Enjoying Pregnancy - Cover

Enjoying Pregnancy

by Lucien_al

Copyright© 2004 by Lucien_al

Erotica Sex Story: Enjoying a pregnant women while on a business trip.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Cheating   Pregnancy   .

I was on a business trip to another city. As always I was horny and bored after lunch. While reading the local paper I saw a classified article from a pregnant woman looking for discreet sex. I called the number listed and reached her on her cell phone. She said she couldn't talk but was I keen to meet. We agreed to meet at 3pm that afternoon at my hotel room.

Michelle arrived as promised and I was really taken aback. She was about 18 or 19 years old, with blonde hair and a pretty pixie-like face. Her pregnant stomach clearly visible. We sat in the lounge and chatted. She told me that her boyfriend was a real "wham bam thank you mam" type and since she had fallen pregnant he would not come near her. She had decided that it was less risky to find a complete stranger as her boyfriend was the possessive type.

She stood up in front of me; she started undressing in front of me, "We mustn't waste any time, I have to leave by 6 or he will start looking for me". I sat back and watched as her skirt fell down around her ankles. She was wearing a sexy black G-string. Her blouse followed which uncovered her matching bra. Her breasts were about 36 C (about the biggest I like). I started to gently stroke her sides while she unclasped her bra freeing her full breasts. I could detect the musky scent of her pussy. As I rubbed her tummy and then down to her mons I could feel her wetness through her panties. She told me that masturbation had been her only source of relief for the last 4 months. I gently pulled her panties down over her hips. Her pussy was clean-shaven, her lips swollen and wet. I pulled her gently towards me a kissed her swollen tummy. Its hardness was incredible. As I kissed her tummy my fingers moved down to her pussy and slipped between her lips. Her hips started to rotate to meet my fingers. I could feel her starting to get shaky on her feet. I stood up and held her tight, feeling her hard swollen tummy pressing against me. "I think its time you lost some of those clothes" she said, her hands rubbing my hard cock through my pants. She quickly unbuckled my belt and released my trousers. Her fingers efficiently unbuttoning my shirt before flicking it over my shoulders. My cock pushing hard against the restraint of my briefs. She knelt down and pulled my briefs down over my hard cock and letting them drop to the floor. I step out of my briefs and my purple head was about an inch from her lips. Her lips parted and she slowly took my 7 inches into her mouth. I dropped my hands down to her head and ran my fingers through her hair, pulling her mouth over my cock. I could feel her tongue running over my head while she gently sucked my pre-cum into her mouth. Her hands cupped my balls and firmly yet gently caressed them.

I gestured for her to stand up. As she stood up I took her into my arms and held her tight against me, I could feel her stomach pressing against my cock. As I kissed her I could taste my pre-cum on her lips. Always erotic for me. I turned her around and she sat back onto the couch. Her ass on the edge, her legs pressed together. "Don't look at me" she said, "my boyfriend always tells me I'm fat she whispered."

"Your boyfriend is an idiot" I said, "A pregnant woman is such a sexy sight." I knelt down in front of her and gently opened her legs. My hands caressed her large stomach, running around and down to her creamy thighs. I lowered my mouth down to her clean shaved pussy. Suddenly her legs clamped around my head. "No!" she exclaimed "its dirty down there." "I suppose another one of your boyfriends great quotes?" I asked. "Yes" she whispered, "he never goes down on me." I didn't say another word, I gently pried her legs open and let my lips settle on her hot, wet pussy. My lips and tongue separated her lips while I gently sucked her clit into my mouth. As I started a rhythmic sucking my fingers slipped easily into her hot pussy. I let my large fingers explore deep inside her. I could feel her juices running down my wrists. She was pushing her hips hard against my face and fingers, her clit mashing against my lips. "Lick Me," she cried "fuck me with your fingers!" I could hear her breath rasping in short gasps, Her hair matted on her face. I slowly withdrew my fingers from her pussy and let them slip down until they started to nudge her tight ass. My mouth slid down until my tongue was thrusting in and out her wet pussy, her juices now running into my mouth like nectar. As she thrusted hard against me I slipped my fingers into her ass. "My god" she cried as I felt her go over the edge. Her legs clamped around my head keeping my face buried deep between her legs. It was the first time I had come across a woman capable of actually ejaculating. I'm still not sure whether it was urine or not but I drank every drop like it was nectar. As the spasms subsided I could feel the pressure of her legs on my head start to reduce.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.