That Dress - Cover

That Dress

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I often remembered the dresses my first wife wore and that would spark off other memories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Petting   Voyeurism   .

I'm sure I've said somewhere before in one or more of my other stories that I often remembered the dresses my first wife wore and that would spark off other memories. The dress that I remember the most was a white halter neck one she actually made herself. It started out as a paper pattern and a large amount of white material.

"So what do you think?" she asked.

She had been sitting finishing off the dress in her red silk kimono when she slipped that off and put of the new dress.

"Turn for me," I asked.

"It's not finished yet," she said, "I need to do the hem at the bottom. What do you think about the top, is it too low?"

It was a halter neck design and the vee of the top came down to just below her bust line showing a nice amount of naked skin.

"No," I said.

All you could really see was a tantalising bit of her size 'D' breasts.

"What about theses?" she asked and held up two thin strips of material.

The original design had two straps across the gap to hold the two sides together.

"I don't think you're going to need them," I said, "it doesn't gape at all and you can't see much."

"Should I make it lower then," she said, "or perhaps wider."

She pulled the two sides of the dress apart to demonstrate.

"No, no it's fine as it is," I said.

Below the vee of the neckline were six buttons that held both sides of the dress together.

The first time she wore it was at a Dinner Dance we were invited to and I remember she looked magnificent. She glowed in the attention that dress was giving her even if it didn't expose that much of her fine tits.


We lived at the time in a one bedroom flat and we often gave dinner parties to some of our special friends. One had been arranged and she was panicking as to what to wear.

"Wear that white dress," I suggested.

"What, no, that's much to formal," she said. "But you've given me an idea though."

"What?" I asked.

She didn't tell me but dug the dress out of the closet and went to work on it with a pair of scissors.

"So what do you think?" she asked.

She had cut off the long skirt to make it a mini.

"Put it on," I suggested.

She quickly stripped off her clothes and pulled the dress on.

"Need to make good the hem," she gasped as she pulled the top up. "Need to lose some weight too, it's a bit tight."

She always wanted to lose a few pounds, although I liked her the way she was.

"So is it short enough?" she asked giving me a twirl.

"It's fine," I said.

Although I never considered her legs to be her best bits and in this she agreed with me for she would have liked them a bit longer.

We had my old friend from work and his girlfriend over, a pretty girl with great legs but she couldn't compete on the night with J's partly exposed bust.

"I bet you loved showing your tits off to Terry," I stated as roughly massaged her tits later that night.

Working on her tits was the fastest way of getting her juices going.

"Y-yes," she groaned.

"I just bet you let him have a feel while I was out of the room?" I asked.

"Y-yes, but only a quick one," she confessed.

I suppose it must have been quite difficult for them for I was only out of sight a few minutes showing Lee around the other few rooms in our flat.

"You're a big titted slut," I said moving one hand between her spread legs.

She was already sopping down below but I wasn't ready to mount her yet. She was losing it and before too long, my twin attack on her tits and pussy pushed her over the top.

"God yes," she screamed and her body jerked in orgasm.

"There was that nice?" I asked gentler now as I squeezed her fine tits.

"Mmm," she moaned.

Sometimes I like a tit fuck but tonight I wanted a fuck her properly so I got aboard and pushed my cock into her sopping wet pussy.

"Spread 'em wider you slut," I said.

"Bet you'll like to fuck 'im too," I said as I pumped between her spread legs.

"God yes, anytime." She groaned and her hips became alive again.

With that vision in my head of my best friend fucking my lovely busty wife, I was soon splattering deep inside her.


We were putting clothes aside for our forthcoming holiday to the South of France.

"I need something for the evenings," she stated her hands on her hips staring down at the mass of clothes she had pulled out of her closet.

"What about this one?" she held up that white dress, "you always like me in this."

"Yeah," I looked up.

"Perhaps I could work on it some more," she mused, "make it a bit lower; would you like that?"

"Sure babe," I said.

I never objected to her showing off her assets especially her fine 34D bust. A couple of weeks passed before she held up the finished article.

"What do you think?" she said.

"Put it on," I said.

"Yeah ok," she smiled.

She was quickly stripped down to just her knickers and what a lovely sight it was. She had made a big effort over the last few months to lose a few pounds and even I could see the difference. Her tits were standing firm and proud and even her legs look longer by being slimmer.

"Is it too low," she asked, turning to see herself in the full-length mirror.

"Yeah a bit," I confessed.

"I think I may have over done it," she giggled and one of her perfect tits fell out.

"Yeah," I laughed too, "I think you're right."

"Time to find those straps," she said. "I know I put them somewhere."

Another half an hour goes by with her sitting cross-legged on the floor dressed delightfully in just her knickers and she was ready to show me again.

"Is that better?" she asked.

She had sewn on a buttons on either side of the top and put the strap between them to hold it all together.

"Well you're not going to fall out now," I said.

"Am I still showing too much?" she asked.

There was in my mind no such thing as too much.

"Look you're going to be topless all day on the beach," I explained, "so how much is too much for evening wear?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.