My First Visit to a Nude Resort - Cover

My First Visit to a Nude Resort

by Linda Davis

Copyright© 2004 by Linda Davis

Incest Sex Story: My first nudist esperience, and how it came to happen. Kind of an update to where I am too.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   True Story   Humor   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   InLaws   First   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

When I was 16 I met the guy that was to become my husband. He was a bit older than me at 21, but that didn't matter to me. He was absolutely the most handsome man I had ever seen. He had blue eyes and coal black hair. As it turned out he was also 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighed just 185 pounds. When I first saw him, he didn't have on a shirt and I could tell he was quite well muscled. He had on cut offs and tennis shoes. I didn't know it then, but that is absolutely all he had on. No underwear of any kind. Even so this was more than he was use to wearing. Turns out that he was a nudist, and he and his parents both lived at the near by nudist resort, until he had moved out to his own apartment just a couple of months earlier. He was on his construction job, but told his boss he was going to take a break.

I guess that was pretty normal for them as his boss just nodded. I could tell that he was attracted to me much the same as I was to him. He didn't even seem to mind this kid hanging around. Instead of going over to the water cooler as I had expected on such a hot day for his break, he started following me as I walked past the construction site. When he had caught up with me, he started talking to me. He wanted to know my name. He told me his name was Bobby. He asked what I was doing that day. I let him know that I was going to a friends house and he wanted to know if it was my boy friend. I had to laugh. I told him it wasn't a boy. So then he asked if I had a boy friend. I didn't, not unless you counted him, which is what I told him. He said he hoped he counted. He ended up asking me out to a movie that night. I was in heaven.

Our date went great. He was a perfect gentleman as I had known he would be. The movie was just one of the Disney movies, so even that was of a non threatening nature. He was the one who would open all the doors for me. Constantly considered my feelings and made me feel like I was a princess. By the end of our date, if he had asked me to I would have slept with him or married him or anything else he could have asked me. What he did ask me seemed mild at the time. He asked me if I would go with him to his parents to meet them and his sister the next Sunday. Of course I would. Then he told me that he hoped I wasn't easily shocked by nudity. Now I was no virgin, and had seen both naked men and naked women before, but I didn't know what he meant.

So I asked him what he meant. He said his parents lived on a nudist resort. Now I had never been one to go naked in front of groups of people unless you count in a locker room, but that was just girls and not guys and certainly not people I didn't know. But like I said, I would have done anything he asked me and I agreed. For the next week, I couldn't think of anything else. I checked out some sites on Nudism and many of them showed women that were either cleanly shaven in their pubic region or had it greatly reduced in both length and area. Knowing that I would probably be asked to also undress while I was there, I wanted to look like I fit in, after all, I planned to be a part of this guys life.

I decided to completely shave it wouldn't look right for me, so instead I trimmed it to just a small triangle above my actual pussy and even shortened those hairs, I inadvertently ended up with it looking somewhat like a heart. And just for the fun of it, trimmed a little more to make the look complete. Now I had seen most of his body when we met, but he was yet to see any more of me than my dress revealed, as both times we had met I had been wearing a dress. When Saturday came, Bobby called to ask me would I go to church with him Sunday before meeting his parents. I was a little disappointed that he wouldn't see me that night, but he told me that he had things that he had planned before we met and that others were depending on him, so he really didn't think he could cancel. I gave him my acceptance to going to church before meeting his parents. This meant instead of the t-shirt and jeans I had been thinking of wearing I would once again be wearing a dress.

Now even though I knew I would most likely be getting naked later, I felt I had to dress very modestly for the church service. So, what to wear. I settled on a dress that came down to my knees. And had a rather high neck line, but it wasn't a turtle neck by any means, just modest. It was a baby blue in color and somewhat lacy. Under that I wore a full length slip. It too was light blue. Under that I wore a white bra that was a little too sexy in retrospect, but at the time I didn't think of that.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.