Preview

R and R

by Thinking Horndog

Copyright© 2004 by Thinking Horndog

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Fa/Fa, Fa/ft, Ma/Ma, Ma/mt, Mult, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Rape, Gay, Lesbian, Heterosexual, Science Fiction, Rough, Humiliation, Torture, Gang Bang, Interracial, White Couple, Black Female, Black Male, White Male, White Female, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Fisting, BBW, Caution, Violent,

Erotica Sex Story: Rendec's Raiders were a free mercenary company, working for the Galaki Confederation. But there had been recent reverses... As a result, they lacked the funds that would allow them to dock at a decent station to obtain a little shore leave, so Captain Rendec decided to do something a little unusual -- set down on a backward planet and let the Raiders boil off a little of their excess on the local sluts. Where to go, where to go... The Rim Valley Horse Show circuit would never be the same...

Copyright © 2004 The Thinking Horndog

Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyrighted with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated. Reproduction for profit is forbidden. Any distribution must include this note and the author's email address. Don't be caught attempting to make a buck off me!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.