Bottoms Up - Cover

Bottoms Up

Copyright© 2004 by Mallory

Chapter 5: Alicia's view

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Alicia's view - A psychological tale in several parts, tracing the erotic experiences of two couples and their two children, learning to handle punishment and desire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Son   Daughter   Spanking   Swinging   Voyeurism  

Upstairs, in the bedroom next to her brother's room, 14-year-old Alicia stood in front of the mirror and examined herself with a critical eye.

Her body was just completing its change into that of a woman, and she twisted round slightly to poke out her bottom. It was filling out in just the right places! She slowly raised her grey school skirt behind, till she could see her knickers framing her buttocks. She liked these "Petit bateau" knickers her Mum had let her buy during their holiday in France last year. They were soft to the touch, and shaped so that they covered the twin cheeks of her arse comfortably. She could see her pubic mound pouting at the front too. Her cuntal hair had started growing a couple of years before, and now formed a very pretty dark bush. Alicia wondered how the boys in her class would react if they saw her like this, her skirt in the air and her bottom sticking out provocatively.

And what would those people downstairs think? Her mind wandered to her new neighbours and it gave her a tingling sensation low down in her tummy. The ones with the yummy son! She squeezed her thighs together and could feel the tingle reach her cunt. She pressed her fingers against her knickers and deep against her pelvic bone and breathed more deeply. Her mind raced back to the dance at school the week before. She had worn her dress with the flouncy hem, which swirled up so enticingly when she danced and pirouetted. She'd been so aware of the way the boys looked at her legs, hoping to catch a glimpse of her little panties. Jason, her current boyfriend, had held her tight later in the evening as they danced, and she'd pressed against him, feeling his young prick rubbing hard against her tummy. His hands had cupped her bum cheeks, and he had gradually pressed his fingers into her crack, and even lower down, exciting the back of her cunt lips. She had got all wet, and she didn't know how he had managed not to come in his pants.

All that had made her feel dizzy with excitement and she had pressed back against the swelling prick. Out of the corner of her eye she had also seen his friend, a good- looking boy with curly hair and with a blonde bimbo in his arms. She had caught him watching them, and had purposely twisted her arse towards the couple, just like Alicia was doing now in front of the mirror. Jason's hands had become more and more adventurousness as he fondled her, and she had let him slowly but surely pull up the material of her dress to the point where his fingers were underneath it and caressing the bare skin at the back of her thighs. His friend had surely seen her thighs, and maybe even the bottom of her knickers in the semi darkness! The thought made her shake and tremble, and her middle finger moved more insistently against her clitoris. She felt herself flush, because she had realised later that the 'friend' she had sought to impress in this way in the semi-darkness was no other than her new neighbour's son.

"My God", she thought in a panic, "Whatever must he think of me?" She desperately hoped he would not have recognised her in her demure school uniform and with her hair pinned up - so different from the sensual half-undressed brunette on the school dance floor with her skirt swirling round her thighs and her knickers on show.

Alicia put her left hand round to the back of her knickers, hooking over the elastic with her thumb and pulling them down behind. She could see her round white arse come into view in the mirror. Just like Jason on the way home, she thought. And that's what Daddy must see when he spanks me! The thought triggered a response deep in her belly. Squeezing her thighs together and starting to climax suddenly heard a noise. The front door had just closed. Her father was back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.