R and R - Cover

R and R

Copyright© 2004 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rendec's Raiders were a free mercenary company, working for the Galaki Confederation. But there had been recent reverses... As a result, they lacked the funds that would allow them to dock at a decent station to obtain a little shore leave, so Captain Rendec decided to do something a little unusual -- set down on a backward planet and let the Raiders boil off a little of their excess on the local sluts. Where to go, where to go... The Rim Valley Horse Show circuit would never be the same...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   BBW   Caution   Violence  

Marian White took another look at the wreck that had been Allison Hayes and shuddered, but the crazy soldier-type who had beaten Allison to a pulp was eyeing her expectantly. Allison had been utterly stupid about things, anyway — obviously these people could care less what she thought her social stature rated ... She smoothed back her streaked brown hair and stepped forward, her mouth quirked into a wry grimace; only an hour ago, she’d been complaining about how shiftless and lazy men were in general, and her husband Ed in particular, her mind a welter of fantasies of strong men taking charge and giving her the kind of hard, wild sex she’d been dreaming of ... THIS hadn’t been anywhere in that inchoate mess, but the lesson was clear: Be careful what you wish for ... She knelt at the feet of Corporal Brok and looked up at him, murmuring, “What do you want to do?”

Brok already had his hand back for a slap; he stopped, realizing that it didn’t appear to be necessary, and chewed on a response. “Fuck. But you can suck it for a while first, to take the edge off. Get out of your clothes — I want to see what I have, here.” He reached down and started undoing his trap.

Marian maintained eye contact as best she could as she stripped the spaghetti strap top she was wearing over her head and followed it with the sports bra, revealing a pair of breasts that time and gravity had deformed a bit, but not too much, from the jutting cones they had been in her youth. As she stood to shuck out of her culottes, Brok tensed, but she stayed with him as she stepped out of her panties and returned to a kneeling position. Brok’s cock was already half-hard; the trap at his crotch freed a pair of heavy testicles, too. Marian reached out and closed her hand around his pulsing shaft, and Brok muttered, “You know how to suck?”

Marian nodded, her eyes still on his, her hand jacking something a good inch longer and somewhat thicker than what Ed brought to the table. “Never one this big, though.”

“You know I’m gonna choke you with it...”

“Yes...” Marian opened her mouth and cradled Brok’s glans on her tongue, while the big corporal tangled his fist in her hair.

“Mom!” Ariel White, almost fourteen, watched her mother kneel at the feet of one of the invaders and strip, horrified, through a crack between two boards in the barn wall.

Tenyek looked up from where she was sitting with a small group of the older girls, discussing what was going on beyond the barn door “Come away from there, Girl; your momma probably wouldn’t be happy to know you were watching while she did whatever she’s doing right now...”

Ariel couldn’t leave her vantage point. “She’s gonna — oh, Gawd, she’s sucking him!”

“She doesn’t have any choice, really, Child. Come away.”

“She volunteered, it looked like...”

“That may be the way it looks, but she probably decided to avoid being beaten for acting stupid. Most of the women out there are gonna be fucked, Child; the ones who fight will be beaten first, and THEN fucked. If she went when called, your momma was one of the smart ones...” Tenyek sounded sympathetic. “She’s going to feel guilty, even though she has no choice; if you add to it by accusing her, it will be MUCH worse ... Now come away.”

“I wanna watch.” Ariel was flushed. She’d watched this guy beat the Hell out of that nasty, stuck up Mrs. Hayes — Momma was getting a whole lot better treatment ... The whole thing was just so forbidden ... Her twiki itched like MAD!

Tenyek took in the wild eyes. Some girls just got turned on by this kind of thing — it went straight to a dark spot in their minds, triggering feelings that had been a survival trait in their forbears for hundreds of thousands of years ... This one had it bad, and that energy could be put to use... “Come here, then, Child, and look through the door. What’s your name?”

“Ariel.” Ariel crossed to where the older woman was sitting, leaning back against a support post. There was an odd feeling, here, among this small group of the older girls — an excitement. Tenyek waved the girl to a seat next to her. Ariel settled in reach, cross-legged, her hands in her lap, and Tenyek wrapped an arm around her. The little girls were playing in the stalls, out of sight of the action, but Tenyek and her little group were sitting a few feet from the open door, with a view on things through it.

“Which is your mother, child?”

“There,” Ariel pointed. “Kneeling naked, sucking that big guy.” The woman was right; the view was a LOT better, here. Mom was going at it seriously; the big guy had a hand in her hair, but he didn’t seem to be driving — until there! He pulled her in tight; Ariel watched her mother wave her arms a bit, but not push against the big guy who was obviously choking her. He let up, and Ariel watched her Mom lean to her left and vomit into the grass — but she came back up quickly, watching the big man’s eyes, and he seemed not to be angry. Ariel’s twiki itched SO BAAAD ... Surreptitiously, she rubbed her newly furry mound through her shorts.

Tenyek watched her, sidelong, and smiled gently. “Your mother is very wise. Brok is a hard man, one who crushes resistance; she is being very careful not to anger him, which is a very good thing...” She wrapped an arm around the girl and pulled her close, then popped the seal on her coverall, opening it to the waist. Ariel resisted for a moment, then relaxed against the woman, returning her attention to the action outdoors, her hand rubbing slowly, so as not to be detected.

Brok choked the slut for several seconds, deliberately, letting go of her when it was a certainty that she would vomit. Marian leaned left and did so, but came right back, spitting to her side while collecting his eyes. Brok buried his hand in her hair again, but caressed her cheek with the other hand. “You’re a good slut — smart. C’mon, we’ll go find somewhere half-assed comfortable to fuck.” He brought her up by the hair, but it wasn’t a jerk; he let her rise on her own. Once she was up, he settled the hand on her neck, but it was rubbing, massaging, not crushing. “What’s a good place?”

“I’ve got some sleeping bags in my van,” Marian offered.

“Lead on.”

The other half of Marian’s morning bitch session stood there, shaking, eyeing the leader of the group of bandits. Valerie Teal was a tall, thin redhead, thirty-three, who lived just down the block from Marian and frequently swapped complaints about how wimpy and useless their husbands were with her over coffee, as she had this morning. Mike had almost quit looking for sex from her, causing her to wonder if he was getting it elsewhere; if she didn’t crawl into bed and spread herself or reach into his pj’s and start jacking him, she did without, generally. Now, faced with the reality of men who were GOING to have sex with most, if not all of them, she was wavering, undecided what to do.

The leader looked up and locked eyes with her, causing a flash of pure terror. He made no move, merely waiting, staring her down. In a moment, she dropped her eyes — but when she looked back up, his were still there. “Well?” he rasped.

Val shook herself, and began slowly moving forward, fishing in the pocket of her jean shorts for a tie for her thin red hair and tying it into a ponytail, doing the whole thing on automatic while not breaking eye contact. Following her friend’s example, she knelt before the man, who looked her over critically.

Rendec just didn’t know if he wanted this bitch — she was AWFULLY skinny. Finally, he grunted, “Get out of those clothes, and I’ll try to figure out what the fuck to do with you.”

Val dumped out of her halter, then stood and dropped her shorts and thong. The thong amused Rendec — it was a wisp. Women who wore those were sluts for certain! This one must be worth something, after all! “Open me up, Slut,” he directed. “The two pull tabs. I have many distractions; see if you can get my attention...” Val worked the seal and released a very promising looking cock — but one that was less than hard. She leaned forward and took it in, rolling her tongue around the head.

At that moment, there was a sonic boom, and a smaller craft arrived, visible hovering above the haze of the energy field, which dilated an opening for it to drop through. It circled a moment and settled in a pen in a cloud of dust.

Casey watched this distractedly while riding a supine Doramus’ thick cock reverse cowgirl-style, squatted over him, facing his feet. Doramus was talking constantly, his hands on her hips directing her while he murmured compliments and encouragement. “Damn, Sweet Thang, that’s some fine pussy! That shit is better than your mouth, and THAT was a hot box for cock! Ride Uncle Dor, Baby. Pump that sweet ass!” Doramus was beside himself, but Casey was right there with him — there was NO WAY she was gonna do something stupid and lose the cum she was building to! ‘Uncle Dor’ had a wonderful cock, and at this point Casey couldn’t care less about the circumstances of their meeting — if he wanted to do the Tube Steak Boogie for a week ... The thought process stopped there as the orgasm Casey was chasing turned on her and overcame her. Casey wailed “Ohhhh, GAWD!” and ground herself against the big trooper, who was taken totally by surprise. Casey lost control and her rhythm broke while the muscles in her legs jumped, but Doramus realized what was up from the clasps around his cock and the way her little asshole winked at him. THIS was better than sim! He couldn’t remember getting this kind of stimulation from cums from his simulated girlfriends; apparently, he needed better software...

“Turn around, Sweet Thang, and ride facin’ me for a while,” Doramus directed. Casey did as she was told, revealing a flushed face and upper chest. “Got a big one, did ya?” ‘Uncle Dor’ winked. Casey nodded and he grinned, “Well, keep at it — I ain’t cum yet and I probably got another one in there after THIS one!” Casey dutifully resumed raising and lowering her pussy on his pole...

Rendec looked up from watching the redhead absorb his meat as two medics dashed up, driving stasis chambers on their built-in null-gravs before them. “Okay, Cap’n, who’s first?”

“That,” Rendec pointed at the wreck of Allison Hayes. “There’s another over there,” he added, waving at the Indian woman, “Internal injuries. After that, anyone else busted as opportunities permit. These people don’t have proper facilities.” Thinking was getting to be difficult; pumping his hips, on the other hand ... The little redhead was looking up at him with big green eyes and driving him nuts with her tongue and lips. Who had called him? Oh, yeah, Teela ... Switching on his comm, he selected the trooper’s channel, “Teela, ask your source how well they do with psych problems.”

Teela started; she’d been watching Rango feed her ‘boy’ a tit while jacking him; the kid was finally starting to show an erection. Teela was powerfully aroused, and had slid a hand into her coverall to play with a nipple... “Aye, Sir.” Turning to Lee, she relayed the question.

Lee, who had been shifting his attention between Orange Hair and Troy and Teela’s very interesting cleavage, shook his head. “They’re witch doctors — barely out of the woods. Most of these... , “ he waved an arm, “will be fucked up for life from this.”

“He says they have their heads up their ass, Sir,” Teela relayed.

“Hmph,” Rendec grunted. Work had distanced him from the clangor at his crotch. He grinned down at Val, who SOMEHOW redoubled her efforts ... Turning his attention to the medic, he queried, “You brought the sleepy gas?” The medic looked up from where he was injecting nanobots into Allison Hayes’ jaw and nodded. “We’ll need it — WITH the memory additive.” The medic nodded again and returned his attention to his patient. The nanobots could stimulate local cell growth to repair most things in little or no time, then either shut down in place when their power cells failed, or were flushed into the stasis chamber’s holding tanks. Stasis chambers held the patient in stasis without interfering with the work of the ‘bots, which had a local field that nullified the effect and allowed them to work. The medic generally straightened the arm and closed the lid on the chamber; the ‘bots would handle the rest in a half hour or so. The other medic was tumbling the Indian woman into the other chamber. Urgent issues of leadership handled, Rendec’s attention span was slipping again. His eyes closed, and he gave in to the urge to bury his cock in Red’s buttery throat. Red handled it, backing off and driving herself back onto him a half-dozen times, and Rendec erupted, filling her mouth.

Val was ungodly happy, for some strange reason. In college, she’d run with the wild bunch and had held some renown for her oral skills, as well as her surprising capacity for sex, but she’d put it away after college; Mike knew nothing about her checkered past. Things had gone on fine for a while — children and other distractions intervened — but she’d been more and more antsy, recently. Mike wasn’t even TRYING to keep up, and the good old days were looking better and better ... THIS was a flashback to a couple of wild parties she’d been at in college — parties where Val had taken on all comers while other girls either wimped out or burned out. With any luck, she’d get her itch scratched — maybe even overdone — and would be able to deal with things again ... She finished swallowing the leader’s cum and cleaned him, then leaned back to challenge him with laughing eyes, “I fuck good, too!”

“Entropy knows you’re a cocksucker!” Rendec exclaimed. “Bring me back up, and I’ll try that gash!” Rendec had been surprised when the woman had stripped — she’d had a three klek gap between her narrow thighs and loose, hanging pussy lips under the narrow, tightly trimmed strip of red fur on her mons. Apparently, despite her spare, thin build, the bitch was a sex machine! Not much in the way of tits — stiff nipples atop small cones — but female troops seldom had much, either. She started coddling his sensitive glans on her tongue, and Rendec smiled; he’d be fully erect in no time — the bitch knew EXACTLY what she was doing...

Ariel had watched her mother rise and wander off, her neck in the grip of the giant she’d been sucking off — and she recognized the direction. But she was soon out of sight. Ariel was disappointed; she’d been getting hotter and hotter, but she wasn’t going to be able to sustain it — fantasizing just didn’t match watching. But then Aunt Val had gone over to the leader of the group, kneeling up to him! “Wow!” she husked, as Aunt Val stripped and went to work on the leader’s cock. Ariel had a much better view, since she was watching the pair from the side. “Aunt Val is sure sucking that guy!”

“She sure is,” Tenyek agreed. “I’m surprised at how she’s taking to it! Does she have a daughter, here?”

“Two,” Ariel pointed out a pair of redheads playing in the hay, oblivious, “Nikki and Frances. They’re little. They ride Lead Line.”

Tenyek absorbed this, but it meant nothing. Ariel looked back at her ‘aunt’; the translator, working on mental patterns, related the fact that the pair weren’t REALLY related; the woman was apparently a friend of the child’s mother. Still, it was a powerful image. By the time the ambulance arrived, Ariel was back into it, rubbing her mound urgently, any attempt at hiding it forgotten as her attention focused upon Aunt Val’s incredible effort at suction. The man stood there, directing this and that, but in between he moved in ways that indicated that Aunt Val was getting through to him, doing a good job. Tenyek looked around, finding a mixed bag — the girls who weren’t affected had long since left; the remaining four girls were variously occupied — two were watching Ariel’s hands as she rubbed the now wet crotch of her shorts, one was watching the activities outside, perhaps the most visible of which was the woman Val servicing Rendec — and one was watching Tenyek as if she was trying to penetrate to her exposed cleavage. As she watched, the girl licked dry lips. Tenyek smiled gently and slipped her hand over Ariel’s left breast, gently squeezing the nipple; Ariel grunted, but went nowhere — her face was beginning to suffuse with blood. The watchers’ eyes bulged; one of them deliberately spread her legs and slid her fingers into the leg of her culottes to get at the itchy, wet flesh inside. The other began to shake, looking back and forth. Tenyek beckoned with a finger, and the girl crawled forward. “Open her blouse,” Tenyek directed. The girl, a big-breasted brunette with freckles on her nose, stared for a moment, then reached across with shaking hands and began opening Ariel’s blouse. Tenyek reached out with her right hand and worked it under the brunettes blouse at the back, finding and worrying at the clasp of the surprisingly robust brassiere she was wearing.

Tenyek’s watcher cleared her throat, and said quietly, “I can get that...” Tenyek removed her hand and waved, and the girl, a tall, hippy girl with small breasts in a halter, straddled the brunette and reached around her to unbutton the buttons on her riding shirt, while not so obviously rubbing her mound against the brunette’s ass. Tenyek noticed, though, and reached up to rub her mound through the gusset of her shorts and panties, eliciting a groan. The brunette finished unbuttoning Ariel’s blouse, and turned wide eyes on Tenyek, who uttered one word: “Suck.”

Ariel was in another world. Aunt Val was sucking, sucking ... Ariel’s fingers were a blur, and her nipples burned ... Something different was being done to each, but both were lifting her higher, higher ... Suddenly, the man threw his head back and drove Aunt Val onto him. Aunt Val went with it, sucking him deep several times, and then the man threw his head back, stiffening. Ariel could SEE Aunt Val’s throat work! Omigod! The explosion came then; Ariel’s eyes rolled up and she quaked silently through a BIG cum, clutching someone’s head to her right nipple, while someone else massaged her right ... She came around to find the brunette girl, Rhonda something, sucking her nipple sweetly while Alissa squatted over her, playing with her huge hanging jugs — Man, those were big! The foreign woman had her other nipple between her fingers gently squeezing it; Ariel looked at her and she smiled. “Good one, huh?” she asked.

Ariel nodded. She was still high, almost electrically charged. What to do?

The woman leaned up, removing her hand from Ariel’s breast and looking at Alissa, “Help me out of this.” Alissa rose and grabbed a sleeve end and began helping the woman slide out of her coverall. Wow! She had NICE jugs, even a little bigger than Rhonda’s! And pointier! “Girls,” the woman announced, tying her coverall around her waist and picking up her gun, “We’re going to go into that stall over there where we can have some peace and quiet, and have a little fun. You too,” she included the blonde, Britney, who was openly masturbating, wet sloshing noises coming from the gusset of her culottes. Nobody argued.

Sabac was less than pleased. His job SHOULD have gotten him the cream of the crop, being that he was the Cap’n’s ADC, but here he was going over the last of the leftovers. Even the lesbians had gotten theirs first! Most of what was left were either old or incredibly fat, or wearing that stupid uniform... “All of you close it down here — and you cunts get out of those stupid outfits! Now!” He rolled his eyes. The boots were apparently a pain to get out of; he remembered the one Alegi had told to strip ... She was gone, one of the Third Platoon scouts had gotten her — Sabac remembered that she’d merely gotten up and taken his hand, following meekly ... Yeah, there they were, Roker had her scrawny ass in the air and was pounding away on it ... Funny, she didn’t look THAT unhappy... “Pair up, you idiots, and pull off each other’s boots!” Impatient, he stalked down the line ... Fat ... Fat ... Jeezus! Hadn’t they heard of makeovers? The quadrupeds looked better than THAT one in the face! Next... “Huh? What are YOU still doing here?” Sabac asked little Becky Knopf.

“I’m with her,” the fourteen-year-old replied precociously.

Sabac shifted his attention to ‘her’, while muttering absently, “You’re too young to prong, and probably shouldn’t see this shit. Why don’t you run and play with the other kids in that building?”

‘Her’ was Anna Fremd. Anna was an unfortunate; while she was no genius, she wasn’t an idiot, either — but she had a speech impediment that rendered her virtually unintelligible, perhaps an artifact of the same roll of the genetic dice that had left her face with a pruney, flattened look. Anna had struggled all her life with this problem that made her a social cripple, being stuck in Special Ed classes that catered to those with a lot less intellect simply because she was generally unable to communicate her ability to learn more. Eventually, she’d discovered libraries, and fiction and romance — and horsemanship. She and a horse weren’t going to converse except at the empathic level, so she suffered from no disadvantages, here. In extremis, she carried a lined pad where she could scrawl out her communications needs to other humans, but a horse could understand her guidance and gentle touch as well as anyone ... For four years, she’d been living in a hospice with other challenged individuals, suffering from loneliness among a group that was generally less accomplished because she couldn’t make herself understood.

Becky, on the other hand, was young, beautiful, precocious — and an orphan. The pair had met in a library, and become fast friends, despite the age difference. Neither of them REALLY had anywhere to go, so it became convenient for their various keepers to throw them together and allow Becky to be Anna’s ‘translator’. Becky piped up, “It’s a little late, isn’t it? I’d have to walk on people fucking to get there. Besides, she needs me...”

“Pipe down, runt.” Sabac’s eyes swept Anna, up and down. She was turned out in a white halter and soft, clinging shorts. She was twenty-two, in the flower of her womanhood, and everywhere but her face, it showed; Sabac took in lithe, tanned limbs. Her ass was a little flat, but that was okay. The exposed midriff had a sweet roundness to it that did NOT suggest fat and the breasts in the halter were pendant, and capped with pink, puffy nipples that defined themselves against the fabric. “What’s your name, Bitch?” Entropy knew she had a face like a blurk...

“Anuh,” Anna grunted.

“Anna,” Becky amplified.

Sabac flicked a glance at the fourteen-year-old. “Quiet, Runt — let her talk.” Returning his attention to Anna, he asked, “Ever suck cock, Bitch?”

“Noooo, nev ha uh chaa,” Anna forced out.

“No Sir, she’s never had a chance,” Becky intoned.

Sabac rolled his eyes. Why in entropy was the little shit echoing every word the older one said? “What about fucking? Ever fuck?”

Anna’s eyes flashed. Ten million horny nights were at an end! “Noo, caa uh? Caa wuh? Woo ewww?” Please, please! Anna was MORE than ready! This man was handsome, too, even WITH the big scar on his jaw! (Little did she know that the scar was an affectation... ). His blonde brush cut shone in the sun, and his ice-blue eyes were captivating! Anna’s romantic heart was about to burst! Nature, in one of its more ironic bits of humor, had graced poor Anna with a clit the size of a pinto bean that was never fully hooded and almost always agonizingly sensitive; she’d take rape, and be glad of it!

Becky rattled off, “She says, no, can she? Could you? Would you? You’d be doing her a big favor,” she added, helpfully.

Sabac whirled on Becky, scowling. “Runt! Why are you repeating everything the woman says? To irritate the crap out of me? I understood everything — I do NOT need anyone repeating every fucking word!” Sabac sputtered to a stop in the face of Becky’s bewilderment. He glanced at Anna, who was EQUALLY bewildered. “What goes on here?”

“Oo unsta’ ee?” Anna gasped. “Reluh ee?”

“Yeah, so?” Sabac scratched his head.

“Anna has a speech impediment, Mister,” Becky amplified. “Nobody understands her but me!” She eyed him sidelong, suspicious. “What did she just say?”

Sabac scratched his brush-cut, bewildered. “You understand me? Really?”

Anna hopped up and down, clapped and squealed — tits bounced everywhere, damn near pulling his eyes out of their sockets. “Oh,” he grunted, turning to Becky, “I use a translator chip. It more or less picks up what she’s thinking, as she formulates speech. Neither it nor I pay any attention to the noises she actually makes — I hear what she’s TRYING to say.”

“Wow, that’s real cool, Mister!” Becky exclaimed, then her face fell. “But I guess she doesn’t need me...”

“I wouldn’t wander off,” Sabac hazarded, “This won’t last forever.” He wiped his face with his hands. “Okay, you’re a pair. You can hang out — but I don’t know what the fuck I’m gonna do with you!”

“Maybe I’ll learn to suck cock,” Becky replied. “I’m not sure Anna can, since her mouth is fucked up. Besides, I’m starting tits — gimme a bit.”

Sabac rolled his eyes. “We’ve got a couple of dec, not GSCs.”

The system translated the time units, and two faces fell. Anna looked morose. “Can we fuck, anyway? A little is better than nothing...” Sabac picked up.

Sabac closed his eyes. This was the damnedest fucking situation... “Get out of those clothes, Bitch. Runt, you leave YOURS on — you’re too young for this shit!” Sabac turned from this admonishment to Becky to see the halter go flying. “You hang on to Anna’s stuff, Runt — she’ll need it, later...” Bemused, he watched the woman dump her shorts and panties on the ground, kneel at his feet, and begin tearing at his trap. Wasn’t this supposed to be a rape?

Rango had finally convinced Troy that he wasn’t going to die before, during, or after fucking her, and the pair were working on a serious sixty-nine, Rango on top. Teela and Lee were watching and pumping each other for information, desultorily. Teela felt bad for the old guy — lenses on his face to see with, and microphones in his ears. “You’re ex-military, huh? That what fucked you up?”

Lee looked blank. “What? Oh, this shit. Part of it. I’d probably still have my hearing, except for projectile weapons.”

“Fucked up. They can’t fix that?”

“Nope. Vision, they’re getting a handle on with surgery. Hearing they haven’t really started on decently.”

“You guys are still pretty backward,” Teela opined. “About the only thing you guys seem to excel at is computing systems, according to my briefing...”

“I’d have thought they were pretty primitive; I’ve been fucking with them for a couple of decades, but they’re recent. I’m what passes for an expert,” Lee related diffidently. “They’re still DEFINITELY a work in progress...”

“Really?” Teela eyed Lee. “How old are you?”

“Forty-five local orbital cycles,” Lee replied. Teela did the math — thirty GSC or so. Hell, SHE was forty GSC! Medical science sucked on this world! She shifted her attention to his fly, absorbing its serious bulge for the first time. Maybe ... She kicked her snoopers down and started comm again, “Skipper, this guy I’m dealing with has a lot going for him — not the least of which is that he’s a cybernetics expert!”

“What?” Rendec lurched. “Easy, Hon.” He rubbed Red’s cheek; his cock was coming back strong — this little bitch ought to be a Socialator! “Teela, what else does this guy have going for him?”

“Well, he’s ex-military, he claims — and I believe him. He has the eyes. He’s kinda fucked up in places, but he’s younger than I am. And I get this feeling...”

“You need a medic over there?” Rendec asked.

“We got one broken arm, at least, among the men; I think a couple of ‘em might have had their balls stomped.”

“All right — I’ll send someone. Have him give your boyfriend a general, mount an implant, and bring him to me when you get a minute.”

“Aye, Sir.” Teela clicked off.

Rendec grunted, “Kneel up, Red, while I handle this — I’ll be right with you.” Val backed off reluctantly, diving back in a couple of times, maliciously setting him off with swipes of her tongue to the underside of his erection while he got a medic on comm, “Sarn, send somebody with a couple of splints, a general kit, and an — uuuhhh — implant to the men — uuhhh — over there...” He took a swipe at Val, who backed off, triumph on her face. “You little bitch...” “Have him see Teela.” Rendec got a confirmation and leaped onto Val, knocking her down — but the saucy bitch just raised her ass and wiggled it, daring him with her eyes. “Kald!” Rendec roared, “You’re running this show until I get my balls drained!”

“Aye, Sir!” Kald had been watching his troops; he just couldn’t get into the swing of things. Between his basic sense of responsibility for his men and the fact that deep down he didn’t like what they were doing, his hard-on hadn’t managed to get control of him. Speaking of responsibility... “Tenyek, how are things going in there?”

There was a pause and a grumble. “I’m fine, Sir!” came back.

“You want a replacement so you can play?”

Tenyek, naked except for her helmet, put a finger to her lips. Ariel had a nipple, and Alissa was lapping her bare cunt. Britney, grunting softly from Rhonda’s fingers sliding in and out of her, was mauling Tenyek’s other nipple, while Tenyek manipulated Rhonda’s box from below as she knelt over the older woman. “I’m fine, LT — got everything I need right here...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.