Bottoms Up - Cover

Bottoms Up

Copyright© 2004 by Mallory

Chapter 2: Suzy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Suzy - A psychological tale in several parts, tracing the erotic experiences of two couples and their two children, learning to handle punishment and desire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Son   Daughter   Spanking   Swinging   Voyeurism  

It was about a week later that something happened that led to a chain of events which I shall never forget. To say they changed my life would be an exaggeration. But they certainly changed my relationship with my wife Suzy.

The neighbours' boy, whose name was Greg, had been playing with a ball as he came up the stairs, as kids will, and he had managed to knock the bike I had by the door to keep it out of harms way. The thing had tipped over and bounced down a couple of stairs, making a real racket. By the time I got to the door Greg was lifting it up and I gave him a hand putting it back, upside down, against the wall. He was contrite, and I told him not to worry, no harm was done - I could straighten out the gears later. We had just finished setting things to rights when we heard his father's voice from the upper landing, reprimanding him. Young Greg seemed to shudder briefly, or maybe he flinched, then he looked up at me and said, "Well, I'd better be off. Sorry again. Dad seems rather cross". And with that he disappeared upstairs.

I went back into the flat and mentioned what had happened to Suzy. We thought nothing of it, but about half an hour later we heard voices from up above. You could tell that a man's voice was raised in anger, and we could hear a kind of whining, higher pitched voice too - we assumed this was Greg being given a dressing down. Heavy footsteps then marched down the hallway in the direction of the bedrooms at the back, and about two minutes later, unmistakably, came a series of cracks followed by muffled screams. Suzy looked across at me and smiled wryly. She was familiar with the noise of leather striking bare flesh. It caught my attention too and made me tingle. The cracks went on for several minutes, and the boy's voice became less shrill and more hoarse and we could just about detect the muffled sound of sobbing and pleading. Then, at the end, there was a series of about 5 or 6 really loud blows, the boy screamed again, a door slammed, and all went silent.

I was sitting at the kitchen table when this started, scanning the newspaper. When the beating started Suzy came slowly over to me and put her arm round my neck and just stood there, listening attentively. "The poor kid", she said, with a little laugh. "He'll not be able to sit down for a week. Who'd have thought it - Larry seemed a kindly sort."

Now there's something I should explain. Ever since we were married I had got into the habit of smacking my wife on her arse during sex. It's a long story, but it had grown up as a thing we did and which she had come to accept, and even expect. The trouble is that she didn't particularly relish it, but I never beat her sadistically and I had found that it excited me a good deal. It kind of became part of our usual sex play and I even found it made her wet and responsive to being fucked. I like fucking Suzy, pretty well any way you can imagine. But I particularly enjoy fucking her from behind. It is probably true to say that the one thing I most appreciated about Suzy from the very start was the way she would let me fuck her at the drop of a hat. I've known couples where the woman would hold out on a guy, keeping him dangling on a string of half promises, rationing his access to her intimate items. Not so Suzy. A quick fumble and she would immediately give a little moan, start pressing against me, or slip down on her knees and get out my prick and start work on it. On average I suppose I must fuck her almost every day, though it is sometimes more often, both in the morning when we awaken and in the evening or when we go to bed. I also give it to her in an impromptu manner, depending on how I feel. And then at other times, perhaps out of tiredness, we leave one another alone for a day or two.

My preference has always been to make her kneel up on a bed or the sofa, or, if I am going out and in a hurry, for example, to simply bend her over a table or the sink, and take her like a bitch on heat. Suzy has always lubricated easily and, if she's not started by sucking my cock, I just open my pants and pull her knickers aside and quickly penetrate her. After a few long strokes with my prick, and some gentle pressure on her clit, I will slap her buttocks a few times, like many people do. At first this was just a playful sort of thing, but I found, as I said, it excites me, especially when she cries out in some pain or tries to wriggle away. And then I will hold her tight with my left arm under her belly, pulling her hard onto my prick, and beat the exposed buttock on the right. Suzy has a lovely white, round and fleshy arse, and it colours up quickly. I often alternate between hands, giving her left globe the same treatment, and after 5 minutes she'll be really dark pink. All the time I'll be fucking her, of course, and soon we are both close to cumming. That's when I'd deliver the harshest blows. She will cry out, and I explode inside her. And her orgasm is so strong she'll not really feel the pain as pain - rather as a strong sensation mixed up with her cumming.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.