The Trouble With Big Tits - Cover

The Trouble With Big Tits

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: My first wife confessed to being harried by a number of guys, although she was reluctant to go into too many details. What I do know was these incidents scared her early sex life and it took many years before she became comfortable with her own body, especial with her large 'D' cup tits.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Masturbation   .

Hi, this is not a true story as such, but I've had plenty of mails from girls with larger than average tits whose story's have mirrored my first wife's tales usually while there're still at school. My first wife confessed to being harried by a number of guys, although she was reluctant to go into too many details. What I do know was these incidents scared her early sex life and it took many years before she became comfortable with her own body, especial with her large 'D' cup tits. What I could glean from her occasional drunken outbursts I have written down below. I do know that once she was comfortable with her shape she would get a big kick out of being forced in to some sexual act and these early bad experience may or may not explain this.

I was a late developer I suppose; most of the girls in my class were wearing bras before my tits had even started to develop. Then one day I was having a shower when I noticed two small bumps; at last I thought. From being totally flat to my first 'A' cup took just a few months but they didn't stop there. I was a 'B' a few months after that and still they kept on growing. I thought that being flat chested was bad but having big tits, I was soon to find out was a whole lot worse.

"See you've got some tits at last," teased Roger Laver.

Roger Laver was one of the most horrible guys at my school, he was a bully but he in the school's first team football squad so a lot of girls fancy him.

I could feel my face go red with embarrassment although I don't know why.

"Blakie's got big tits," he chanted for my name is J Blake.

"Shut up," I snapped, then I looked round to see if anybody had heard him.

"I think we're getting to her guys," he laughed and his two mates laughed with him.

Of course this wasn't a one off thing, for over the next few months as my bust grew he would taunt me more and more. It was bad enough having my body change so rapidly and then having some stupid boy making fun of me as well.

"Shut up, shut up," I yelled, as Roger was being more than his normal nasty self.

"I think she lost it," he laughed to his two friend.

We were in the playground one lunchtime and I felt reasonably save as there were plenty of other students about.

"Stop it," I said.

"Make me," he said coming closer, pushing me back against the school wall.

"Leave me alone," I meekly as I suddenly realising how vulnerable I was as these three large guys were surrounding me and effectively shielding me from the rest of the playground.

"So how big are they now?" asked Roger, his handsome face close to mine.

"What! Leave me alone," I said pushing ineffectively against him.

"Hold her," snapped Roger and his two friends grabbed my arms and held me tight. "A girl with big tits like you will have to get used to having them squeezed."

"Let me go," I whimpered as I struggled against them. "Don't you dare."

His hands were up and mere inches away from my chest.

"So how big are they?" he asked again and he put both hands on my chest and squeezed me hard.

"Stop it, stop it," I cried.

"So tell us and I'll stop," he laughed and he squeezed me again.

"Please don't," I whimpered, I was completely broken.

"So?" he said.

"I'm a 'C' cup," I whispered.

"What's that?" he shouted, "a 'C' cup."

"Please," I whimpered my head down in shame.

"Fucking ace," said one of his cronies, "Blakie's got 'C' cup tits."

They left me then but I could still feel his hands on me and I cried. I could sense everybody's eyes staring at me, but I couldn't look up. Oh they knew they had me cowed and I was going to be a prime target for their future fun.


"Lookie who we have here," shouted one of Roger's cronies, "it's old 'C' cup Blakie."

"Leave me alone," I whimpered backing away from them.

"Not until we've had a feel of those big tits of yours," Roger laughed. "How about it guys, do you want a feel of her tits?"

"Sure," they both said, their eyes fixed on my chest.

I looked about me but there was nobody around to help; it was my own fault for I had left school slightly later than normal so as to avoid any trouble but they must have been waiting for me. Roger grabbed my arm and pulled me down a deserted alleyway.

"Oh no please," I begged, but he was far too strong for me to pull away.

I knew my pleads were no good for I could see something in their eyes, something that I would see many times in the future.

"Hold her," ordered Roger.

Once we were out of sight from the road, he pushed me against a brick wall where his two cronies grabbed my arms and held me still.

"Don't," I yelled.

He didn't take any notice of my shouting in fact all he did was laugh in my face.

"Yell as much as you like," he laughed, "nobody will do anything, not around here."

I knew that he was right for this wasn't the best part of town but still screaming made me feel slightly better. He popped the two buttons on my school blazer and pulled the sides apart.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.