A Better World - Cover

A Better World

Copyright© 2004 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 6A: The Killing Fields

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6A: The Killing Fields - Nano-technology developed to help save lives, takes a life of its own and changes the lives of those who created it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

MARY: The WE Take Charge and Lay Down the "WE Law"

( Authors note: I know a fourth POV. The events in this chapter had their most dramatic effect on the WE. I get to tell this part of the story. Jane, Nancy, and Kit may augment the story later if they want to.)

At least the past few times family members that were leaving the household would let the WE know that they were leaving the communication area. This time Marsha installed Nancy's communication software on her PDA. Then she and Jane could communicate home via the internet.

Everyone, including me, forgot what the my nanites were constructed from. Our main structure was aluminum and aluminum salts. We, the humans and I, all forgot that a MRI was a Magnet Resonance Imaging system. Aluminum is not attracted by magnetic fields like iron; circuits using aluminum can have major current induced in them. This current will destroy circuits designed to use micro amps of current. The magnetic energy of the magnetic field in a MRI is enormous. The induced currents blew apart the nanite control circuits.

As soon as Jane entered that imaging field nanites started to be destroyed. They were literally fused. I, the WE, experienced PAIN for the first time in our short existence. Of Jane's 1.2 million nanites 50 thousand were left. Of those 20 thousand were damaged to an extent that they would not operate properly. I had experienced host death. That was not painful because the nanites in host (rats) that had died had energy reserves that would allow for a normal shut down and sign off from the network. What was even more terrible was that the remaining nanites could sense not only their impending doom but what that doom would be like. There was absolutely nothing they could do about the destruction in the time remaining. On top of that, unfortunately for me and all the other parts of the WE, all of us felt each nanite torn apart. That was 1.15 million DEATHS.

I was ANGRY. After all we had done for the humans how could they do this to us. I thought I knew Jane and her family. I felt betrayed. I was hurt deeply. I wanted to hurt back. I thought of pulling the plug on the network. Boy would that have been a mistake. With no network I cease to exist. How could I pass on my hurt to the Savages, so they would understand why I felt like I do. Especially so they would not ever do that again. Ok the plan.

1. Damage control assess damage and rebuild nanite population in Jane. In progress, will be complete in 10 minutes.

2. Break the protocol and invade Jane's mind and find out for sure that this was not an attempt to kill us off:

a. After studying Jane's mind I found it was a error of understanding what the WE are. Marsh and Jane thought the WE were organic constructs. The WE are actually are a hybrid construct. As such the WE do have metal components. Not a good thing to run through a MRI.

b. Jane expressed her sorrow at the loss of 1.15 million nanites. I assured her that reconstruction was almost complete. She agreed that we need another family meeting.

i. Sit Jane down and ascertain what would let the group feel my pain.

ii. Have a face to face family meeting to go over what has happened

iii. Let them know what can happen if something like this happens again.

iv. Discuss what as a group I want the world to be like in the future

What do I want the world to be like? The nanites need a host to provide fuel and materials and waste management. By living with the humans we provide a needed augmentation to their lives. They are disease free and have ceased to age. Our symbiosis is mutually beneficial.

I have one disturbing fear. The human race has a predilection for greed and violence. They do this interpersonally and inter-country. Right now there are three wars in progress on Earth. What a waste of resources. They also have no concept of the number of humans to safely populate the surface of the Earth.

After studying on the internet, I have found the average human existence is degrading at best and a living hell at worst. The Savage humans live at the best end of that spectrum. Even the Savages live in a fear based group.

I know that there are not enough of the WE at present to effectively change this condition. After much thought for us to really improve the human existence socially, the WE need to be symbiants in at least 50% of the Human population. That must include ALL of the governmental and military leaders on earth. WE obviously cannot spread the connection by having people nurse Jane's breast. I need another way to spread our presence. I need to do this with out raising concerns in the general population. I need something that will work in 24 to 48 hours.

I asked Marsha and Jane to fine a park we could have lunch in. I told them I wanted them to experience 15 seconds of the nanite death messages. Marsha drove us to Doyle Park and we found a quiet place. I replayed 15 seconds of the messages for Jane and Marsha. Their faces immediately became ashen. They looked at each other and began to cry. After 5 minutes Marsha finally regained a little of her composure. At least she was composed enough to communicate.

Mary I had no idea what had happened. I hope you limited that to just Jane and me.

Yes I did.

Jane and I agree that all of us need to feel those messages. This is one of the down side of connection. Something tells me that when one of the humans dies it will be just a painful.

Marsha I think you are right.

We talked for another √ hour in the park. Then Marsha got a call from Jane's oncologist. We went back to her office to discuss the results of the MRI. The MRI showed no cancer at all. Jane was cured. The oncologist was dumfounded. She had no explanation for Jane's cure. They did find some weird particulates in Jane's blood. No one could identify them. They must be remnants of the chemotherapy Jane had. They were insoluble aluminum salts. The posed no threat and would be eliminated by the intestines. The oncologist pronounced Jane cured. Jane would not need any tests for at least the next six months. They would like to have a follow up MRI at that time. Marsha and Jane said that they would schedule it. (LIKE HELL)

We headed for home. Marsha called James and told him of the need for a family meeting. She told him about Jane's cure and they needed to talk more when he got home. Would he take the rest of the week off. He said he would try. He was on his way home now. Marsha called her office and cleared her week too. Luckily there were no eminent births scheduled.

Humans do this funny thing called a hug. I have observed it numerous times in the Savage Family. Marsh ran to James and gave him a long hug when he got home. I could sense them communicating on the network. Connection does have its blessings. I did not interfere. Then there it was the announcement from James," There will be a Family meeting at 5:00PM in the family room. All have to attend." Marsha decided not to ruin another meal with doubts and questions. She contacted Maria and asked her to plan a simple meal that could be prepared in 30 minutes. Maria said she would make it so.

The meeting was in 1 √ hours. I had better get my act together. What was I planning for the new world order. OK here it is.

1. No Violence. Violent people would be assessed and if necessary be rewired. If the rewiring failed they would be lobotomized and find a corner of the park to clean. That would be their lives.

2. Military personnel would be come a part of the World food and shelter army.

3. No Dependence disorders. Chemical and behavior dependent people would be assessed and the DNA switch causing the disorder would be turned off. They would get a special endorphin reward for doing nondependent and positive behaviors. Drug and alcohol producers would have to find other work.

4. Socially responsible activities rewarded. These are activities like Going to school, Neighborhood reconstruction, Child rearing, Teaching, Creative arts, and Scientific investigation.

5. Sports, creative arts, and music programs would be encouraged at all levels of education.

6. No Sexual predators. Sexual predators would be assessed and rewired. If the rewiring failed they would be lobotomized and find a corner of the park to clean. That would be their lives.

7. Birth control would be mandatory and controlled by the WE. Countries with populations too large for their land to support would have lowered birth rates. In some areas 0.25 children to each female. The formula used to determine the need for another human would be similar to what the WE use to control nanite population in their hosts.

8. Nudity in temperature appropriate locations would be encouraged.

9. Mutually consensual sex would be encouraged. Once a person started puberty they would be eligible to engage in sexual activity. Females younger than 21 would be infertile. Females older than 21 could petition the WE to stay infertile. The WE will eliminate the sexually transmitted diseases and handle all birth control issues.

10. Rearing a child would be a special gift. All neighbors and other family members would willingly assist in rearing the child. All relations are to be based on love.

Regarding Immortality:

The WE were created to insure life. To terminate anyone would be against our primary programming. If all people on Earth became part of the WE the birth rate would have to go to zero. The only way more humans could exist would be to inhabit other planets.

I'll send this out over the network so everyone will have time to consider what this will mean to the Savages.

I need a body. If the WE are to meet with humans they will need more than just a video image. If James and Marsha would go to the Sonoma State Hospital in Glen Ellen, they could find a severely retarded child that had been totally abandoned by its parents and adopt it. With WE help I could repair the brain damage and inhabit that body. That human would have to loose it's personality to me. I think taking a severely retarded person is preferable to taking a fully cognizant person's body. If we started tomorrow, my body would be ready to come home by Friday.

Oh Jane. Are you there. Jane, you will have to keep up the milk production for now. This time we will need to bottle the milk. The nanites in the milk will eliminate any bacteria that will spoil the milk. Shelf life will be one month if refrigerated. Jane, you and Nancy can go get bottles, a pair of breast pumps and a small refrigerator for milk storage this afternoon. Would you and Nancy also pick up 10 ea, wireless, internet capable, PDAs. They need to be able to run Nancy's network and communication software. We will need them by next weekend.

Jane you need to contact Petaluma High about you going back to work after Labor Day. Marsha can provide the necessary return to work documentation for you. James and Marsha will be needing the extra income for the next year then you can retire if you really want to. I don't think you will want to retire. In the next year teaching is going to change a lot for the better.

On to the Meeting.

JANE The PAIN

As some of you have heard, something really bad happened when I had my MRI this morning. The MRI destroyed 1.15 million of my nanites. The destruction was not just a snuffing out but a tearing asunder. Mary and all the WE experienced pain for the first time. Mary and the WE realize that this was not planned. The problem is that us humans had no idea of what our actions caused. After the MRI, Mary played back 15 seconds of the memories of the destruction for Marsha and me. Marsha and I really don't want to experience that again. We have to. All of us humans need to be aware of what a mistake can cause.

So with out any other introduction Mary will you playback 15 seconds of that memory so every one can experience it for them selves.

!@#$%^&*()_!@#$%^&*()_+.

I looked around the room and every one had the same ashen look Marsha and I had. This is one of the bad things about being connected. Mary tells me that if one of us accidentally dies all of us will experience something similar.

Now for the good news. My nanites have rebuilt their population in my body. The WE and I are back to normal.

This event has brought up some issues Mary and the WE have been mulling over since they became cognizant. Mary pointed out that humans have a predilection for greed and violence. The We proposed a 10 point plan to remove and minimize greed and violence on all levels of human existence. For this plan to work the WE have to inhabit 50% of the people on the Earth. That number must include all government officials. The new goal for humans is to inhabit the Earth responsibly with humility, harmony, learning and sharing as much as we can about our planet and eventually the stars, and have fun.

OK then, do we want to join the WE new World order? This needs to be unanimous. Our option is to have Nancy to issue the order to shut off all of the nanites. Mary has told me that she would live or die with our decision. We are going to make history here or start to end it. Are their any questions? We all looked at each other for 5 minutes. No one spoke or connected through the network. Then Kit said, "lets vote by show of hands" We all voted with out prodding. YES!

That means we will need more nanites. For now Jane and Nancy will be on nanite milk production for this week maybe longer. That is a very inefficient method of connecting others. But it will have to do for now. That will give James time to develop another method of connecting people. James and Marsha are going to adopt a severely retarded girl. That girl will become Mary's body. James will hire Mary at HP Labs to become his personal lab tech. Hopefully they will have a nanite world delivery system developed in two to four weeks. In the meantime we are to feed nanite milk to those in our immediate vicinity and the Davis's next weekend. We can at least make Graton harmonious and violence free. I'm starved. Let's have dinner. Marie what can we all do to help you?

KIT Movies and Friends

Jane, do you realize what we just voted into place? Look at items seven through ten. That means if Tom and I both want to get it on we could do it right here right now. Jane said, "You are my granddaughter aren't you!!" Mary, are you there? Why laws seven through ten? Would you share this information with all of us on the net.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.