All's Fair in Love - Cover

All's Fair in Love

by TitMilker

Copyright© 2004 by TitMilker

Incest Sex Story: My daughter-in-law, my son and my wife. And it's still in progress although the story does stop here.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   InLaws   Lactation   .

My wife, Linda, and I had been married for thirty years. In that time, we raised two children. Our oldest had moved out of state leaving only our son Jim at home. He and his girlfriend, Monique, spent sometime living in our house before finally getting their own apartment.

As sometimes happens, things started going wrong for them. They became parents by presenting us with a lovely little bundle named Matty. Monique had to quit working and that left them short each month for rent money. We did what we could to help but it was beginning to become a strain on our own finances. Finally, their lease was up and we mutually decided they would move back in with us.

From the very beginning, Monique seemed distant and cold towards me. I don't think she really trusted me especially when it was just the two of us in the house. Eventually she began to warm up and even allow me to give her a friendly fatherly hug. When they moved back in with us, she started getting friendlier.

"Pop," Jim was saying to me one night. "Monique and I were talking the other night and she told me she really likes you."

"Could have fooled me," I replied.

"Yeah, I know but she really does like you. I guess the reason she's been so distant is because her father tried to do things."

"And because of that she's been afraid of older men?"

"More than once he touched her trying to get her to touch him. Well, she seems to have gotten over her fear because you treat her so nicely."

Matty was three months old by then and Monique was still nursing. She always went to their room when Matty was hungry but before long she was wearing clothes that didn't hide so much of her. I first began to notice when she was wearing a loose fitting blouse but didn't bother with the top two buttons. On several occasions when I was standing close, she would be on the floor with Matty and lean over. Naturally, her blouse billowed in the front and I got a good look inside. She would be wearing a bra but it was a half-cup style. Both breasts were well exposed and I enjoyed the sight of their fullness.

She was again on the floor one day changing Matty's diaper. I was getting a good look inside her blouse when she suddenly looked up at me.

"Ed, would you hand me the wipes?" she asked. I wasn't sure but she couldn't have helped notice where my eyes had been looking.

"Uh, sure. Here," I stuttered at being caught with my hand in the cookie jar.

She took the wipes, smiled and I saw her eyes stop moving down and looked at my crotch. Just seeing what little I could of her breasts and knowing they were filled with milk had caused my arousal to become evident by the bulge in the front of my pants.

"Thanks," she smiled without looking at my face. Finally, she lowered her eyes and set about changing the diaper.

My wife was getting ready for work one day while Jim and I sat watching TV. She had come in to ask a question and was walking away when Jim spoke.

"You know, Dad, Mom sure looks good."

"Oh?" I said. They had always been very close and there were times I had wondered just how close.

"It's kinda like when she gained all that weight then lost it. I've seen pictures of her when you two were younger but I think she looks better now than she did then."

"There certainly is more of her now than when we got married but she still turns my head."

"Mine, too."

I decided to leave it alone for now and just keep a closer eye on them. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't worried or anything. I guess it's just my kinky side showing thinking of just how close they really were.

In our backyard, we have a spa with heated water and jets. As was my habit on Friday nights, I would slip into my boxer shorts, walk out with a towel and relax in the hot jets of water. I had just gotten comfortable sipping my ever-present can of Bud when Monique walked out. She was wearing a robe and carrying a towel.

"Oh," she exclaimed, "I didn't know you were home. I was going spent a little time relaxing while Matty was sleeping."

I thought about what she said and just nodded my head. There was no way she couldn't have known I was home and certainly, she would know I was in the tub.

"Well, it's big enough for more than two you know. I don't mind some company if you want to join me."

"All I have on is my underwear," she said her face turning red.

"And all I have on is my boxers. You know me, Monique, I love being comfortable."

She glanced over her shoulder towards the backdoor while making up her mind. Finally, with a shrug of her shoulders she let her robe slip down and quickly climbed into the tub. It wasn't so quick I didn't get a good look at her wide hips covered by thin panties, long legs and the half-cup bra she wore. The water came up to her neck as she slumped down and sighed.

"It's the first time today Matty has been quiet long enough for me to relax," she sighed. I caught the sight of her chest expanding nearly exposing her bra-covered breasts.

"Babies sure can be a handful," I agreed. About that time, the timer for the jets cut the flow and the water began to become still. Beneath the surface, I could better see her chest. Her bra had become almost transparent allow me to easily see her surprisingly thick nipples.

"Am I embarrassing you?" she asked seeing where I was looking.

"Only if my looking bothers you," I quickly replied still looking at her covered breasts. Her bra was one of those nursing kind with the fold down front flaps.

"You know I would never have thought I could feel this comfortable with you or any man just a few months ago, don't you?" she asked.

"Jim told me what happened when you were younger. I can't say I blame you but I'm glad you feel you can trust me this much."

"It's gone much further than just trust," she said quietly. "Ed, would you mind if I called you Dad? I never liked my real dad but I like you a lot."

"That would please me more than you know."

"You like looking at me don't you," she said in a not questioning way.

"Rats caught peeking again. Yes, I do like looking. Does it bother you?"

"I wouldn't be here almost naked if I didn't. Besides you make it obvious that you like what you see."

My eyes dropped to look where she was looking. I had grown an erection and the stillness of the water allowed her to easily see it poking from the slit in my boxers.

"Should I put it away?" I asked.

"Only if you want," she said licking her lips. Her fingers reached up and unfastened the flaps of her nursing bra. She pulled them down exposing much of her breasts and her hard nipples. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she exclaimed, "but just seeing you like excites me."

I lifted my eyes catching the hint of movement from the still open backdoor. Jim was standing there smiling and holding a finger to his lips. He didn't want her to know he was there.

"I know I shouldn't say this but I'm enjoying the show. Are you sure you don't mind me looking?"

"As long as you keep it out for me to see I don't mind." She lifted one hand and began caressing a breast. Her fingers lightly rubbed her swollen nipple before they encircled her flesh. She began to gently squeeze and knead the full breast until thin streams of milk sprayed into the water.

I watched as she expressed her breast and as her other hand slipped between her partly open legs. Her fingers slipped inside the gusset of her panties and I could see she was slipping them up and down her slit. She slightly closed her eyes while still staring at me below the water. I lifted my butt and slid my boxers to my knees, gripped my erection and slowly began stroking. Monique slid her own panties down exposing her sex and show me her fingers going deeply inside. The water rippled slightly because of our moving hands making viewing difficult. I was the first to stop.

"Monique, I think we had better stop now before something more happens." I released my throbbing organ and pulled my boxers back around my waist. She gave a little pout but did the same. The lifting and closing of the flaps on her bra was slow and deliberate like she was teasing.

"I know you're right but I still enjoyed it." She smiled and stood only to quickly slip on her robe and disappear into the house.

That night I was relaxing in my den when Jim came to join me. It was common for us to sit together in the evenings and just talk.

"Quite a show today, Dad," he said with a huge smile.

"Uh, yeah, well it wasn't what you think. It wasn't planned, it just happened." Then I told him about how Monique had come out saying she didn't realize I was in the tub.

"I guess you know that was a bunch of bull."

"I know but she sounded very convincing."

"I told you she liked you, Dad, and now you know just how much. Not only does she like you but she feels happy and comfortable around you."

"Can't say much about liking but you couldn't get much more comfortable. How do you feel about what you saw?"

"It surprises me that I don't have a problem with it. I was a bit shocked at first, but when I saw how she looked at you I changed my mind. Dad, you've gotten further with her in just a few months than I did after almost a year."

"I didn't 'get' anywhere with her. It just happened and neither of us planned it."

"Maybe you didn't plan it but I'll bet she did."

"You know, you could be right," I said thinking back on the events of that afternoon.

The next few weeks passed without a repeat of that one day. Monique still showed herself to be much more open than ever and she never let a chance pass without letting me get a look inside her blouse. It was never openly planned or obvious but I knew she was using any excuse to partly expose herself whenever she could. I guess it would have been different if she had just ripped off her blouse and bra but nothing like took place. It was just simple happenings that people see everyday.

During that time I was keeping a close eye on Jim and my wife. They weren't really doing anything but I could see certain signs of attraction between them. It might be easier for you to understand if I were to explain a few things about Linda.

When we were married she was very body shy and always used the bathroom to change into her nightie. Our lovemaking was always with the lights out and it was three years before I ever saw her naked. From the very beginning I loved her breasts. I loved touching them, playing and suckling them and they were extremely sensitive. With only my hands caressing them with my lips nursing her swollen nipples I could make her climax. In later years she would finally walk around our bedroom bare chested much to my delight. I loved watcher her large breasts bouncing as she walked and never failed to become fully aroused when seeing them hanging and swaying from her chest when she was on her hands and knees. It became normal for me to make love to them during her monthly cycle. She would hold them around my turgid organ as I slipped it between them until my orgasm coated her chest with my cream. It was delightful that she would have her own climax and end our session by rubbing my spending into the skin of her breasts.

After each of our children was born I would be pleased to share her milk with them. Often, when she was riding me from the top I would express her milk drenching my entire upper body. It never failed to bring my sexual arousal to new heights and my orgasms seemed better than normal. Let's face it, I'm a breast man and she knows it. Better still, she loves the fact.

I guess with my particular fetish that it came as no surprise the Jim was just like me. After careful watching I noticed him spending a great deal of time talking to her chest. Who could blame him I remember thinking. As she gained weight and then lost most of it her breasts had grown just that much larger. True, age and gravity had taken their toll but the sag only increased my desire. Now I was finding my son looking at her in much the same way.

"You know, Jim, I can't help but notice the way you look at Mom," I was saying on afternoon.

"Um, I don't think I understand what you mean, Dad." His face turned red and he would look my in the eye.

"I think you do know. You have the same hang-up I have. You love breasts."

"Well, I do enjoy seeing boobs but not Mom's."

"Don't try to con me, Son. I've seen you talking to her chest and I don't blame you. She does have a very nice large pair. Bet you'd love to see them naked."

"Dad!" he exclaimed in shock.

"If I'm wrong I'll apologize but I don't think that's going to happen. Be honest with me, Jim. Wouldn't you love to see Mom's naked breasts? How about suckling from them like when you were a baby?"

"Have I been that obvious? I'm sorry, Pop, but I can't help it. When Mom walks around without a bra I get hard watching them bouncing under whatever top she's wearing. I really love it when her nipples get hard and stick out."

"Yeah I know just what you mean. It gets me hard just thinking about it. Look, you and Mom are really very close. Just how close are you two?"

"We talk just about anything. She's helped me with a lot of problems."

"She does have a way about her that makes bad things go away. Is that as close as you two have been?" I was baiting him.

"If you mean what I think you mean we aren't."

"Don't get your panties all in a bunch. Trust me when I say I know for sure you and Mom have never been intimate. I was just wondering how far things have gone between you two."

He paused, took a deep breath and sighed loudly.

"Over the past several years I've been with Mom while she changed her clothes. I've seen her in only her bra and panties hundreds of times and it has never failed to get me... ," he said pausing.

"Aroused?"

"Every time. When I see her breasts about to overflow the cups of her bra I can't keep myself from getting hard. Then seeing her broad hips and those tight panties just makes it worse. Geez, Dad don't be angry with me, I just can't help it."

"How can I get mad with you after what you saw between Monique and me?"

"I see what you mean but that's different. She's not related by blood."

"She might as well be because she's just as much my daughter as your sister."

"But you wouldn't..."

"Don't be too sure, but to put you mind at ease I don't think it would ever happen. Just like you and Mom, or maybe it would."

"You can't be serious can you, Pop?"

"I'm not going to encourage anything between you and your Mother. If things develop and happen then it happens. All I ask is you don't hide anything from me. I love your Mother and would never cause her any harm. I must ask you do the same and respect my feelings."

Later that night Linda and I were talking. We lay naked in bed, as was our custom. I was idly caressing one of her large fleshy globes occasionally tweaking her swollen nipple.

"Jim really likes these," I commented lightly trying to find out her thoughts.

"I know and sometimes it bothers me. When I see him looking at my chest I can feel my nipples growing hard and they tingle. Most of the time I see the bulge in the front of his pants."

"Every wonder how much he's grown?" I was more than curious by this time.

"Yes, but I don't think it would be a good idea. Something might get started that neither of us could stop."

I took that moment to relate what had happened with Monique in the hot tub. I left out nothing and that included Jim seeing us.

"Does that bother you?" I asked.

"Surprisingly it doesn't. She is very pretty and I know how much you love breasts that have milk. I just surprised you didn't jump her bones and suck until she was dry," she snickered.

"You know me better than that. I would never cheat on you, not that I haven't been tempted and had my chances."

"I know you wouldn't and haven't," she said lightly stroking my face.

"Have you ever let Jim see your naked breasts?"

"Never. I've always been very careful about that."

"But you'd like it wouldn't you? I mean you'd like to show them to him."

Linda was silent for a long time before she sighed and answered.

"For years I've wanted to bare my chest to him, feel his lips nursing me even though I have no milk. Yes, I would like that."

"And if he wanted to go further?"

"You mean having sex?"

"Yes."

"I don't know about going that far. Feeling his lips suckling me would be great but I don't know that I could keep my hands to myself."

"As his lips suckled your large swollen nipples your hand would slip down his naked chest until it found his young throbbing erection?" I asked taking one nipple between my lips and feeling her hand searching for my throbbing organ.

"Yes, that's just what I want," she finally admitted. Her fingers curled around my turgid shaft and began stroking it. "I would find his hard organ and feel the heat coming from his shaft. His sack would be heavy and full as I caressed and hefted it feeling its weight. He would begin to nurse harder as I tightly gripped his erection. Finally, my legs would open and he would slip between them. I would bring him closer and closer until I could feel the blunt knob of his organ against my sex. The tip would become wet and slip with ease between the folds and slowly enter my body."

With each word she put into action what she was saying. I felt myself sliding home going deeper and deeper as she spoke.

"He would be filling me just like you are now and before long I would feel his heavy sack touching my buttocks. Our lower bodies would be grinding hard to the other as his hips slowly pulled back. I would feel him exiting my body causing me to gasp with the fear he would leave only to be relieved by his stroking back inside. The light would be low but easily enough to see, as I would push his upper body and look to where we were joined. Watching his throbbing organ sliding in and out would only serve to heighten my sexual arousal. Below his thrusting manhood I would gaze with longing at his heavy sack as it bounced and touched my buttocks. When he plunged fully into me he would grind his pubic bone onto my sensitive spot causing stars to appear before my eyes.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.