Bottoms Up - Cover

Bottoms Up

Copyright© 2004 by Mallory

Chapter 3: Two Evenings Later

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Two Evenings Later - A psychological tale in several parts, tracing the erotic experiences of two couples and their two children, learning to handle punishment and desire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Son   Daughter   Spanking   Swinging   Voyeurism  

About two days later Suzy said something odd to me when we were sprawled on the sofa watching yet another late night film.

"You'll think this is very strange, even wicked", she started, rather mysteriously, "but I've been thinking about the way Larry punished his kid. I can't get it out of my mind. You know the way you spank me when we're making love. Well, I've wondered what it would feel like to be hit with your belt. Just to let me feel what it's like. It's not that I like the idea of the pain, but I'm curious."

I kissed her, and said, with a laugh, "Next time you've got something to confess I'll give you a dozen licks. And don't blame me if it hurts a bit!"

I had little idea where all this would lead, but the next evening, when I got home from work, Suzy was wearing a guilty look. In fact she appeared as guilty as hell. It made her seem very appealing and vulnerable. She had gone to some trouble with her appearance too - low cut blouse, knee length tartan skirt, stockings and classy shoes. She sidled up to me when I came in and put her arms round me.

"Darling, I have something to confess."

I kissed her.

"I went into that new clothes store in town. I just couldn't help myself." She looked genuinely contrite.

"How much?" I asked.

"It was such a pretty dress. I'm sure you'll love it. It's a real turn on."

"I thought we had an agreement", I said simply.

She realised where all this was heading. Lightly touching her breasts with the back of my hand I went on "I suppose you've earned your first taste of leather on your pretty bottom. There's no time like the present."

She pulled a face, but clearly had no intention of disagreeing. Taking her by the hand I started leading her out into the hallway. "Go into the bedroom, pull down your knickers, and kneel on the bed with your skirt up. I'll be along in a few moments to give you what you deserve."

With a slightly theatrical sniff Suzy went off as instructed. I tried to collect my thoughts. The idea of dealing with my wife like this and beating her certainly appealed a great deal. I was not angry, though, and I approached the scene with a sense of efficiency, as if I had a routine task to perform. Strangely, I did not even feel really aroused, though the thought of turning her arse dark red, and hearing her cries and pleading, was certainly something I relished.

As I entered the bedroom Suzy was kneeling on the bed as instructed. She was facing the window, and I could see her pretty round arse from the door as I walked in. Her knickers were at half-mast. Although I was there to punish her I couldn't help but approach her and gently stroke her bum for a moment. My fingers even strayed as I ran my thumb down her warm crack and over her arsehole. She gave an apprehensive shiver.

"This is likely to hurt a bit. I don't want to have to tie you. I'll put your knickers in your mouth to prevent the neighbours thinking I'm murdering you. Put your elbows down on the bed, and let's have your arse nice and high in the air. I think a couple of dozen are called for."

I pulled her white knickers off and pushed them into her mouth as a gag. I then removed my belt from my trousers and swished it experimentally through the air. I decided to double it up and began immediately to belt her fairly mildly, so she'd attune to the pain. I left at least 5 seconds between every stroke. Starting at the top of her arse I worked methodically down to the crease with her legs, and the parallel lines I made impressed me, as also the light red colour this produced. Suzy flinched at each stroke, and mewled into her knickers, but she kept her position very bravely.

And then, just as I reached the bottom of her buttocks the doorbell rang.

"Christ - who can that be? You stay exactly where you are. Eyes closed, head down, bum in the air. I'll be back ASAP."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.