Lothar popped her rather soundly on the ass. It stung for a moment, but he rubbed it away, grinning. Joy looked nettled for a moment, but put the whole thing aside.

Rendec turned to Lee. “You seem to be taking this all in stride,” he commented. “Why aren’t you more excited?”

“I’ve seen war,” Lee replied. “I’m looking around and I see a lot of hurt feelings, maybe, but no one’s been killed. Spacecraft like that aren’t local, and I’ve always been fascinated.”

“Do you ride?”

“No, my daughter does. And no, she’s not here; neither is my wife, which is too bad — she’d probably be lined up here, and I’d be trying to pretend to be upset.” Lee grimaced.

“I don’t get it,” Rendec replied.

“We bond contractually — it’s called marriage. It’s supposed to be for life, but you can sue to get out. The law tends to grant all kinds of advantages to females in such an eventuality. My wife is an oxygen thief — totally useless — but it would cost me an arm and a leg to be rid of her.”

“Ah.” Rendec nodded.

“Makes me wish for the good old days, when all I had to worry about were tactics, supplies, and whether my weapon worked,” Lee grunted.

Rendec let it pass. “What do you know about computing systems?”

“I manage ‘em for a living, now. I’m a system administrator. I know a little bit...” Lee grinned.

“Looks like you might be ahead of us. It would be a great way to bring in some credits...”

“I can help. We’re still forging ahead. I can probably figure out how your stuff differs and come up with ideas for combining technology. Wish I had my laptop...” Lee looked wistful.

“Laptop?”

“A small computer — one you can work with on your lap.”

“Where is it?”

“With my wife and daughter. They left to go get coffee — well, fancy, coffee-based drinks — at a vendor in the nearby town. Where they are now...”

“Probably right outside the field, sleeping peacefully,” Rendec grinned.

Lee grinned back. “I suppose this is just a short stop,” he posited, “and I also figure you don’t do this regularly.”

Rendec eyed him sharply. “You’d be right, twice. This isn’t exactly legal, and we’re legitimate mercenaries, not pirates. But several things have happened, and the troops just HAD to get off the ship for a romp.” Rendec glared at the ground, “I’m not happy about this, despite the measures I’ve decided to take.”

“Like?”

“We’ll sleepygas the site when we pull out, and it will contain an ingredient that causes short-term memory loss. Nobody should be permanently traumatized. We’ll give everyone a shot of short-term general-repair nanobots — some of them will end up in better shape than they started. But none of ‘em are gonna be virgins...”

Lee grunted. “Vastly overrated, that.”

Rendec grinned. “Nobody will remember a thing, but we can’t erase ALL evidence without a bomb — evidence in and of itself.”

Lee nodded. “My people will undoubtedly have a forensics team in here within twenty-four hours, if they get their shit together and realize that something really happened.”

Rendec nodded. “Which brings us to you. I get vibes...”

Lee looked him in the eye. “I’d like to be onboard that when it lifts.” He nodded toward the boat.

Rendec grunted. “And you’d be valuable, no doubt...” This Leegates was a catch; he was smart, knowledgeable, difficult to unsettle, handled alien concepts well — and he understood soldiering from the inside. “What were you in the military?”

“Platoon Sergeant, forward combat element. Operations NCO. Then I moved to computers.”

“You weren’t in for only a cycle, then...”

Lee grinned, “Twenty local cycles.”

Hmmmm. “Computers are new to you, then?”

“No. The two careers overlap, somewhat. I got in on the ground floor as a hobbyist, probably thirty cycles ago.”

Rendec sucked his teeth. “What about the contract mate and the daughter?”

Lee thought about it. “They’ll get money if I turn up dead. Be a great way to be rid of the wife. The daughter is almost old enough to take care of herself — if she’d have been inside the field, I’d probably be less than happy, because she’d have been getting her pussy measured for depth. As it is, she’ll land on her feet — she always does.”

Rendec grunted. Leegates wasn’t treating this as a possible kidnapping — for him, it was the ‘out’ door. Fine. “I’ll take you on as a consultant for local affairs; we’re gonna try to make a few credits off this place, quietly at first. If you decide to put boots back on, we’ll talk about that when the time comes.” Teela was grinning from ear to ear, and Rendec couldn’t resist twigging her, “Good dick, huh?”

Teela managed to blush, and Lee, eyeing her sidelong, chuckled. “Forensics are pretty good, here. If you’re going to fake my death, it’s going to have to be good...”

“Genetics?” Rendec grunted. Lee nodded. “No problem; it’s been done before.” Going to comm, Rendec contacted Sprik, “Got any BDUs?”

“Half-dozen in the ambulance, Cap’n.” BDU stood for Body Duplication Unit — basically, a generic clone body with special nanobots that could quickly produce a raw analog of someone in a short time. Never sentient, it would nonetheless pass DNA screening as the original.

“Get ‘em out — I’ll need at least one.”

“Aye, Sir. The sooner the better — the bots need half a dec to do their job, although we can trim it some in a chamber.”

“Move it, then. I don’t see us here much longer than that. Get a sample from the local with me — a Leegates — ‘cause he’s already had a general.” The duplication bots would need a dump of the repairs already made from the bots in Lee, or the duplicate would be missing scars from minor injuries already repaired, etc.

“Roger. That’ll actually make it easier.”

“Execute.”

Sprik sighed. All four medics were out getting theirs; they’d locked down the ambulance. Reluctantly, he backed his cock out of the Indian woman, and slapped her on the ass. “We’re going to have to finish this later,” he grunted. The bitch actually whined — she’d been diddling herself while he pumped her, and apparently had got past the rape thing. “Help me take this to the ambulance,” he directed, activating the null-grav field on the chamber she’d recently occupied, “and we can fuck some more after I make the Captain happy.”

The woman, Nayla Porter by name, blushed furiously. “Can I put my clothes back on?”

Sprik looked her over coolly, “No. Grab a handle.” He didn’t need help; he was keeping HER occupied. “Head for the smaller ship.” Nayla tugged at the handles and the stasis chamber followed, offering only the resistance and inertia due its mass. Sprik followed, enjoying the gyrations of the woman’s chunky ass.

Nayla was heavy, a bit coarse in the features, round and dowdy; her ass was arguably the biggest thing on her, and it was huge, round, heavy. One look and you knew why Dolf had decided to work on her ass when instructed to fist her. When she walked, it did these ... shifts ... Sprik just couldn’t get enough. He shifted from side to side behind the stasis chamber, getting every angle. Skinny bitches’ asses moved, but not like this ... He liked the way the cheeks rippled while he was pounding away at her pussy...

Nayla walked self-consciously ahead of the chamber, her eyes flickering to every person in sight, but locking with no one’s. She was completely naked and utterly self-conscious, but then just about everyone ELSE was, too ... Her big jugs hung and shuddered with her step, displaying the butterfly tattoo that had gotten her into trouble. She’d gotten the thing to add interest to her cleavage and maybe attract some male attention; a moment of untimely embarrassment had gotten that nasty run-in with Dolf — Nayla was painfully shy, and just wasn’t capable of exposing herself in that manner. Dolf had been — well, just horrible! First, there was one thick finger, then two. Three had been just awful! Four was blinding, tearing agony, punctuated by the jeering laughter of the on looking troopers, and then ... and then...

It got WORSE! Somehow, Dolf got a bridge of knuckles in a hand the size of a cinder block through her ripped sphincter, using her blood for lubrication. Nayla knew then that she was going to die; Dolf closing his embedded fist and shredding her colon by pumping it back and forth only confirmed things. She’d screamed until her throat was raw, but then it didn’t matter...

Dolf had extracted his fist and moved on to his next victim, and Nayla had spent an eternity lying on the ground, afraid to even explore the site of the destruction with her hands. When Sprik had happened along with the chamber and rolled her into it, she assumed that it was a coffin. And then her senses had faded...

The next thing she knew, the cover popped open and she sat up, free of any pain. Sprik had demanded her immediate attention with a threat that recent experience made all too real, but he hadn’t been a bastard once she’d complied. Nayla knew all about sucking dick; when you were plain looking and chunky, you learned and used skills that the thin and beautiful didn’t have to if you wanted a man — and sometimes, even that didn’t work. She was out of practice — once she was out of the hothouse environment of high school, there had been few targets — but it was like riding a bicycle; Sprik had no complaints. When it became clear that Sprik wasn’t going to inflict any damage on her, Nayla relaxed and began to enjoy her work — and when he swapped her end for end and put his cock in her, well...

Now, looking around, she could see a couple of women being treated roughly, but, in the main, things were fairly quiet. Aside from herself, no one appeared to have been seriously injured — and now she wasn’t, either ... That piece wasn’t clear, but she accepted it; if she’d still been ruined back there, Sprik would have hurt her when he fucked her — and it had been anything but painful ... She was tugging this box across the landscape, headed toward what must be a small spaceship — or at least an airplane — for reasons clear only to Sprik. He’d said that he planned to fuck her again; maybe he would, and maybe he wouldn’t, but in any case it appeared that she was safe with him. And if he wanted to fuck, well...

Sprik had never seen skin that color; she wasn’t Nubian, she was lighter colored and more reddish. It was like an all-over tan — and beautiful. Okay, she was hefty — so? Black hair, big, brown eyes that watched him while she sucked cock like a professional ... Entropy, what more could you ask for? And when he threw the meat to her, she backed into it ... Too bad he was gonna have to drop a couple of loads and lift out of there ... Sprik shrugged and placed his hand on the palm reader by the hatch, then confirmed it with the combination. The aft hatch of the ambulance slid up, and he and Nayla muscled the chamber into its normal stowed location in the bottom rack of three on the port side. He led the girl forward to where there were four sling-beds, two against each bulkhead, and stowed the upper on the starboard side. “Sit there,” he directed, gesturing toward the lower bunk. “I need to unpack some things, then we’ll enjoy the ambulance’s spacious accommodations.” He grinned at his joke, and Nayla managed to pick up the context and grinned back. Keying comm, he announced, “I’m ready, here. Captain.”

“Roger.” Rendec turned to Leegates. “Up to you, then. I can trank you with the others, or you can go over to the ambulance and give a little blood to the medic and then board the boat.”

Reality staring him in the face gave him pause, but only for a moment. “Have the medic get his needle ready,” Lee replied. Teela saluted and followed.

He was a few feet away when Rendec added, “Have the boat crew show you the view outside the I-field — maybe we can collect your laptop!” Lee turned back to face him, nodded, and got moving. This whole deal just got better and better! That morning, he’d been just another working Joe supporting a lazy bitch who’d forgotten how to fuck and a kid who could burn a thousand bucks before lunch, dreams long gone; this afternoon, he was fucking a dusky Amazon, had all five of his senses, felt twenty years younger, and was going on a space adventure! Such a deal!

“Captain? We’re about ready, here,” Tesh announced over comm, her voice garbled by chewing. “This stuff’s incredible, and if the Skipper gets his paws on this coffee stuff, he’s going to have fits!”

“Coffee?”

“Like jawa, Sir — only better! Good cold drinks, too — something called Coke, and some others — different flavors. They’ve got bottled water, and they’re treating it like it’s something special, for reasons that make no sense to me ... From natural springs, or some such crap — I dunno. Sensor analysis says its water, period — a few trace minerals. The cooked meats are great — smell makes you drool — and they have a bunch of stuff that’s full of polysaccharides for snacking on; no wonder so many of the women are fat!”

“Fire up a beacon and I’ll get the troops rolling,” Rendec replied. Tesh did so, and a pip lit on Rendec’s HUD. “Top, you got this?”

“Aye.” 1SG Kamicki took charge. “Awright, you flatheads! Chow’s on at the beacon. Don’t kill each other getting there! Second goes first, followed by First — I imagine that Third and Hindquarters is still knocking off their piece ... Platoon Sergeants, get some control — we’re gonna start winding down, soon.”

Rendec turned to watch Jos and Mik arrive, the young Nubian draped over Jos’ shoulder. If Donna Jackson didn’t recognize the naked ass drooling sperm onto Jos’ battledress coverall, she recognized the face that gazed around dully when Jos flipped her off his shoulder and lowered her to the ground. “Omigod!”

“Stand where you are!” Rendec roared. Donna stopped, and Amelia looked up in fear, but Rendec smiled at her. “How old are you, Honey?”

“Fourteen, Sir, almost fifteen.”

“Virgin? When you started?” The girl and Corporal Jos both nodded. “How many times have you been fucked?”

“Um, seven, Sir.” Amelia had no idea where this was going...

“And blowjobs? How many?”

Well, the guy was being nice... “Four, that I finished.”

“Ever do that before?” Rendec asked gently.

“No sir.”

“What about your ass? Did you get fucked in the ass?” A nod. “How many times?” Amelia held up two fingers.

Rendec turned his attention to the girl’s mother. “Being Nubian, she got more than her share of attention — especially, since her mother wasn’t around to take some of the heat! Part of this is YOUR fault — while you were hiding out, you left your own daughter to the wolves!” Rendec started out reasonable, but ended up roaring — you just didn’t DO that! To him, it was the same as leaving a live comrade in enemy hands, made worse by the fact that they were related! “If I was her, I’d NEVER FORGIVE you!” Turning to Mik, he grated, “Strip her, and get yours. Take all three holes if you like — you’re the front of the line.”

Both women watched Mik advance on Donna, Amelia more or less dully, and Donna with bright fear in her eyes. Some of what Rendec had said penetrated Amelia’s fog, and anger burned, distantly — but she was tired ... Donna lost it; she made the fight or flight decision and turned to run, but had nowhere to go. She got about two steps before another trooper lounging nearby caught her arm. Mik was on her before she could turn, his bayonet out. Donna, eyes wide, screamed shrilly — all she saw was that sharp, sharp blade ... She backed into the other trooper, who merely grabbed her other wrist, pinning her against him so Mik could work.

Amelia was SOOOOO tired. Jos had sat down on the ground and pulled her onto his lap, cuddling her. But Mom was screaming like Superchicken, for Christ’s sake... “Mom! Shut up! He isn’t going to kill you — he’s just going to fuck you! He already fucked ME, for shit’s sake! Pretend he’s that ugly fuckhead boyfriend of yours!” She collapsed back against Jos.

‘What?’ Donna came up short. There were three or four shocks in a row in that short rant; ‘Amelia yelled at me!’ Amelia sometimes looked long-suffering, but was never cross — not since her father left... ‘Oh, Gawd, HE fucked my daughter!’ And, curiously, ‘Alvin’s an ugly fuckhead?’ Strange how the mind wanders off under stress; Donna shut up and distantly watched Mik finish slicing off her shorts and panties while turning over her daughter’s never-before-uttered opinion of her boyfriend; apparently, it was more important than the current activity... “Ugly fuckhead?”

Mik rolled his eyes. “Get down on your hands and knees, Slut.” He caught a shoulder and pulled. The other trooper let go and added a knee in her back to propel Donna forward and down.

Donna went, her mind oddly still chewing on her daughter’s comment. Mik dropped into position and she felt his hands on her ass; heart thudding, she turned to plead, “Take it easy, okay?”

Mik blinked. “Okay — if you do a good job. I got no problem with it — you’ve got a long way to go!”

“Huh?” Donna squawked, but Mik was busy nosing his cock along her channel.

Rendec took up explanations, “I think you ought to at least match your daughter’s record, don’t you?”

Donna’s eyes popped, but Amelia wasn’t through yet. Lurching up, she grated, “Make the kind of noises you make when you’re in bed with Alvin, Mom — that’ll speed things up!”

“Uuhhh.” Immediate comment went by the wayside as Mik began trying to shove his cock into her unprepared channel.

“You can diddle yourself, if you like,” Mik grunted in an effort to be helpful — but he kept working his uncircumcised cock through the entrance to her vagina. Mik wasn’t as stiff as he could be, either — he’d lost it a bit on the walk over. Not that there was anything wrong with Mama, here... “You want to lick it to get it wet?”

“What?” Donna turned wide eyes on Mik, and he began to get irritated — but it wasn’t a patch on Amelia! She crawled out of Jos’ lap and stood over her mother, ranting hotly, “Come on, Mom! You’ve sucked cock before! Everybody’s giving you a break, here! At least YOU know how! You’ve sucked that bastard Alvin! I had to learn! You’d think that YOU were fifteen and I was thirty-five — you big baby!”

Donna eyed her daughter as if she’d been slapped, several times. Where had this anger come from? First thing’s first ... She turned to Mik, “O-okay.”

Mik had quit pushing during the tirade, so he grunted, got up, and came around. Donna accepted the substantial cock, but her eyes were on her daughter. Amelia stood there a moment and hissed, “Come on, I’ve seen you do better...” Donna paid more attention, taking more in; Amelia deflated a bit, turned, and went back to settle into the lap of her protector. She picked up Jos’ hand, placing it on a small breast, looked him in the eye, and announced, “In a minute, when I’m rested, we’ll add to her total. I want another cum — okay?” Jos, dumbfounded, nodded. Rendec scratched his head; apparently, he’d tapped into something, here...

Mik hissed and groaned; Slut Mama did good work, once she got going! “Just get it wet — I want to dump in your pussy. Diddle yourself, if it’ll help...” In a moment, he backed off, “That’s good enough,” and circled around. Slut Mama was working two fingers along a long clit nestled below springy black pubes. “Nice lookin’ snatch you got, Mama,” he commented, kneeling up.

This time, things went a lot better; two layers of lubrication saw Mik halfway on the first stroke. Donna went “Ooof!” and had to drop the hand she’d been using to masturbate to the ground for support, but otherwise, there was nothing to complain about. Mik set to work, and Donna appeared to be cooperating, so Rendec got ready to wave someone over to take Donna’s mouth — but the entertainment wasn’t over yet...

“What’s (puff) wrong with (puff) Alvin?” Donna got out. “He (gasp) helps out...”

Amelia’s tone dripped with derision, “Are you blind? He’s a crook! Everything about him says ‘criminal’! Where do you think he gets his money? His name is all over school! The minute you’re dependent on him, you’ll be doing that for money — and he’ll start looking at me! Shit, he already has!”

“Alvin’s a pimp? No! You’re comparing him with these ... pirates...”

Amelia’s laugh was bitter. Mom was so totally blind — no wonder Dad left! “If these guys were pirates, we’d be dead already — or at least in much worse shape! Pirates don’t give a shit! Have you ever noticed how Alvin always wants something new? He’s training you to be a whore!” She rolled her eyes, and snarled, “So, why don’t you TAKE those skills, and use them to make THESE men happy? Consider it a final exam!”

Donna’s shoulders slumped, and she hung her head. Somehow, she’d known all along — but he’d been a safe haven in a world gone harsh, since Ray left... “How is it you know so much?”

“The walls are paper thin,” Amelia grated, then looked hangdog, “And I have a spot...” Obviously, somehow, she had a front row seat ... Recovering herself, she glared, “And one time, Alvin and I had a conversation, while you weren’t around ... He made himself pretty clear, when I hit him with his rep. He thinks you’re the dumbest cunt on two legs!”

Stupid she might be, but Slut Mama was good pussy, even on automatic, Mik reflected, panting. That ass was moving and that pussy was nice and tight... “If you’re gonna be a socialator, I’d say you’ve got some talent,” he remarked.

Donna turned around and blinked. “Socialator?”

Sabac, who’d just arrived towing a woman and a young girl, took a run at explanation of a concept that didn’t appear to cross over, “Ummm, what you call a prostitute, I think, but there is more to it and less of a stigma attached.” He studied the ground for a moment, then eyed Anna sidelong. “A socialator is a sexual professional — he or she is paid to provide sex and, at the high end, emotional comfort and intimacy. We don’t have some issues that you appear to about having sex without a binding contract with child-raising provisions — we enter into relationships in which sex may be a primary or a secondary issue, sometimes for a period of time, and sometimes just until one of the participants tires of the other. Socialators are a recognition of the fact that males don’t bind with one woman forever by nature and that they generally need sex more; they charge a reasonable fee to be a man’s woman for a period of time — a DP, a few dec, whatever. A good one probably sleeps in a different bed every night of the week, but rotates among the same dozen or so males, giving each some quality time with a woman. Bottom end is a cheap fuck — Probably what you think of as a hooker, kind of cash and carry — but that’s not satisfactory on either side, usually, although it’s about all soldiers usually get in port ... It’s the extras — intimacy, emotional attachment — that take more time and cost more, but are usually worth it. They’re something a soldier only gets if we ship with one, usually...” Sabac turned an apologetic look on Rendec, who looked away. His fuckup over that, thinking that this contract was going to be easier and allow more downtime and comfort for the troops than had been the case, was why they were here, plundering native pussy on a backwater world...

Donna was still listening, sort of, but she’d gotten red-faced, dropped on her elbows, and her nipples were brushing the tips of the grass in rhythm with Mik’s pounding. Mik hadn’t hurt her, and distraction had damped fear — she was ... hot...

Mik noticed, too. Slut Mama was in full active participation, pushing her ass back to take his cock that much harder on the in-stroke. Damn! He didn’t know how long he could last...

Amelia watched Mom’s eyes go glassy and smiled grimly. She’d make a high-end hooker — but not under Alvin! “That’s it, Mom — get into it! It makes it ALL easier...” Amelia was starting to tingle, herself — that might be her man — Jos? — playing with her nipple...

Donna’s head came up, and she gasped, “Harder ... Harder...” Mik, sensing his own cum coming, obliged, going to a serious, pounding stroke. After about five of those, Donna wailed, “Ohhhh, Gawd! HuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!” and dropped her head on her arms while her ass danced.

Mik got his, right then! Slut Mama was going nuts, inside and out, and Mik went along for the ride, howling wordlessly, burying himself and shooting, shooting...

Allison Hayes, still the pivot point of a three-person system, watched the black woman cum, despite the conditions, and it brought her own situation a type of legitimacy that it had heretofore lacked — after all, EVERYBODY was doing it! Hallek and Zakan, however, had been at things for a while and were becoming irritated, especially Zakan. “Fuckin’ worthless,” he grumped, and began to withdraw.

Somewhere, somehow, pride entered into it. “No!” Allison cried, “Let me finish it! I’ll do good — promise! Just tell me what works!” Turning her head to look back at Hallek, she asserted, “You, too! I can do this!”

“Thus far, you’ve been pretty much a dead fuck,” Hallek grunted. “Looking good doesn’t count for everything, you know!”

“Yes, yes — I’ll do better!” And she did — she started backing onto Hallek’s cock, meeting him halfway. Tuning the move to Zakan’s needs took work, but she tried, impaling herself on him as she backed off Hallek.

It was altogether better, even in Zakan’s opinion. He cupped the back of her head to steady her, but let her work, taking in whatever she could. “Lick the underside, behind the head. The head is the most sensitive part, right at the base. Look up at me, now ... Yeah, that’s it!”

Against this background, Mik disconnected himself from Donna. “Okay, save me a blowjob, Honey — and maybe some ass.” Catching Donna’s blink, he asked, “You ever been done in the ass?”

“Noooo...”

“Well, your daughter has, so I guess you’ll have to catch up,” Rendec interjected. “In the meantime, NEXT!”

Two troopers rounded on Donna, one from the front, and one from the rear. “Time for a little more work, Sweet Thang!” the one in front chuckled, opening his trap. Donna eyed the freed meat and the trooper’s face anxiously, but reached for her next project. In a moment, while her lips skinned back the trooper’s foreskin, she felt another cock nosing between her labia. This would be new...

Hallek’s knees started jumping; the little blonde bitch FINALLY had him riding the edge! “I’m gonna flood your pussy now, bitch! What d’ya think of that?”

“MMMMMMM!” Allison moaned urgently around Zakan’s cock, lifting a hand from the ground to wave Hallek on.

Zakan stiffened, “Shit, do that again!”

“Mmmmmm?”

“Yeah THAT!”

“MMMM ... MMMM ... MMMM ... MMMM!!”

“AWWWWWW!!!!!” Zakan stiffened, grabbed a handful of blonde locks, and started shooting, beating Hallek to the draw by about a half-second. Allison, with two cocks pulsing semen into her simultaneously, started to quake — but she wasn’t QUITE there, yet...

No matter. This time, Zakan was the one who yelled, “NEXT!” and a big, black trooper moved up and unlimbered a serious length of dark meat in Allison’s face. Such was her state of mind that her normal reaction — aversion — failed to surface and she took the new challenge on without flinching. Another trooper replaced Hallek as he staggered back — an oriental. Allison harbored serious prejudices against the ‘inferior’ races, but she was in the grip of a serious masochistic episode; the whole thing just added to a growing arousal. Rufan, the big private from Orent, caught her before arousal subsided and resumed pushing her toward climax.

Lee Gates arrived at the ambulance. “Hello?”

“Green button on the touchpad,” came through the speaker beside the hatch.

Lee hit the button, and the hatch slid up. Stepping inside, he moved forward in the craft. On a table in the central aisle, the medic was opening a large tube, dumping out the doughy mass inside. He reached into a cabinet and retrieved an injector. “Let’s have some blood, then.”

Lee shrugged and bared an arm. As he looked over the medic’s shoulder, he noted a heavy, dark-complexioned woman sitting on the bunk against the bulkhead, naked, watching him. “Did I interrupt anything?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.