Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder - Cover

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

by maryjane

Copyright© 2004 by maryjane

Erotica Sex Story: An affair is ended when one moves away. They continue it over the phone. This one has more truth than my other stories. Title of story has been changed to correct typographical error.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/mt   Romantic   True Story   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

9:00 A.M.

Hello?

Good morning, baby; how are you?

Oh, hi, honey. What time is it?

Did I wake you, baby? I'm sorry. How's Fluffy?

No, that's OK. I had to get up to pee anyway. Fluffy's still asleep; once she wakes up, I'll have to walk her.

Don't let me stop you from peeing.

Don't worry; you won't. That's why they invented portable cell phones.

I figured Frank would be gone already.

He is. I didn't mean to fall back asleep. Where's Druzilla? Has she gone to work already?

Why do you keep calling her that?

You know why. It's because I want you and she has you.

Yeah, well...

You haven't been back up here in a month. I need you so much.

That's why I called. I got a message last night; I'm going to be up there in three weeks to testify in an old case.

Oh, is that the only reason you called?

You know better than that.

Yeah? Tell me why else.

I called to tell you that I love you, I love you madly, and I can't wait to fuck your brains out.

Mmm, mmm. That's better.

Why don't you put in the earpiece so your hands will be free.

Oh? What do you have in mind?

You know, my sweet angel. I'm going to take care of you right now.

Mmm, mmm. That would be nice. Hold on a second... OK. Shit, this call will bankrupt me. Oh, never mind, I forgot that you switched to my carrier. Now all our calls are free. How about you? Has Druzilla been taking care of Big Johnson?

No.

Good! Have you been exercising him regularly?

Whenever I think of you, which is all the time.

Want me to help you exercise him now?

Yes, but let me take care of you first.

You know I don't do that too well.

Let's try again, OK?

OK.

What are you wearing now, baby?

Just my red panties. Frank was horny last night and I told him I had my period. He has no idea when my period comes and goes. I think he may be fucking his new partner.

Is she good looking?

Incredible. Sometimes I'd like to eat her myself. I don't think they should give cops female partners, especially good looking pieces of ass.

I didn't know you were a carpet muncher.

I'm not, silly; you know that. It's just that she's too fucking good looking. I did try munching a little in high school. A lot of girls do; all of them should at least try.

Did you like it?

I loved it; I still love it, but I haven't done it in quite a while. Not since I learned how much fun it is to munch on a cock.

I was Frank's last partner. All it got him then was someone to fall in love with his wife.

Are you complaining?

Of course not. I just was remembering the first time we made love.

In that motel by the airport. I remember; it was the first time anyone had eaten my pussy in years. Any man, that is. If Frank would have done that, I may never have given you a second glance. And then that trip to Chicago, where we walked around holding hands like a couple of tourists and then made love all night long. That was the place where I fell in love with you.

It just shows that doing the right thing can be rewarding. Where are you now?

Right in the middle of my big king size bed, with my legs spread, waiting for you.

Me too.

Better go get a tissue now. You don't want to have to wash the sheets again, do you, or have Druzilla give you the third degree?

Don't remind me. But it was all your fault, you had me so hot.

I didn't hear you objecting at the time. Are you hot now?

You'd better believe it.

Are you hard now?

Like an iron pipe. Now close your eyes; I'm going to kiss you.

Mmm, mmm.

I'm putting my tongue in your mouth.

Yes, yes.

I'm polishing the backs of your teeth.

I can feel it, yes. I can feel your wet tongue on mine.

My tongue is fighting to get down your throat.

Just like your big beautiful cock. I can feel it almost making me gag. I want your cock there.

Do you feel my hands on your luscious breasts, my angel? Do you feel my fingers tweaking your big firm nipples?

Mmm, mmm.

Are your hands caressing those beautiful breasts, my lover? Do they feel as good to you as they do to me when I'm with you?

Yes, yes, my handsome lover, I can feel your wonderful touch. My hands are squeezing the way you always squeeze.

Now I've got one hand caressing a fantastic breast while my mouth is sucking the nipple of the other breast. Do you like that?

Oh, jeez, yes, yes.

Do you want to put that nipple in your mouth, my angel?

It is. The only time I take it out is to talk to you.

Does it taste as good to you as it does to me?

Mmm. I wish I could get milk out of it; it would remind me of the taste of your thick gooey cum.

You'll get that in a couple of weeks, my angel. Until then, I'll have to take care of you this way. Now I'm kissing all around your breasts. Do you like that, baby?

I love it, I love it. I wish I had my hand on that cock of yours right now.

Soon, baby, soon.

I can't wait, my darling. Hurry back to my bed. Ooh, you're making my belly button tickle.

Lift us your cute little ass, baby; I need to take your panties off.

Ok, baby, they're off. I put them on my face so I could inhale the scent my wet pussy is putting out for you.

My mouth is on your pussy now; I'm pulling gently on your blonde cunt hairs with my teeth.

Hee, hee, I love it.

Now I've got my tongue wrapped around your clit. I'm sucking all the wet juices you're putting out for me.

Yes, yes.

Put your fingers in your pussy, angel, so you can feel what I'm doing to you.

They already are there, silly. I didn't have to wait for you to tell me.

Now my fingers are inside your pussy. Jeez, are you wet.

Just for you, lover.

And so fucking tight; I love the way you clamp your cunt muscles on my cock. Damn, we could be millionaires if I could put you out on the street.

You mean you want to be my pimp?

No, it's just my way of telling you how fantastic your body is; the way you use it for me, I can't even look at another woman.

Not even look?

Not even look.

You're so sweet, my lover.

My cock is all the way inside you now, baby.

I feel it, I feel it. I love the way that big fat thing pushes out the walls of my cunt. Cum inside me, honey, shoot your sweet cream straight up my cunt.

Not yet, baby, not yet; you have to cum first.

You know how tough it is for me to cum by myself, honey. That's always been my problem. I need you here with me, with your hands and your mouth and that gorgeous cock of yours.

Do you want to wait three weeks to cum?

You know I don't. Just keep talking while I rub.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.