Preview

A Better World

by Robert Wilson

Copyright© 2004 by Robert Wilson

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Mind Control, Heterosexual, Fiction, Science Fiction, Robot, Humor, Incest, Mother, Son, Father, Daughter, Grand Parent, Group Sex, Orgy, First, Safe Sex, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Lactation,

Science Fiction Sex Story: Nano-technology developed to help save lives, takes a life of its own and changes the lives of those who created it.

© Robert N. Wilson January 25, 2004

WARNING! The following is completely a work of fiction, springing entirely from the author's imagination. In real life, such actions as described between an adult and a minor should not be condoned, contemplated, or consummated... for many reasons.


I would like to thank the following people for the help they gave me:

First, St John for the excellent job of editing my story. His dedication in light of numerous miss-spellings and grammar errors verges on heroic. You are getting a much more readable story thanks to him. I found St John in the volunteer editors list on "StoriesOnline."

Second is Friday who gave me permission to use a section of a Frank Downey/ Girl Friday story, "THE DISTANCE BETWEEN." I suggest you read it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.