Bottoms Up - Cover

Bottoms Up

Copyright© 2004 by Mallory

Chapter 7: One Week Later

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: One Week Later - A psychological tale in several parts, tracing the erotic experiences of two couples and their two children, learning to handle punishment and desire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Son   Daughter   Spanking   Swinging   Voyeurism  

I told Suzy that Larry had complemented me on "keeping her in order", and I told her that his wife - and son and daughter, I presumed - were also in the habit of feeling the taste of his belt. But I didn't let on he'd watched her being punished.

Suzy nevertheless felt uncomfortable when she next crossed Larry on the stairs. After all, she had known he was a man who disciplined his son on a pretty regular basis and now she knew he appeared to do the same to his wife and daughter. And above all he knew that she, Suzy, was kept in line the same way. There was a kind of shared secret between them, a feeling they were somehow similar. The very knowledge that he whipped his wife emboldened her in a funny sort of way, and so she not only blushed but also half smiled as they met.

"I hope you didn't take it out too much on young Greg" she said wryly.

"Oh he'll live. He's used to having a hot backside. And he'd not the only one, I believe."

Suzy went even redder. "Whatever do you mean?"

"I saw an example of your husband's handiwork yesterday!" Suzy went weak at the knees.

"What do you mean, SAW?"

He didn't answer. "You're not the only one, you know. I've always kept my wife and kids in order that way. Now the girl's growing older I give her the belt too," he said "saves wearing out my hands".

Suzy shivered. "I think you men are awful. How would you like it if we started beating you? You are just bullies." But the subject made her shiver with a strange excitement as she turned and entered her flat.

Two or three days later Suzy met Debbie coming down the stairs. The collusion between their husbands encouraged them to get talking, and Suzy invited the newcomer back for coffee.

"I believe our husbands have got to know one another already" remarked Suzy. "Larry came down the other day to explain he had given young Greg a beating."

"I hate the way Larry disciplines the children," commented Debbie. "He's so ruthless. Makes them bare their bottoms and bend over, just like he does with me, and he won't tolerate snivelling or screaming. The girl is getting really quite old to have her bottom bared like that. But then she's seen me in that position often enough, so she probably takes it all for granted. And she simply adores her father."

Suzy was astonished at the frankness, and anxious to find out if Debbie knew what her husband had meant when he said he'd "seen" her getting disciplined. Debbie laughed:

"Oh yes. He came upstairs all excited and immediately marched me into the bedroom. It seems he saw your husband strapping you on the bed."

Suzy went white.

"Quite turned him on. He was all done within two minutes. Left me hanging completely!"

She seemed quite unconcerned. "By the way," she said, changing the subject, "how do you do for window cleaners?"

Suzy promised to look out the number and phone her, and she went back downstairs turning the whole incident over in her mind. And later that evening she picked up the phone with the information. Larry answered it.

"We were just talking about you. I'll pass you Debbie - she's just here."

Indeed Debbie was just there. She was naked from the waist down and kneeling on floor with her breasts on the sofa cushions. She was about half way through receiving a regulation dozen strokes. Suzy heard her sniff and breath hard as she took the phone, and then the crack of a strap or cane.

"Are you alright?"

"Sure - you've just caught me at an awkward moment. Larry's giving me my medicine."

"Will it take long?"

"Depends what he makes me do later. I'll call you back."

Suzy put the phone down and felt her hands trembling. It all seemed so matter of fact.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.