Bottoms Up - Cover

Bottoms Up

Copyright© 2004 by Mallory

Chapter 8: The Next Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Next Day - A psychological tale in several parts, tracing the erotic experiences of two couples and their two children, learning to handle punishment and desire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Son   Daughter   Spanking   Swinging   Voyeurism  

Larry collared me the next day and said "Your wife got quite an earful last night". I believe the girls have got to know one another. How about the four of us going out for a drink one evening?"

We went to Lascara's, a new "liberated" club on the other side of the city. It had become popular with "free" drinks before midnight and even more free conversation, plus the sight of people doing things normally reserved for the brothel or the bedroom. The four of us handed over our coats and joined the other couples on the sofas by the dance floor. Some were enlaced in each other's arms, and some of the guys had their hands up their partner's skirts, caressing charms which only just remained hidden. But it was the dance floor that excited Suzy. At least two of the women were pressed up against their partners with their dresses raised behind and their buttocks hidden only by a pair of adventurous hands and the strip of their g-strings deep in their cracks.

Larry explained the protocol. Fucking was frowned upon downstairs, at least at the beginning of the evening. But the stairway behind the bar led up to the more intimate parts of the club, and after a few drinks he suggested we go and take a look.

We went past a shower room and along a corridor into the semi-darkness. As we approached we were greeted by the sound of moaning and slurping noises and the unmistakable slap of body against body. As we went deeper into the darkened area Suzy took hold of mine and Larry's arms, and steered the four of us towards one of the deep leather couches next to a great four pillar bed where three couples lay in different states of undress. In one corner we could see a guy sitting in a chair with a girl facing away from him and bouncing up and down on his prick as she watched the people on the bed.

Larry and I fell deep into the couch and Suzy slid up onto my knees, lifting her skirt at the back so I could feel the warmth of her bottom against my legs. I knew she found the feeling of my trousers against her flesh a turn-on; she was wearing stay ups, and I too could feel the nakedness of her thighs as she ground against my hardening prick. Larry pulled Debbie onto her knees in front of him. She looked hot and dreamy. She kneeled up and leaned forward, kissing him slowly, and toying with his cock through the fabric of his trousers. A minute later he had released a fully erect organ and Debbie immediately started slowly to give him head. Her face was just a foot or two away, and Suzy and I could see Larry closing his eyes with pleasure as she got to work.

Suzy twisted round and started kissing me wetly, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth and emitting little moans of pleasure. My left hand naturally went round and cupped her arse, and her dress had pulled up so I quickly got my fingers at work inside her brief knickers. Her cunt was on fire, and she was lubricating like a teenage whore. As I played more with her arse she moved forwards so she was almost on top of Debbie's bobbing head. She must have smelled Larry's prick, and a few seconds later she slowly but surely moved her mouth next to Debbie's and they jointly licked and sucked his rigid member. Larry was almost finished, and he told them to go easy. Standing up he dropped his pants and motioned to his wife to kneel up on the chair so he could fuck her. She did so, spreading her legs and pulling her knickers to one side so he could penetrate her easily. At this point Suzy slid down and started sucking me, and we watched his stallion like thrusts into Debbie's warm and willing vagina. She came with gusto, panting and moaning with her face to the wall.

I could tell that Larry was also ready to shoot. So I let go myself and came deep in my wife's throat. She's a good girl, and she took it all, surfacing for air once or twice. I pulled her up and she climbed up onto the seat with her legs apart facing me, and I sunk my mouth onto her mound, feeling her erect clitoris between my lips. She came a few moments later, and we all collapsed into a heap of happy, satisfied and emptied bodies.

As a first experience in adult communal sex it was fantastic. On the way home Larry observed that all that was missing was the pleasure of beating some arses. The girls hung onto our arms and laughed with high-pitched voices. I got to wondering how to make it happen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.