Jessica Alba Meets the Real Dark Angels of the Night - Cover

Jessica Alba Meets the Real Dark Angels of the Night

Copyright© 2004 by RedLobo 69

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The str of Dark Angel is sent on a sabbatical trip to regain her focus in her role as max the main character in the show. On an isolated ranch instead she becomes the focus of the dark angels.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Rape   Celebrity   Horror   Zoophilia   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Violence  

BLINK... CLICK... WHRRRR...

Eventually the sun began to set and the heat of the day gave way too a cool evening breeze and Jessicas exploring was interrupted by a cool breeze, and groggily Jessica returned to the lodge to bathe before preparing for bed properly.

"It's lovely... lovely!" Exclaimed the Latino beauty, as she walked into the main ranch house through the closed half of the Dutch door.

"I never would have dreamed that it would be so much beautiful."

Lisa, smiled. "I thought you might like it, and judging from the fact that you've only been out side for an hour, I can tell that you've only seen a small part of it."

" It's very peaceful and relaxing"," Jessica answered. Lisa smiled. "You know, if you want, you can stay here for longer than a week. Mr Cameron left the invitation open. it has four hundred and eighty acres of land with lots of open grazing. There's a magnificent wooded area covered in grazing grasses next to a small lake with a little stream running in and out of it. The water in the lake is about six feet deep in the centre. It's clear and cool, but in the warm spring and hot summer months it's wonderful for swimming, and I take every opportunity to visit."

"I don't know," said Jessica, her voice revealing that she was being tempted to stay forever. "A week is all I could get of from the shooting schedule. And with the press dogging Michael and I about our engagement there were times today, when I thought I would never want to return to LA

"Don't worry, honey," Lisa reassured her. "I'm sure that after a week here, you'll be bored and dyeing to get back to Michael and the show.

"I hope so, Lisa," Jessica said thoughtfully. "It's just so... so enchanting out in the woods there.

Lisa smiled a knowing smile. She could understand what her curvaceous charge was telling her. James Cameron had used his money, a rather substantial sum, to build this ranch in a remote section of the rockies. When it was finished, he loaned it out to various friends and cast members appearing in his films.

Linda, James ex-wife was in training here, for her reappraisal, of her role in Terminator 2, and you can see how it paid of in her physic and approach to the role of Sarah Connor, James little house definitely leaves a mark on on its visitors

Cool, hopefully my diet and exercise regime here will work better than in L.A., Jessica replied.

Oh Im sure your find the training, here life changing Lisa slyly muttered

Jessica had a heavy mane of dark, curly hair, almost black but shot through with reddish highlights, glinting copper, bronze, rust as the sun fell over her. Her eyes, closed now, were mahogany brown, heavily lidded and lashed. Her cheekbones were high and rather exotic. Her mouth her most famous feature was wide and full and sensual -- the sort of mouth that automatically made a men think of blow-jobs. Her tits were plump and firm, her back was slender, her waist narrow and her belly gently rounded. She was slim-hipped and long-legged, sinewy yet soft, athletic in a very feminine fashion.

"Well," the young actress said, standing up. "I think I'm going to take a bath. I hope you have hot running water out here in the wilderness," she added with a slight chuckle.

"We have everything out here," Lisa answered, "James wanted to get away from the rat-race of the city, not the comforts or the saftey, the ranch has a state of the art camera security system that covers the buildings and grounds "

But what about Privacy

Well, if you look up here Lisa answered pointing at a well concealed mini camera, Youll notice the small red light on the side of the camera, all you have to do is say, CUT, loudly and the system in that area is shut down, until it is reset by saying ACTION.

BLINK... CLICK... WHRRRR...

"I hope you're making a large supper," Jessica said. "walking around in the forest can make you as hungry as it can dirty."

"Oh, go on now and enjoy your bath," Lisa said, "You're Mr Cameron's guest here, so don't worry about things, I am going to make some calls, and love you and leave you."

As Jessica walked through the lodge, larger and as any stylish modern apartment in LA Jessica had to laugh at Lisa's description of James "little house in the woods," Closing the bathroom door, she turned on the hot water and let it fill the tub. As the steam rose, coating the mirror over the ornate modern sink, she kicked off her sneakers and sat down on the couch in the large bathroom suite, feeling her tired muscles beginning to relax at the mere thought of getting in the hot tub.

BLINK... CLICK... WHRRRR...

She sighed and began unbuttoning her shirt. With the long car ride and flight and her quick walk around the outbuildings of the ranch, it had been a long, tiring day. Getting in the tub of hot water would make her feel better than she had in weeks, she knew. She jumped slightly as the relative silence of the cabin was shattered by the sound of the kitchen door slamming.

"Jessica, I'm going," Lisa called out. " The freezer is full and the security system is on automatic! see you next week?"

Jessica felt a thrill of happiness as she heard Lisa's car disappearing up the small track to the cabin " Solitude... Now... I really can have that bath. "Everything was so pretty here, so relaxing, so free " She could not remember feeling this good in the city.

Her long, light brown almost matched her evenly tanned skin. Slowly, gently, she lowered her now naked body into the steaming hot water. ooohhh Jessica moaned as she slowly lowered herself into the warm water. Even though the day had been very warm, she sighed as the soothing effects of the hot bath instantly made her muscles unwind from her day's walking.

All the problems she might have carried with her from the studio and the press seemed to vanish in the warm water, as she submerged her naked young body, delighting in the slightly tickling sensations of the bubbles from the soap she had added to the water. She allowed herself to luxuriate in the delicious feeling of the warm water swirling around her breasts and pussy, before working up a lather with the soap and generously applying it to her breasts, She caressed the fluffy suds over her full, rounded breasts, sensing her tiny pink nipples hardening beneath the water.

Jessica closed her eyes, and the caressing became kneading, her nipples becoming hard and erect, tingling with sensation from the soap and water. She brushed a huge mountain of suds across her swollen nipples, and a series of rippling delights stabbed through her sensitive loins. Jessica touched her right nipple. Circled it once with her index finger, then tweaked the nipple. The feeling was incredible, her head spun slightly. The nipple hardened, her breast seemed to swell. Jessica bit softly into her bottom lip, a sexy moan rose from her throat.

She licked her lips and began to rub her soap-lathered tits, which began to swell. She squeezed her own boobs, her fingers making dimples in the supple breast flesh. She used a moisturising soap, so that the white thick soap lather also made her chest slick and smooth. The tit massage felt so good!! She loved the feeling of her own hands on her tits.

She pushed her tits together, mashing and rubbing them into each other. Then separated them, squeezing each with one hand. Her nipples were aching erect with sensation. If only she could take them into her own mouth! They painfully wanted to be sucked, sucked hard!! Oh how she wanted someone's tongue tracing the curve of her big tits, sliding over her nipples.

Jessica's pussy began to tingle, wetting itself, her clit grown large with desire. Heart pounding, she sorrowfully released her lather and soap bubble covered mammaries. Grabbing the soap bar she bent at the waist to run the soap up and down her legs. Trails of white soap lather ran along her firm thighs and calves. The moisturising soap made her smooth legs slippery and silky to the touch.

Kneeling in the tub she ran the soap bar in a circular motion across first one taut buttock, then the other. Then she pushed the soap bar into the crevice between her ass cheeks. Playfully, she let go of the soap, holding it with her clenched buttocks. Quickly her sexy ass crack was filled with white soap.

Eyes still closed and unaware of the security camera presence, Jessica felt the heat rising within herself, and with graceful fluid movements she leant back in the bath, hooking her ankles over each rim of the bathtub, she slowly slid a hand down across her sleek stomach between her legs. Gently teasing her own lips with the tips of her fingers before steadily applying more pressure in a rapidly increasing rubbing. Her breath now coming in short shallow gasps, Jessica finally slipped a finger into her silky depths. Pursing her lips with pleasure, imagining Michael atop her, one finger became two, working a steady rhythm, each stroke bringing her closer to release.

With her pleasure building Jessica had to bite her lip to prevent herself from screaming, finally two fingers became three and the heat concentrated between her legs spread out across her breasts now being roughly kneaded and pulled by her free hand. With her three fingers now ploughing in and out of her pussy furiously Jessica was nearly mindless with ecstasy, her writhing movements sending waves of bath water sloshing across the bathroom. Her legs locked around the sides of the bathtub, and raising her hips higher and higher as her climax approached, the security camera finally got a full, unrestricted view of the gorgeous actress succulent soapy pussy and the fingers furiously pummelling into it. Jessica could not remember feeling so hot, so wet, or so desperate to be filled. She raised her hand from her breasts to bite into as a gag, as without even thinking she pushed herself further than ever before and went from three fingers to four, her pussy now making obscene slurping and sucking noises around her hand as her tight young pussy dilated around the intruding digits.

The security camera steadily filmed, impersonally and was rewarded as Jessica finally folded all her fingers into a narrow fist and impaled herself on her whole hand. Her eyes opened wide, unseeing, her head shaking back and forth as the most incredible sensations flowed through her, her legs reflexively splaying wider as her back arched and finally she screamed into the evening air as the most ferocious orgasm she had so far coursed through her, locking her into a trembling rictus of pleasure.

After a seemingly eternal moment, Jessica pulled her hand from her pussy with a final sucking slurp! noise and breathlessly collapsed back into the now Luke warm bath.

Still shuddering with the aftershocks of her intense climax, Jessica shakily and hurriedly washed herself, her mind reeling with what she had just done, her sore breasts and pussy a reminder of her practically violent passion.

Jessica's clit pulsed, and her pussy ached with wanton desire. She climbed from the tub and began towelling herself down, she turn to look at her curvaceous form reflected in the steam covered mirror.

Jessica studied herself in the mirror what had come over her to make her act like such slut? She had played with herself plenty of times before, but never with such abandon and never with such force; she looked at her hand disbelievingly.

For a moment, Jessica stood motionless, deliberately admiring the harmonious balance of her well-formed, eye-pleasing body, and a tingle of self-appreciation fluttered through her belly. She did not feel that there was anything wrong in believing she had a great deal of physical beauty.

There had been plenty of men who had told her so. There was nothing wrong with being beautiful, she had told herself many times. She had always been delighted by her sensuality... her full, pink-nippled breasts and slender waist flowing into generously arched hips and smooth-rounded thighs. the resilient mounds of her firm, large up tilted breasts... and farther down, the equally tanned, equally sensuous ovals of her full buttocks.

She dropped her gaze to the stretch of golden bronze over her hips and the soft little bowl of her lower belly where the curly triangle of sparse black pubic hair began to fringe the puffiness of her cuntal mound and fleshy vaginal lips. She could feel again the tiny shivers of awakened sensual flutter over her. God, when was the last time she had finger-fucked herself? It must have been a long time ago, if she couldn't remember. And even though she had sexually released herself when necessary, she knew that nothing could really take the place of a man's hard cock sawing in and out of her... it had been so long... !

Jessica dropped her bath towel to the floor and sighed. Letting her own hands stroke downward over her hips as she watched herself in the mirror. It must be the atmosphere of this place, she said, smiling as she thought of the pleasures about to befall her.

Staring into the mirror, Jessica realised that it was impossible to deny herself any longer, and subconsciously she had thinking about this moment all day throughout the car journey. A little quiver of excitement rippled over the nerve-ends of her softly tingling flesh at the thought. Yes... she was going to make it delightfully beautiful for her own self.

She let her eyes rove over the stimulating reflection in the mirror, taking a narcissistic pleasure in admiring her own symmetrical curves. It wasn't something spontaneous, this hedonistic admiration of her generous endowments, her breasts had always secretly intrigued her from the first moment she had taken notice of their rounded, swelling presence. She smoothed her hands down over the narrowness of her waist, the tiny dimple of her navel. Her view moved to the sweeping arch of her flowing hips and the long dusky columns of her full, tanned thighs and shapely calves, but it was the well trimmed black triangle of silken pubic curls at their apex that eventually commanded her gaze. Jessica sighed tremblingly, letting her own caressing little hands stroke downward over her hips and inward toward the base of her flat belly to the gentle mound of soft, hair-hidden flesh; She pressured tauntingly, her slender fingers extended, the hint of her own pink vaginal slit momentarily captivating her.

Her soft breathing increased as she smoothed her fingers inward toward the base of her passion-enticed belly to the sensitive mound of hair-curled pussy flesh between. She pressured tauntingly, her slender fingers extended, the pinkness of her moistening vaginal slit's momentary exposure captivating her. Oooohhh... she had to fingerfuck her cunt until she was cumming... she had to... it had been too long... ! but not here she had the entire lodge to herself. Now, she thought, an inciting wave of self-lust washing through her... now!

BLINK... CLICK... WHRRRR...

And she quickly turned, running into the large modern kitchen she grabbed a bottle of wine from the wine rack and opened it. Hastily, she filled a glass and drank it down. She carried the bottle into the living room along with her glass and sat heavily on the large leather couch in the late evening twilight watching the sun drop behind the valley rim, drinking down the white liquid until the bottle was almost 3/4 gone. Enjoying the sensation of the cool evening breeze drying her toned body as it wafted through the open bay windows and the illicit feeling of lying on the large leather couch naked for all the world to see, but knowing she was alone in the valley.

Scarcely aware of her own actions, Jessica's hands moved to the heavy swelling of her full, well-rounded breasts. Her fingers began to stroke the hardening nipples automatically. A growing current of warmth ran through her veins as if her own touch made up for her missing fiancee's touch.

With breathtaking clarity, memories of how Michael had made love to her on the Dark Angel set one night after they had sneaked back after the rest of the crew and cast had left came back to her. She could almost feel the way his muscular body had enveloped her, feel his soft yet firm caressed and the hardness of his blood-filled penis as it inched upward into her eagerly willing pussy. Her eyes were closed now as she thought of all this.

Mindlessly, the sultry Latino young actress ran her hands over her nakedly quivering body, desperately trying to soothe her loneliness and assuage the aching emptiness she felt.

"Oh!" the sharp gasp could not be suppressed as Jessica felt a ripple of strong desire steal over her. She lay out on the living room couch, feeling her anguish building as her hands began to cup and caress her warmly tingling breasts. The young actress was painfully aware of the aching void down there between her legs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.