Bottoms Up - Cover

Bottoms Up

Copyright© 2004 by Mallory

Chapter 6: Debbie's view

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Debbie's view - A psychological tale in several parts, tracing the erotic experiences of two couples and their two children, learning to handle punishment and desire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Son   Daughter   Spanking   Swinging   Voyeurism  

Larry was sparkling with excitement as he went back upstairs. He opened the front door in a hurry, pushed it shut with a bang and headed straight for the living room. Debbie was standing by the window, staring rather wistfully towards the hills that rose above the city, framed against the afternoon light. Alicia must be in her bedroom, he reflected.

"Turn around Debs", he said in a low voice.

"No, please don't. Not here. Alicia is bound to hear us."

Going up to her he encircled her with his arms from behind, and she twisted her head round and kissed him gently. She knew her husband made no concessions to the presence of their children when he wanted her. Larry's right hand moved slowly down her body and he pulled her round to face him, grasping both her buttock cheeks, gently pressing his lower fingers into her crack whilst savouring the softness of her lips. Debbie moaned very slightly as his fingers probed her. He could feel her panties through her skirt, just above the overhang of her buttocks, and she slightly shifted her weight so that her legs parted slightly and allowed him to cup her cunt in his hand. His middle finger stroked her clitoris through the clothing.

"You know I'm going to have to fuck you, baby."

And removing his hand he gave her rump a firm slap and turned to head for the bedroom. Debbie knew what was expected of her, and she followed unbidden. She knew too that Alicia was in her bedroom. But the girl was no fool, and she was used to the way her father exercised his male prerogatives over her mother. When Alicia had heard him come in it was 3 o'clock in the afternoon, and footsteps towards the bedroom meant only one thing. In fact the one thing was the same as the young girl was feeling just then - a wet finger in her cunt as her legs shook with her self- induced orgasm.

Larry stripped and climbed onto the bed, sitting with his back propped up at the head of the bed, waiting for his wife to follow him into the bedroom. His prick stuck out like a small, thick branch, and he lovingly ran his fingers up and down its length. He heard Debbie go into the bathroom, and the running water told him she was getting herself ready. Two minutes later she appeared, her face serious and soft, her body naked and framed in the doorway. Her gaze fixed immediately upon her husband's prick, and she crawled up onto the foot of the bed, with her bottom right up in the air as she had been taught to do, and she slowly headed for the rampant penis, smelling its sexy odour, and licking her lips in anticipation. She had not closed the door, knowing it was not allowed.

Within seconds, supported just by her elbows, she lay with the head of her husband's organ at the back of her throat. Larry watched his wife go down on him. He loved to see his cock sliding in and out of another person's mouth, and feel the warmth of their breath on his balls as they reached the bottom of their stroke, and then the long wet motion of release as his seven and a half inches of rigid pleasure emerged from their lips. He caressed Debbie's hair as her nose touched his belly, and momentarily held her prisoner with his glans rubbing the back of her throat. Heaven indeed!

As his wife sucked his prick and balls Larry slowly recounted his visit to the neighbours.

"You'll hardly believe it, but that woman upstairs is just like you."

Debbie felt a twinge of apprehension. She knew she was, to use her mother's words, "an oversexed little bitch". She had always needed boys, and been unable to resist a firm hand on her shoulders, pulling her inwards for a kiss and a fumble. And fumbles had quickly become fucks. By the age of 13 she was letting boys get their fingers wet inside her panties, and learning to love the smell of her own excited cunt. At 14 she lost her virginity in the back of a neighbour's son's car, parked just off the roadside. He had virtually ripped her panties off, and she had felt a great burst of relief as he penetrated her. At last! What she had been yearning for! One year later, back-seat fucking had almost become her weekend routine, and she learned to appreciate the smells and sounds of other girls being shagged next to her. By the time she had met Larry, four years later, she had fucked at least 30 boys, some old enough to be her father. Each time had been a build up of excitement followed by enormous relief. On occasion there had been two or three at a time, like when she went camping with her "gang", which meant four to a tent - at least two girls with two guys taking them turn and turn about.

And then she met Larry. He introduced her to the delicacies of 69-ing. She seemed to spend hours with his pick in her mouth enjoying the amazing sensation of his tongue up and down her crack. And Larry it was who first punished her for disobedience. From that time onwards she knew that one sure way of getting laid was to do something "naughty". After the brief moments of pain would come the growing excitement, and with it a total loss of inhibition. Naturally a shy kind of person when meeting strangers she had found release from her constraints in sexual frenzy. She became another woman. Over the 15 years of her marriage to Larry, Debbie had grown to understand her needs and pleasures. Knowing she had tramlines on her arse from his belt or even the cane became a source of excitement when meeting people at work. If only they could see up her skirt! Brushing against men in the stairwell or on the underground allowed her to imagine rougher encounters. And knowing the secrets she shared with her husband, and progressively with her daughter and son, made her feel vulnerable, childlike and desirable.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.