A Better World - Cover

A Better World

Copyright© 2004 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 7: Coaching the newbies.

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Coaching the newbies. - Nano-technology developed to help save lives, takes a life of its own and changes the lives of those who created it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

KIT Looping and Going to the Beach

Oh my gosh. What a wake up call.

Alice what are you doing.

Oh Oh Oh OH OH Oh MY gosh YEEAASSS

Alice!

Oh Oh Oh OH OH Oh MY gosh YEEAASSS

Alice, whatever you are doing, STOP IT.

Oh OH IEE IEE WAN WAN TO TO OH OH YEEAASSS YEEAASSS

Mary 911 Emergency Wear your or or orgasm shield HELP no I do do n't want th this Help bring MO Mom! Oh Oh OH OH My gosh HEP HEP!

FLASH!!!!

Mary here. I'm pressing stop. Watch out for back lash!

BAM CRASH!!!!

OK Everybody on the net. This is a warning. The Orgasm training file is NOT To be played on the net. Any one playing the file on the net will be disconnected for one week.

The orgasm training file is to be used by individuals and couples hooked only. Under no circumstance use the player in loop mode for this file.

Marsha, what is your ETA? We may have casualties here!

Frank and Rick are both unconscious. Alice can't talk, and Kit is crying.

Mary, I'll be there in 3 minutes. You have done what you can. On Frank and Rick, have the nanites get me pictures of their hearts. I want views from each of six quadrants, top, bottom, front, back, right and left sides. I also want pictures of each valve. You can show me them when I arrive.

When I arrived it looked like a war zone. I checked Frank's heart and all looked ok. I am going to prescribe that Frank have NO SEX for 24 hours. Boy those images are really great. Medicine is really going to change in the next year.

Now to Rick. Ok his heart is ok also. I still see the images of the dead rats Jane has stored. This was very close. I better talk to Nancy about some sort of fire wall.

Kit, come here and give me a hug. Every one is OK. Alice probably won't come down until tonight. We all owe Mary a big 'Thanks'.

Mary, THANK YOU. You are the greatest. When I get home would you mind talking about a medical diagnostic tool we might patent?

Kit, why don't you go and hold Rick and I'll go and hold Frank?

Mom, thank you for coming so fast. I think we just found another network problem. Hmmm, maybe not a problem just a special tool. Just think what an orgy we could have had if the file had not looped so long.

Kit!! You are Jane's grandchild. That does sound interesting. Do you want to have one Saturday night?

Mom are you kidding? I would love to. When are we going to bring your family into the group.

I was hoping for Labor Day.

Oh boy two orgies in one weekend.

Kit, we do have a problem. My brother, Fred. He is physically abusive to his wife and children. As a kid he use to beat me. That is why I moved to Berkeley for college. I think he may violate law one. We will have to be very careful with Fred.

Oh look who the cat dragged in, Frank and Rich. Would either of you like a romp in the hay?

They did not even respond to my question. Rick came over and asked for a snuggle. Frank started to walk to the couch and sit alone. Mom went up to him and said, "I'm really glad you survived. Would you like to just sit on the couch and snuggle until Alice can make it in here?" Frank did not even speak. He just nodded yes.

I put on the stereo to some quiet new wave music and we sat there for about an hour without talking. We just snuggled.

Finally Alice staggered in to the living room. She was still nude. I can't believe it. Frank and Rick both got erections. I mean real woodies.

Mary said she had to return to the Savage homestead. She went home.

I went over to Alice and said, "Lets get some clothes on and all of us go for a drive to the coast. We could have lunch at the Tides Restaurant in Bodega. Remember the gas station scene in Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds." That was The Tides Restaurant. Then we could look for sand dollars on Doran Park beach." We would not have to really think of sex for at least five hours."

Alice said, "That was a great idea. She would not have to cook. She might be able to just walk by the time we got to Doran beach."

Alice continued, "You know that files plays for fifteen minutes." At 1:30 AM, she hooked with Frank and started the file. The first five times were really great. Then she just lost control She could not find the stop button. Two more times and Frank passed out cold. At 4:00 Rick came in with a woody. At 5:45 Rick passed out. Then you woke up at 6:30 and called Mary. By then I was orgasming every 5 minutes. Thank heaven Mary knew what to do. Two good things, Frank really learned how to do great sex, and she and Frank really do love each other.

We all got dressed and piled in the car and had a nice late morning ride to the coast. Frank took all of the back roads. That thirty minute trip took an hour and a half. We got to the Tides just as it opened for lunch. Alice, Frank, and Rich all went for the High protein salmon lunch. I had some clam chowder and a tossed salad. The waitress was not happy with us. We had coffee after lunch. I had three refills.

It was 1:30 PM when we left the Tides. Doran Beach was awesome. There was no fog or wind and the temperature was 82 degrees. That is unusual for August on the California north coast. The usual is foggy, 20 knot winds, and air temperature of 39 to 42 degrees.

Frank took us to the Coast Guard Station and we were give the grand tour. Frank was a retired Coasty. We saw parts of that station the guide had not even seen. The Coast Guard looked like a great profession. I noticed three ladies working at the station.

We found a neat dune area to the east of the beach. The dunes formed little private alcoves with a great view of the water. We all went into one of the alcoves and stripped and took a great one hour sun bath. On the way back to the car we found an area littered with a mixture of sand dollars, kaiten shells and scallop shells. Rick and I picked up two or three of the better examples of each species of shell. The wind and the fog came back in so we headed back to Graton.

On the way back Alice asked if we could stop for dinner in Occidental. Occidental had been the summit for the Northwestern Pacific Railroad. It had been a major lumber camp. Most of the redwood used to rebuild San Francisco after the 06 earthquake and fire came from Occidental.

The lumber men need a place to stay and eat. Occidental had three boarding hotels and restaurants. They were Fiori's, Nigerie's, and the Union Hotel. Nigerie's and the Union Hotel still were in business. While the Union Hotel still had rooms, the restaurant of each establishment is what keeps Occidental hopping. The two restaurants do nine hundred meals on a week night.

I liked the Union Hotel. Frank said OK. The portions at both restaurants were designed to feed burly hungry lumberjacks. The only steak was a 24 ounce New York steak. Frank and Alice and Rich and I each split a meal. We could not finish everything.

We finally made it back to Graton. We watched a little TV and went to bed. I reminded Alice of my mother's prescription for Frank. Alice just smiled and said good night... Rick and I went in his room and had great oral sex. We spooned then fell asleep.

NANCY Mary unites, Joe and Nancy play a symphony, Adam is fixed, Adding four, Katie Bar the Door

I woke up early. I don't know why. Joe and Mary were sleeping quietly. I carefully got out of bed. I went and did my bathroom duties including a glorious HOT shower.

It was still 6:15AM. I went to the kitchen. I knew I could help Maria get breakfast started. Maria is so together. She posts a list of things needed to prep for each meal. I looked at the list and scratched off coffee. I put on the 30 cup pot of coffee. Next on the list was to clean and slice the Cantaloupes. Four melons. I scratched off Cantaloupes.

I was going to the refrigerator for the melons when it hit. Kit and Alice screaming. Alice was sending the orgasm file to everyone. The second blast hit and then Mary WE went and stopped it. Kit was panicked and called mom 911. I caught a glimpse of mom running to her car in her bath robe. She was caring her "doctor bag." Mom left our driveway warp 10.

Then I heard M. Fran call. I let her know I was in the kitchen and I would be right there. I could feel the terror in her thoughts. As I ran to my room I sent comforting thoughts. By the time I got to the room Mary F. had returned. Joe bless his soul had shorts on and was sitting next to Mary cuddling. He was sending her comforting thoughts too.

We connected.

Mary F. What happened?

Well I just found someone hornier than Jane. That is Alice. Early this morning she and Frank hooked and set the orgasm training file to run in loop mode. She and Frank made it through six orgasms then Frank passed out. The file was still looping and Rick woke up and got caught. He lasted another seven orgasms. Alice managed to go another three cycles then she let it go out over the network.

Remember my experiences with Jane. Well, I sort of built a sex firewall for myself. I am glad I did. The county sheriff would have found a bunch of twitching fools in a couple of days if that fire wall had not worked. I was able to go to Alice and punch the stop button on her player... I checked Frank and Rick. They were out but not injured. Kit is ok and Alice will be walking funny for a week. When your mom got there I came back here.

We have some real damage to repair on M. Fran.

Do you think Joe, you and I could get her dressed and walk her to the kitchen. With that wake up Maria will be busier than a one armed paper hanger with an itch. I was thinking I could be helping Maria and being with family would be good for M. Fran.

I agree. M. Fran has shrunk into a protective shell. We need to be with her when she decides to come back out.

I'm here. Thanks mom and dad for those comforting thoughts. They were really neat.

What were those feelings Alice was sending? They really felt good but every one else was scared. Why?

You are a really great young lady. Mary F., can you and Joe get M. Fran dressed? I need to get to the Kitchen.

Mom, your not dressed why do I have to dress? I would like to take a shower like you did earlier. That seemed like real fun. Could Mary F. and dad help me shower and then we all could join you in the kitchen.

Well, I think that would be a great idea. Your dad, if asked nicely, will even wash your hair. You will really like that. The dress code today is NUDE. See you three in the kitchen.

I ran back to the kitchen. Maria had just finished the melons. She thanked me for starting the coffee. She asked me to put out cold cereal, bowls and milk. She was working on the French toast batter. I put out the butter and maple syrup.

I was putting together napkins and place settings when Tom and dad turned the corner into the kitchen. They were closely followed by Jane. They all had closely observed the dress code. Next came Mary and Joe. M. Fran was walking. She was walking very carefully but she was walking. I waited until she sat down then I said, "Three cheers for Fran!"

I brought her some Cheerios and milk and set them in front of her. I also got her a bowl of fruit and a cup of coffee.

Mary F. Three cheers for you, too. Why don't you try taking one bite and then let her try one bite on her own? When she spills something, just let her know all of humans learned to eat just like she did. We all spilt things. In fact, we sometimes still do.

I continued to help Maria. When the last person was served, we closed the restaurant. I took a bowl of cheerios and milk and some melon and sat next to Mary. Half of her Cheerios and milk were on her front and the table. All of her fruit was in her mouth.

I reminded Joe and Tom that they had Breakfast KP. They both groaned.

I said to Mary, "Let's get out of here and explore your new room. Hey, on the way, how about a quick shower?"

Mary said, "I think a quick shower would be a good idea. I feel a little sticky."

We went to the bathroom and did the shower. I showed her the hand shower. She really liked that. We headed for Mary's room. On the way there she asked to connect.

Mom, what happened when we woke up this morning? I felt good and bad about the feelings. When I was at breakfast, I felt some of those same feelings when I saw Uncle Tom and grandpa. They have that thingy between their legs just like dad.

Whoa boy. First I thought of something about the two of you that is important to your joy and happiness. It is something like Joe and I being together. Being connected is really great. We now truly complement each other. The fears and jalousies of normal human existence are impossible now. We are like two puzzle pieces that fit together. That junction between the pieces is a complement. We each have mutual independence but we now can truly act as one.

You, on the other hand, are one with two personalities. When Mary discovered the Fran proto personality all of the Savages had a decision to make. Do we let Mary fry the Fran personality. Do we command the Mary to go back to the WE existence and not have a real body. Now this is important to both of you. We chose a path completely different. We decided to grow the brain, let Fran grow, and work out a sharing of the body.

Well, we are at the point we need to work out the sharing part. Mary, you have really done wonders with the body. Fran still needs some physical training. That will come with all our aid. So how do you complement each other? Mary, you will always beat Fran hands down with knowledge of facts. You do NOT have two things Fran can bring they are intuition and feelings. Those allow humans to make decisions when knowledge does not give a definitive answer. The two of you form a super intelligent being that can ask the question what if. Mary, you can now feel and give love.

So, being the computer and network nerd that I am, how about devoting some of the terabytes of memory you are building in you to act as a personality interface area to select which personality need to act on an issue? Can I let the two of you work that out? Joe and I will be here to help if you reach an impasse.

Here is your room. Let's go in and explore. Grandpa and grandma picked out the furniture. If you don't like it we can change it.

We went in and looked at the room. Mary was pleased. The king size bed was really nice and she would have lots of room for friends. Mary found the new laptop in the corner. The room had its own bath room.

Ok. Stop ogling and let's sit down on this killer bed. What happened this morning? Dear daughter, let me talk to you about Men and Women and Love and Sex and all things in between. That was an error. As a part of the connection process men need to be trained to handle experiencing female orgasm. I'm getting ahead of my self.

Lets start with anatomy. First dad, Uncle Tom, and grandpa are all MEN or males. The thingy between their legs is called a penis, prick, or cock. They do a number of things with it. Some of those things are real important to you. You, Cynthia, Jane, Maria and I are all WOMEN or females. The folds, between our legs, are called a vagina, pussy, or cunt. Both men and women have breasts. Women's breasts are normally larger and are used to provide food for a baby. That food is milk. I'll tell you about Jane and I later.

Men and women carry proto bodies necessary to form a human. A man's proto body is called semen and a women's proto body is called an ovum. By themselves they do not contain complete DNA to make a human. You keep your ovum way inside your vagina in an area called your womb. Oh my gosh, Mary W. What a great image. In living color and moving. I never saw pictures like this or in this detail. Ok! See the tiny ovum way up at the top of the womb. Ok! Back to the man. His semen is contained in his testicles or balls. Mary, you should teach sex ed. When a man and a woman want to make a baby the man makes his penis hard and puts it in the vagina of the woman, then his testicles pump about one thousand or so semen in a salty liquid up into the woman's vagina. The semen know to look for the egg up in the womb. Heck, Mary, this is really to easy with pictures like this. Could we make a Mpeg-2 file of these?

Yes, if you really want to.

Well here is the nice part. To get men and women to do this so that the semen got to the right place both sexes were equipped with special touch sensors. Mary if you have a visual of that I am going to... You do.

Ok if men apply their touch sensors to the woman's touch sensors a feeling of excitement, pleasure, well being, and euphoria will be experienced by both the man and woman. That feeling is called an orgasm. The man's orgasm is much sharper and usually occurs when he ejaculates. The woman's orgasm is longer lasting and occurs after repeated stimulation of her touch sensors. A woman can have that orgasm multiple times.

We are connected and you can experience what I feel if you want. See this control set it on. We are hooked. Now watch what happens when I rub my nipple on my breast. Oh Oh Ah. Form the smile on your face, you liked that.

Jane found studying rats that were hooked that males can not take the female orgasm full-strength with out some training. She killed two male rats to find this out. The connected humans did not want to kill the males. We loved each other. We made a file of an orgasm James and Marsha had. The file was intended to be used to help couples train. It was only to be run one or two times.

Alice Hightower did something we had not planned on. Remember that file contains all of the feelings of a male and female orgasm. Feeling an orgasm is really good. Alice set her file player to continuously loop. We think she was experiencing James and Marsha's orgasm with her husband Frank every fifteen minutes. After three hours that started triggering her own orgasms. Around 6:25 AM she started broadcasting those orgasms over the net to everyone including me and you. I am sure it felt good. Kit knew the problem. If Alice had continued to broadcast all of the connected people would have been either unconscious or drooling idiots unable to do any thing but smile. That is why she called for Mary in a panic.

Any questions? Any answers?

Oh Is that why the orderly stuck me at the hospital. He wanted to have a baby with me.

No. He only wanted the pleasure of his orgasm. Remember, I told you we would talk about LOVE and SEX. What I just described in way too much detail was sex. Sex done correctly feels really good for both the man and the woman. Some people do sex just for that good feeling. If they care anything for their sex partner they will give the necessary stimulation so both partners can share orgasms. That is much easier now we are connected.

We as connected also have another advantage that other humans don't have. The WE keep us free of any virus or bacteria that can hurt us. The WE also make all of us infertile at our request. The sperm and ovum produced can not make a baby. We as a couple have to request to be fertile then we can have a baby. No one under 21 is allowed to be fertile.

Ok! That is the mechanics. Now for the feelings. Joe and I love each other. We both like sex. When Joe and I have sex together we do it to reinforce our love. So Sex is great. Love is better. Sex with Love is the best.

I love you and Joe so we can have sex together? Why do your breasts make milk?

Mary, Mary, Mary, you are a wonder. Yes. I guess under the WE Law Nine we could have sex together. I would like to have sex with Joe alone just once so I would know the difference. Maybe this weekend we could have sex together. Let me tell you Joe is an outstanding lover. He had me coming without putting his penis in me. I will ask Joe if he will mind if you hook with us tonight. You have to promise not to disturb us until we are finished, and I say it is ok.

Speaking of my milk, I need to go to Jane's room and use the breast pump. Jane and I are making milk so we can connect with more friends and family. Our milk contains about one hundred nanites per cup of milk. If some one that is not connected drinks a cup of our milk they will be connected in one to two minutes.

Are you hungry? I won't mind if you nurse me. I will even let you hook so you can enjoy the feelings too. Do you want to nurse me?

Oh mom wow. Yes. I am hungry. I did not do to well feeding myself this morning. It is two more hours until lunch.

Mary, you did great for your first time with milk in a spoon. One thing you are going to find is that Maria is a terrific chief. She will tickle your food palate with many different dishes. Try them and enjoy. You are working on physical control that is something that will just take time.

Oh. Morning snack is here. Go to the bathroom and get a bath towel and a hand towel.

Good now fold the bath towel in half. After I crawl on the towel you may hook and begin your morning snack. Oh Yeeaasse. See what I mean.

Mom Wow!!! Could I produce milk too? Mom, could I play the file one time?

After you are finished lets go and talk to Jane and Marsha about production. You are definitely equipped for production. Ok but no biting. Here is the file.

Mary WE, I was thinking about your fire wall. I can see a real need for it as our group grows. Would you leave a copy of the code on my lap top so I may study it? I was thinking of installing it on the six Savages. Oh gosh what about when we hook. There goes the fire wall... We need something. As this group grows we will have other accidents. Just think if the whole world was connected and Alice did her loop with no one able to press the stop button. Human race dies of thirst can't drink because of glorious sex. Film at eleven. Not a pretty sight. Joe, dad, any thoughts? Maybe a designated fire wall person or couple. At least as a couple they could hook together just not to outside people It could rotate one day a week.

Ooh ooh Yeas Oh that is GREAT. Wow yeaow oh oh oh oh ya ya ya I I I oh Mo Mo OH MOM!!! That was great. Is all loving like that? Mom who is my lover? Jane has Fred, grandma has grandpa, you have Joe, Kit has Rick, Tom has Cynthia, Maria has Zeth, Alice has Frank, Barbara has Ted, do I get Teddy Smith?

Hmn. Hey Cynthia has a brother. He always tries to catch us naked. His name is Robert. He goes by Bob. He is 15. He is also hung like a horse. Check this image. You like??? We could have him over for lunch and a swim if you want.

Oh Mom could we PLEEEEASSEE! I am getting juicy between my legs again just thinking about him. How can we get him here?

That one is easy. Maria, what is for lunch? Would you mind if we had one or two more?

Burgers and fries, salad and fresh fruit. No, we have plenty of food on hand. You sound like you are scheming a friend for Mary. I could invite Adam, Zeth's brother, too if you like.

Maria you are really great. Mary and I will be there in one hour. I have dairy duty before I am available for KP. Sounds like an easy lunch. See you.

Now for the invite. Cynthia, would you invite your brother for lunch? Mary has the hots for him. He isn't attached is he?

Yuck! My icky brother. No he doesn't have any girl even hanging in the wings. Are you sure? All he does is surf porn sites. Some how he got a Scoreland account. He has a thing for Brittany Young. He has over 1gig of hard core jpeg pictures of her. Mom has given up on his room. He lives in a pigsty. Oh well, if you insist.

Thanks Cynthia. I let Mary listen in. She is in heaven. Maria is inviting Zeth's brother so Bob will not have a clear field. Thanks again.

Well Mary. Now does you mother take care of you? You seem done. Jane, are you in your room?

Yes. You coming to the dairy? Its morning milking time.

Mary unhooked and we went to Jane's room. Jane had the breast pumps ready to go. I told her that Mary took a morning snack so only the right breast needed pumping. Jane said, "We better get some production going or we won't have enough for the Davis family. Marsha would not be pleased."

Mary started to speak. I held up my hand. "Jane, do you think we could use one more set of udders for the dairy?" Jane looked at me then looked at a blushing Mary. You could see the light go on. Jane went over and hefted Mary's pair of DD breasts and said, "I think we found a new cow. What do you say Mary?" Mary was no longer just blushing she was purple. Mary spoke slowly, "I would like to help. Nancy let me hook while she fed me and it feels sooooo good. How do we start?"

I giggled and said, "Have you asked your partner?"

Mary said, "Oh, Oh my gosh, I am. I mean as soon as we talked about it in my room she turned me on. I will be ready to milk by lunch. Oh this will be so much fun."

We told Jane about Mary's boy friend scheme. She would have two choices Bob and Adam. When I said Adam Jane went white. I asked her what was wrong with Adam.

Jane looked down, then looked at Mary and me. "I'm ashamed. I scanned Zeth. I have since let him know I did it. I just wanted to be sure Maria got what she deserved. Zeth is all of that and more. But I found out about Adam. He is every thing bad that Zeth is good. He is a drug addict, alcoholic, womanizer, violent, and sexual predator. He has every sexual disease known to man. He has full-blown AIDS. He has infected five women and two boys in the last six months. He is Law one personified. I really don't want him in our house.

I quickly checked with Maria. She had already called Adam. He was on his way.

Jane said we need to get reinforcements. When he gets here she will make him a White Russian (Vodka and Milk) She wants Mary WE ready to go as soon as the nanites have control. Just in case we may have to force-feed him a glass of milk. All strong men need to be ready. She contacted James, Tom, Joe, Zeth, and Fred. EVERY ONE is to go get dressed. Dress code is MODEST now.

Mary and I went to the kitchen to clue in Maria and Zeth. Zeth totally agreed with Jane. He wished he had clued in Maria. Well this was going to test Law One... We were ready.

Jane met Adam at the door. She invited him for a special drink of hers. A Fast White Russian. (White Russian with a speed kicker) He said that sounded great. He followed Jane to the family room and went over to the bar. Jane mixed two drinks, poured one caplet of white powder in each drink. Handed one drink to Adam and said Das Vidiania. She slammed her drink down. Adam did likewise. We all sighed a sigh of relief.

Ninety seconds later Mary WE went to work. First she knocked him out. Tom and Joe took him over to the couch and laid him out. Mary We let every one know all was well. Adam would no longer be a problem to anyone.

Then the doorbell rang. It was Bob. I had Mary and Joe get him a soda and take him out to the patio. Lunch would be ready in a half-hour.

Well remember that intuition I talked to Mary about. She has it in spades. She was in a summer dress. Bob could not believe his eyes. He was talking to a 16-year-old Brittany Love. The dress hid some of her curves. Bob could still see enough to get a hard on. It was a good thing he was sitting at one of the pool side umbrella tables. Maria and I finished lunch and called every one for lunch. I let Mary know that I would bring her and Bob lunch and not to get up.

When Joe and I got to the table Mary was giving Bob the complete history of our family. Including her origins. Bob took one bite of his burger. He had stars in his eyes. Actually they both had stars in their eyes. Mary asked him if he liked her? He told her that he thought he was in the presence of the most beautiful girl in the world. Would she be his girlfriend? Our Mary did not leave that stone unturned. She said she had seen picture of him and had fallen in love. She would be glad to be his girl if he would be her boy. Bob is no slacker. He jumped up and moved over to Mary and said, "Yes, he would be her boy." He gently took her head and kissed her on the lips to seal the contract.

He then asked how he could be connected. Mary said she could get him some milk in the kitchen if he could wait. Then Mary got a gleam in her eye. She leaned over and whispered something in his ear. She asked me for a beach towel. Yes she did. She breast-fed Bob until Mary made connection. She slowly buttoned her dress and they both slowly ate lunch. They did not say one word. But the rapid eye movement gave them both away. They were connected, and they were hooked. The wet spot on Bob's pants gave away what file they were looking at. Moss was not growing under Mary' feet.

After lunch I got up, stretched and said last one in the pool with clothing on is a rotten egg. That started a stripping frenzy. Zeth was the rotten egg. I asked Mary where she learned to swim. She smiled. I think the partnership was working. After a half-hour splashing around Mary said, "Mom, let's go work on our tans." We got out of the pool and went over to the lounge chairs. Mary laid on her back with her long legs slightly spread. She gave me a wink. Bob came over. It was obvious what he was thinking. Mary winked and said, "Oh Bob, would you help me apply my sun tan lotion? I don't want to burn."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.