Stripping For A Living - Cover

Stripping For A Living

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: The lights were bright and the music was loud which help for I couldn't see them looking at me and I could concentrate on my movements. I wasn't very good but they all clapped anyway and in my thong was a 10 dollar bill.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Exhibitionism   .

While I'm waiting for more of your stories to come in, I went back to my files and found a mail I had received from one of my regular's reader's who had told me some details about her early life. At the time it was just a very interesting mail. I wrote to her and asked if I could write about her and could she send me some more details.


"Hey slut, why don't you get off you fat arse and get a job?" my father yelled.

His words stung me for I was the only one doing anything around this place. Since my mother had died a few years ago my father had just sat in front of the tv drinking beer or something stronger if he could steal the money. I had to do everything, clean the house, wash the clothes, cook the meals and still find time to go to school. The last new clothes I had were from the welfare and my feet hurt in the shoes that were too small for me. As for being a slut, fat chance of ever going out and meeting any fit guys.

"Get me another beer girl," he called out.

The way he was going tonight he'll be drunk before eight.


"Hi Anne," a voice called to me on the way home from school.

"Hi, Tammy," I said to a good friend.

"This is Debbie," she introduced her companion.

"Hi," I said friendly enough but I was instantly jealous of the way she looked and her lovely clothes.

"We're going to the 'Starlight' tonight, you what to come?" he asked.

Course I wanted to go but I had no money and nothing to wear.

"No," I said sadly so I lied, "my dad wouldn't allow it."

"We're going in Debbie's new car," said Tammy proudly.

New car as well, I thought.

"Where do you work?" I asked.

"At Sand's nightclub," she said.

I hadn't heard of it and it must have shown on my face.

"Yeah it's just off the Strip," she explained.

"She does Pole dancing and things," Tammy whispered.

"Topless dancing mostly," Debbie explained. "Pay's good, you should try it."

"Pole dancing, topless" I gulp, "no I couldn't."

"It's easy," she explained, "Good money. You look like you've got a nice pair, shame to waste them."

I could see she was looking at my bust. I was still quite slim but my bust had exploded over the last few years to a respectable 32C.

"I'm too young," I said. "Only 16."

"Danny wouldn't care what age you were," she laughed, "just say you're 18."

"No I couldn't," I repeated but I was still looking at her fine clothes.

"Give me a ring if you change your mind," she said handing over a slip of paper with her phone number on it.


It was my father who made my mind up, when the beer had run out he took his belt to me.

"Hi Debbie," I said, "it's Anne, we met the other day with Tammy."

"Yeah hi," she said brightly, "changed your mind have you."

"Yeah, can we talk about it?" I asked.

"Sure I'll pick you up at eight and we'll have a chat," she said.

I was still very nervous but when I climbed into her new car I decided that I want some of what she had. She had a great flat too, she poured me a drink and we sat down.

"I'll take you to met Danny if you're serious," she offered.

"Yeah thanks," I gulped my drink. "What would I have to do?"

"To start with you'll be in a cage," she laughed, "dance about while the punters watch. They can't get at you to touch or anything so you're perfectly safe."

"Oh good," I gulped, it was one of the things that had worried me.

"If you are any good you can move on the 'the Pole' later," she laughed, "better tips."

"Tips?" I inquired.

"Yeah tips," she said. "The basic pay is quite low but you make most of your money from tips. The more the punter's like you the more you'll make."

"Oh," I said, "like how much?"

It was the most important question that I had wanted to ask.

"A young good looking girl like you will make a mint," she laughed. "Why don't you stand up and show me what you've got?"

"What now?" I whispered going all hot.

"Yeah sure," she laughed, "it's just us girlies here. Better for you to get used to being naked in front of me first."

It was not just being naked it was that I was ashamed of my clothes, my under things especial. All I was wearing as a simple dress over bra and panties. They were a bit thread bare but at least clean. I stood up and closed my eyes for one moment then I pulled my dress over my head.

"I think we better find you some newer clothes to wear before we see Danny," she commented. "Ok let's see the rest."

I unclipped my bra and let it fall.

"Turn for me," she said.

"Right very nice," she smiled, "nothing wrong there."

"Thanks," I said grabbing for my clothes.

"Before you get dressed let see what I can find that will fit you," she said. "Come with me."

She wasn't exactly the same size as me, a bit wider in the hips and bigger in the cup but they were still a lot better than what I had.

"Look if you really want to do this," she said, "go home and have a couple of days practice in front of you mirror and I'll arrange an appointment with Danny."


I had to put a chair up against my door to keep my father out. At first I was very wooden dancing in front of the mirror but if you think only of the music and not about being naked it sure helps a lot.


"This is Anne," Debbie introduced me to the thirties something guy in a smart suit.

"Hi Anne," he said moving towards me and holding out his hand. "Debbie tells me you're 18 and just left school, is that right?"

"Y-yes," I said with a croak.

"Fine, fine," he said and he retreated back behind his desk. "So lets have a look then."

"What?" I asked.

"Get your kit off and lets have a look," he said.

"What now?" I asked.

"Look Anne this is a strip club," he said, "so I need to see you naked. No skin no job."

"Oh," I said.

I closed my eyes for a second and once again I saw Debbie's fine clothes, car and flat. I wasn't wearing much but thanks to Debbie it was nice stuff. I unzipped my dress and I let it fall to the floor at my feet.

"Yeah, not bad," said Danny. "Ok lets see those tits now."

My hands were shaking so much I just couldn't undo the clip.

"Debbie help her out," instructed Danny.

With her help my bra fell to the floor too.

"Nice tits," he said. "Now the rest."

I peeled my panties down and I stood naked before a man for the first time.

"Turn please," he asked.

"What's that?" he snapped.

"What?" I gulped.

"Those marks on your back," he pointed.

Shame washed through me.

"M-my father," was all I could get out.

"We'll have no more of that," he said sternly, "leave him to me. Right that's fine, if you want a job it's your."

"Thank you Mr," I said with a big smile.

"Call me Danny," he said coming from behind his desk. "All the girls do."

"Thank you Danny," I said.

"Nice tits," he said almost to himself and he reach up and cupped me.

I had never been touched by a man before, but I didn't pull away, I just stood there.

"You can start Thursday night on the pole," he said using both hands on me now. "Good night to start Thursdays, nice and quiet."

"The pole," I gulped, what had happened to the cage.


I turned up very early on Thursday evening on Danny's request.

"Got to have a fitting and do your hair," he smiled.

My outfit was just a gold sequinned thong, Danny watched as I pulled it on my naked body.

"I'll get Mary to do your hair love," he said, "you look great."

I was petrified standing waiting for my first time. I had a few goes before the place opened just to get the feel of it but this was the real thing.

The lights were bright and the music was loud which help for I couldn't see them looking at me and I could concentrate on my movements. I wasn't very good but they all clapped anyway and in my thong was a 10 dollar bill.

"You need to relax more," said Danny when I came off. "You looked good though."

"Thanks," I said more than slightly breathless.

"Have a rest then do another session," he said.

"Ok," I smiled.

It was Debbie's night off but she had come in to watch my first night.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.