Bottoms Up - Cover

Bottoms Up

Copyright© 2004 by Mallory

Chapter 12: Climax

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Climax - A psychological tale in several parts, tracing the erotic experiences of two couples and their two children, learning to handle punishment and desire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Son   Daughter   Spanking   Swinging   Voyeurism  

"And what the hell do you think you are doing."

Tom glanced up hurriedly from between Alicia's thighs to see her father framed in the doorway with his parents and her mother peering over Larry's shoulders. No father, even one so liberal as Larry, likes to see his favourite baby daughter being deflowered on the living room sofa. Tom heard Debbie exclaim "But they're both stark naked. And look at Greg! His bum is bright red."

"Get your clothes on, all of you. But as for you, Alicia, you needn't put your knickers on just yet because I'm going to try and teach you to be more responsible."

"Please don't go too hard on her, darling" said Debs, feeling a twinge of apprehension and holding onto Larry's arm.

Alicia pulled on her shirt as ordered and came over to her father looking sheepish, buttoning it up quickly as she approached. He gestured to the sofa arm that Greg had been spanked on just a few minutes before, and she went over and assumed the position obediently. Tom looked on in amazement. This gorgeous girl he had just been fucking would shortly be wailing like a baby in front of a room full of people. Larry kicked his daughter's legs slightly apart to expose all of her arse to his belt, and you could see her recently fucked cunt glistening at the bottom of her crack. Her arsehole was pink and Tom could see it puckering briefly in anticipation of her punishment. The belt cracked down, and after four or five strokes she began to wail and wriggle enticingly. By now you could see her open cunt as she flexed her buttocks between each stroke.

After a dozen strokes Tom's astonishment grew even further. Debbie went up behind Larry and gently restrained his flailing arm. He noticed she had one hand pressed hard against her pubic bone, and it made the material of her dress taught across her bum. He could even see the outline of her high-cut knickers beneath the black material. Tom's prick began seriously to rise for air.

"That's enough surely. It's partly my fault for telling the boy to come up. Give it to me instead, you know I need it."

She bent over her daughter and put a comforting arm round her shoulders, and briefly stroked her clenching buttocks. And then, helping the sobbing Alicia to her feet she pulled her own short dress up to the waist and slipped her panties down round her knees and took up the position Alicia had just vacated. Within 10 seconds she was draped over the end of the sofa with her head flat on the seat and her shapely arse right up in the air. She opened her legs as far as her knickers would allow, and Tom took in the delightful sight of her taught black panties with a slightly damp crotch and well-developed buttocks that were clearly no stranger to her husband's strap.

Everyone watched transfixed. I put my hands round Suzy who was glued to the floor, and I started teasing her nipples through her top. Debs started to come under the belt. After a dozen strokes or so, Suzy went round and knelt in front of her and stroked her hair and kissed her full on the mouth. She swallowed the woman's screams. Larry brought out his prick and massaged it while swinging the belt, whilst I put my arms round Suzy, pulled up her dress and slipped into a well-lubricated pussy without even removing her G-string. Larry let out a gleeful cry as he saw me penetrating my wife:

"Go for it", he cried, and tossed the belt away and savagely entered Debbie's warm wet cunt. Within seconds the four of us were humming away in the middle of the room with the two women panting and sucking each other's faces like it was the mayonnaise in the sandwich.

The three kids slowly retreated towards the door and headed for Greg's bedroom. They were not lost for something to do, only this time little Greg got to help.

Ten minutes later Larry, Suzy, Debbie and I made for their bedroom, finishing the evening with a glorious, slow multi shag and a well-earned rest.


Postscript: Final Reflections

We were around them a fair bit, and on one memorable occasion I even helped them discipline Greg and Alicia. Together. The girl's pretty buttocks bouncing under her father's thick strap, the boy's plaintiff cries and erect little pink prick as he pleaded for leniency. Later we all went down to our place and Larry and I whipped our wives' arses in unison before shafting them on the bed. Where would all this lead, we wondered?

That, I fear, is an even longer story.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.