Jessica Alba Meets the Real Dark Angels of the Night - Cover

Jessica Alba Meets the Real Dark Angels of the Night

Copyright© 2004 by RedLobo 69

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - The str of Dark Angel is sent on a sabbatical trip to regain her focus in her role as max the main character in the show. On an isolated ranch instead she becomes the focus of the dark angels.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Rape   Celebrity   Horror   Zoophilia   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Violence  

"Yes, it's a weekend off shooting."

"For me, Mr. Cameron?" Jessica Alba gasped, stared at the famous director whose concept for the hit TV Show Dark Angel had shot Jessica to semi-stardom. "Why me?"

"Ive decided that you need a little time of from the press attention, to refocus on your acting, its been lets say a little lacking the last couple of story lines," James finished lamely, looking out the open window, reshuffled some papers on his desk. "I assume you can go this weekend?"

"Well, yes," Jessica said uncertainly, pushing her straight midnight black hair back out of her eyes. "I suppose so."

"There's a flights at five," James said, The flight plans already been logged and the company jet will take you to the local airport near the ranch, a car will meet you at the airport."

"Yes, Mr. Cameron. Thank you," Jessica said, and then left his office, feeling very strange about the whole thing.

Jessica felt uneasy as she got back to the set, of course, one of the reasons James made her nervous her was that she wouldn't date him. Jessica shivered at the thought of the times he'd trapped her in an aisle and tried to feel her tits.

That Friday night, a very nervous, Jessica caught the flight, a personal jet owned by James Cameron, then she was met at the airport by a young, fresh-faced, brunette-haired girl.

"Hi," the brunette said, "I'm Lisa, I'm taking you to the ranch."

"Oh, thanks," Jessica said and sat beside her, throwing her luggage into the back of the 4X4

"I'm James girl Friday," Lisa said with a giggle, as she drove out of the airport.

"James?"

"Mr Cameron; I do everything for him." She giggled again and Jessica saw that the girl's already short skirt was riding up her shapely thighs as she shifted around in the seat. And the top of her blouse was open just a little more than it should have been. Soon they were on a small winding road, and Jessica got nervous all over again.

"Where is this place?" she asked.

"Oh, a special retreat," Lisa replied, giggling again. "Out of the way; quiet, you know, so that people can concentrate on what's important. If you know what I mean." Jessica didn't. "What's this all about?" "James makes his own decisions," Lisa said, driving up to a sprawling one level ranch house that was surrounded by tall Douglas firs.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.