A Better World - Cover

A Better World

Copyright© 2004 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 5: The shit hits the fan

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: The shit hits the fan - Nano-technology developed to help save lives, takes a life of its own and changes the lives of those who created it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

JANE A hard man is good to find

I'm always amazed at the insight Mary has into the human psyche. She gave good advice first to me and then to Kit last night. Oh boy, does that direct link work well. I was physically asleep during Mary's conversation with Kit. I will have to get Mary for that reference about sex advice to Marsha and me.

As for me, right now I am so horny I am looking at Fritz the dog as a partner. I NEED a screaming good FUCK. I haven't had a man since my husband died in that auto accident three years ago. Here comes my grandson in his Speedos ready to go swimming. Oh shit, he is as well hung as his father. I need help. I need it NOW! Maybe the swim will help. I swam. I swam like a fish. It did no good. I was still desperate. God, incest with my grandson. What am I thinking? Mary, HELP!!

Hello, is Oedipus' grandmother here? You really have it bad. He is only 16. True, he is really built. He is right there next to you looking at you lustfully. Just look at that tan, those muscles, those hungry blue eyes and that beautiful wavy red hair.

Mary, THAT IS NOT THE KIND OF HELP THAT I NEED!!!

By the looks he's been giving you, I think the same thoughts are going on in his mind. I won't be able to tell for sure until we can connect. What I can do is kill any ovum in your womb or about to be released so if this gets out of hand we wont have any baby Toms popping out in nine months. Do you want me to do that for you?

That sounds like a good plan. In fact, would you keep it in place until further notice? When I do find my new man I don't want to say no too many times. How can we get him connected?

The easiest it to have him eat some nanites. 40 or 60 would do. He would be connected in 60 seconds after ingesting the nanites. Then the three of us could share thoughts. If you are planning on doing the nanites, you need to let him know how and why you are doing this. Also since he is still a minor you would be guilty of statuary rape if you have sex with him. You can't be serious about taking this path!

Yes I can. I am very serious. This is lust not love. I need SEX and I need it from TOM! Where can we get some nanites? How could we feed it to him?

It is really simple. I turn on your lactation process and you make a cup of milk and give it to him to drink or put on his cereal. A cup of your breast milk would have about 100 nanites. That would insure the connection process.

How long will it take to make a cup of milk? I'm desperate. I almost raped him in the pool. Start now if you can.

Ok, ok, the process is started. You should have a cup ready in 15 to 20 minutes. You will produce for the next 12 hours at least. That is the way hormones are. They were never intended to turn on and off like a light switch. You will fill your breasts at least twice in that time. You will have to milk yourself. Jane, do you really want to do this?

YES, do it now. Oh, here he comes now. Tom, why don't we get cleaned up, and meet me in my room. Tom said, "There is something very serious I have to talk to you about and I really don't want other family members to know about it at least for now. How about we get together in 15 or 20 minutes in your room." That would be fine. You know Mary will be there in me. "Mary's cool. That is one of the things I want to talk about. See you in 15."

This has been the longest 15 minutes in my life. I took a quick shower and washed my hair and pussy. I did not want to smell and taste like pool chemical. I put on one of the baby doll tops I got last week. That was all I put on. I then went over and sat on the bed. There was a light knock on my door. I went over and opened it. Tom was there. I could feel my crotch getting all moist. Mary, are you there?

Yes. Are you really going to do this?

YES! I screamed. Tom looked shocked. He came in and closed the door. He took my hand and walked me to the bed. Oh. I can't wait. I can't wait. He sat beside me on the bed. Then he leaned over and tenderly kissed me on the lips. I am no longer moist. I will have to change the bed cover.

Grandma I can't stand it any more. I want to have sex with you. You are way older than me and I know about the incest thing but I am going to explode if I don't have sex with you here and now. You are far away the most beautiful woman I have seen in my life. If we do it, I don't think this will be the only time that I will have this need. You can tell me no and I will accept it. That will be very hard.

You poor, poor boy. The answer is, of course, yes. What do you think I was muttering about back at the pool? My question is do you want to just do it or connect with me so we can experience each others feeling and communicate with out waking the whole house.

You mean have me take some nanites? So I would be like you and the rats? Oh SHIT! I'm sorry. I did not mean it to come out like that. How would we do it? I don't think dad has any more nanites. I don't see any toast and jam. HOW? I'd really like to be connected to you and Mary and the RATS. So how do we do this?

I think Mary and I have come up with a way that not only will connect you, but it should be the best fun for you and me. You know that the nanites are in all parts of my body. You seem to really like my breasts. You look at them all of the time. If I went into milk production, do you think my milk would have nanites in it?

Yes that sounds right. How much milk would I need to drink?

Mary says that you would need to drink about 1 cup to insure adequate nanite transfer. I leave the choice to you as to how you drink your milk. You can have me milk my self into a glass and drink it or what I was hopping for is for you to suck it out of my breast yourself. If that does not get us really turned on majorly, we better just go back to swimming. Your choice, Tom. By the way, call me Jane from now on. Kit calls me that already and you are three years older.

Lets see if I remember all the stuff I read on foreplay. 1: kiss her gently on the lips, kiss, kiss, 2: move down to the neck under the ears kiss, kiss. 3: move to the cleavage between the breasts and kiss her down the cleavage kiss, kiss, kiss. 4: move to the under side of the breast oh, oh which one? Ah she is pointing to the right one kiss, kiss. 5: on to the aureole, kiss, kiss, kiss all the way around the nipple. Look at it grow. Now very gently KISS, suck, SUCK, and SUCK! Oh WOW! MILK, delicious creamy warm milk. I will have to do for this for a while. Listen to her moan. I heard that breast-feeding felt good for the woman. Jane, you are the most wonderful lady I know. How am I doing? Did I do my "Nerd's guide to the female orgasm" home work correctly?

You get an A+ on your homework. You get another A+ for your special project. Mary says that 35% of the nanites have transferred. Keep sucking. YEAS, YEAS, please don't stop. Oh! Ah! Ooh! Eek! I had forgotten how WONDERFUL nursing was. Oh GOD! Thank you!!! Mary, what did you think of your first female orgasm?

This makes it hard to think. It was really great. 70% transferred. I'm glad that we made it so we can close the communication when needed. It is so hard to think when that is going on. It is like some sort of priority interrupt. Nothing else can happen. There 100% transferred. Tom, you can stop now.

No I can't. I have dreamt of doing this for the past 9 years. I'm not going to stop until the milk does.

Tom, I have good news for you. There are two breasts! Yeas, yeas, Yeas, Tom, is that your fingers in my pussy? YEAS, YEAS, please don't stop. Oh My Gosh! He is a natural. If he keeps that up, OH! I haven't felt this way in three years. Oh! Don't STOP! He is playing me like a fine guitar. When he hits my A string, my glorious clit, it drives me into a higher register. The rubbing and finger inserts provide the base counter point. He did it. Oh my gosh! My capo is at the high end of my fingerboard. Good, don't stop. Good! DON'T STOP. WHAT EVER YOU, DON'T STOP!!! I clamped his hand in the vice of my two thighs, that were holding him motionless. I was joyfully surfing. I was enjoying that ninth wave of glorious pleasure. Oh GOD, Thank you!!! Tom, you will have to stay after school and suck on my breasts this afternoon, according to Mary. Hello! Mary, are you there? Tom, Tom, are you there? What did you think of that? Not at all like jerking off was it? I think we lost Mary.

Hey I'm inside. WOW both of you are prettier on the inside than on the outside. Not that you are not pretty on the outside. How do I continue to stick my foot in my mouth? Mary is here. Over here. Look at her eyes flutter. Oh! Jane, you mean you get off like that every time. WOW! I'm going to like this connection thing. YES, THANK YOU GOD, and thank you Mom, Dad, and Nancy!

Just as we were going to continue, there was a knock on my door and Nancy opened it and said,

"Jane you should see what is happening to Mary on the laptop. OH!!! Oh My Gosh!!! Tom!!! Jane!!! What are you two doing? What am I saying? I know what you are doing!!! This is awful. What will this do to mom and dad? What will this do to our family? Grandma Jane, after that beautiful family meeting, how could you do this?"

As if that was not bad enough, Nancy's outbursts brought everyone else, even Maria.

I decided to take the bull by the horns. I yelled STOP! Tom bit my nipple and fell back on the bed. James and Marsha's mouths could have each swallowed a salmon. Nancy fainted to the floor. Kit just watched. Maria started to cry. I got up and got a robe and put it on. Then I told Tom to get dressed. Tom, you have to help me. First lets pick up Nancy and put her in the dresser chair. Marsha and James, will you pick up Maria and go sit on the couch. Kit, will you and Tom sit over here with me? I pointed to the clean side of the bed.

First of all, Tom and I were having sex. I am not going to make excuses. Ever since I was repaired by James' nanites, I have been killer horny. I do not know why. Every time I saw Tom I got hornier. This morning I found out that Tom was having the same problem that I was having. That broke the dam. We both asked Mary for help. She gave us the advice that she gave Kit last night. That did not help. It made it worse. Mary made it so I can not conceive for the next 6 months.

I wanted Tom to share my experiences and to be able to share his. That was easy, feed Tom nanites. James, you do not have any spare. Mary and I decided that if I was lactating there would be nanites in my milk. If Tom drank a cup of my milk he would get at least 100 nanites. That would be enough to grow in Tom and give Tom the communication capabilities that I have within one to two minutes. Tom and I thought it would be much more fun to suck the milk from my breast rather than express it into a glass and have Tom Drink it. Tom sucking my milk gave me an orgasm. Poor Mary was still connected to me so she experienced it also. That is what you saw on the lap top, Nancy. Tom continued drinking from my breast and made connection. He also experienced my second orgasm. That is when Nancy walked into this room.

So what are all of us going to do about it? That is up to you.

James looked at Marsha and asked. "Do you and Tom love each other?"

I love Tom as a grandson and I know from our connection he loves me as his grandmother. We just lust after each other's bodies. If you all were to get up and leave this room Tom and I would get back on the bed and have the most passionate sex I have ever known. If you throw me out right now, Tom will follow. We are sexually connected. I do not think that the sex connection will last long. As soon as Tom or I find a significant other, the sex connection will break. So, what is your pleasure? Keep it in the family or break us all up. Raise your right hand to keep it in the family. James put up his right hand. Marsha put up her right hand. Nancy slowly put up her right hand. Marie sat for a minute then put up her right hand. Kit's right hand went up like a rocket. My hand was already up. We all turned and looked at Tom. The goof; he did not put up his hand until Kit elbowed him. Well, that is settled.

One last thing, that is connection. Tom and I have only been connected for the past thirty minutes. It is an experience I would wish on any one. Mary says that I will be making milk for the next 12 hours. I am sure that time could be extended so I could express milk so that each one of you could get a cup of milk and get connected. James, you, Maria, and Marsha, your bodies would also age regress to 22.

For the ladies, you would no longer need birth control pills, condoms, or diaphragms. Mary can set your nanites to keep you sterile until you choose to conceive. You would still have your period. Those same nanites make you immune to all sexually transmitted diseases.

Marie and Kit, could you get breakfast? Nancy, if you want to you can help them too.

James, Marsha, and Tom, would you stay here? James and Marsha, Tom and I are deeply sorry for this morning's disturbance. We both know we love you deeply and want to do our best for you. Tom and I have a very strong itch. It will have to be scratched. Tom and I would like to sleep together. We will keep separate rooms for show. When we are alone we will be together. I hope that is ok. James and Marsha looked at each other then said OK. With the caveat that Tom and I make every effort to find other partners as soon as possible. Not other family members!

James asked if there were two glasses of my milk available. I told him we would have them for him and Marsha by lunch.

Nancy came to Tom and I after breakfast and asked if there was a glass of my milk she could have. I asked her, "How kinky was she." She said she was straight. I told her that Tom never got to finish the left breast. If she would not be to weirded out, she could get her cup of milk the way Tom did. I would not mind. Or she could wait until I got a breast pump. She took my hand and led me to her room and we became connected.

Later that morning, Tom and I were on the way out the door. James stopped us. We thought he was having problems with Tom going anywhere with me. We were wrong. He asked if we were going out to get a breast pump? We said we were. He asked us to Marsha and his bedroom. Tom and I looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders and followed James.

Marsha, Kit, and Maria were there. James said, "Do you have enough for the four of us?

I called Nancy on the net and asked her and Mary to come to James and Marsha's room. Mary said I had plenty of milk, I could produce two cups of milk from each breast. I asked Mary to monitor the milk so we would not run out.

I asked who was first? Kit and Maria stepped forward. Tom and I ask each were they sure. For Maria she would possibly get up to 8 years younger. Did she want the birth control? We would have the nanites scan her body for any other health issues. I then looked Kit straight in the eye. Her change would have almost the same drama as my change was two weeks ago. Mary assured me that we could slow the changes so she would be physically an adult at her 17th birthday. She was definitely getting birth control. I could see that horny look in her eye. She was very much my granddaughter.

I moved to the center of the bed. Maria lay on one side and Kit on the other. I took off my blouse and bra. I asked both of them to be gentle and DON'T BITE. My nipples were already tender from my earlier exercise with Tom and Nancy. OK! Let's get started. Maria and Kit followed my instruction to the letter. Mary monitored and asked them to stop when 100 nanites had been transferred. Connection occurred two minutes later. Tom and Nancy gave them a big psychic hug. The questions just melted away.

I looked at my son and his wife. I said, "James, we use to do this 40 years ago. Do you remember how?" James blushed and we all laughed. Marsha said she was a bottle baby so she was definitely going to enjoy this. I told her not as much as me. I was already buzzing from Marie and Kit. I let all the connected know my arousal status and the possibility of another orgasm with James and Marsha. Mary said she did not have to monitor anything so she for one would hook in. Tom, Nancy, Kit and Maria all hooked in too. I told James and Marsha to keep sucking until there was no more milk. The final two were connected in 10 minutes. James had my left breast and got to suck for an extra 10 minutes. We all teased him about enjoying that breast feeding way too much. I got my glorious third orgasm of the day. Every one experienced it.

KIT Finding Mr. Goodbar

This wireless connection thing is going to take getting use to. Gosh feeling Jane's orgasm like it was mine. I now know why Jane wanted to have sex with TOM. You know if they do, I could be hooked in. YES! What a great idea. I will not only get to experience orgasm. I get to experience both male and female orgasm.

I really enjoyed nursing Jane's breast. Maybe if I asked she would let me help drain her until she stops lactating.

Oh what a Great Day! Not like yesterday but a Great Day. One more problem and I can be at peace. Hey Mary, are you there and available?

Hi Kit I heard you thinking about the day's activities. I have a couple of concerns.

1. You are 13 and will be 14 in three weeks.

2. You think you can hook up at will.

3. You don't have a boyfriend to invite to the Labor Day party.

4. You are concerned you are not beautiful.

Let's start with number 4 and work back. You have great genes. James and Marsha gave you a really great set of genes. Because of that you are truly beautiful. Not that you should flaunt it or lord it over the less fortunate, that is not why God blessed you with physical beauty. You were given beauty to share it with others. Sharing with others might just brighten up their day. Brightening their day brightens all of our days.

Now to number 3. Who would you like to invite to the Labor Day bash? Do you want it to be a boy or a girl? Should they be the same age, or older, or younger?

Definitely, I want a BOY. He should be the same age. I just don't know who. I went to Pacific Christian Academy and they had boys. Most of them were scared of their own shadows. I am starting at Analy High School this fall and I don't know any one there.

Based on what we discussed about 13 year old men, you are going to have to take the "bull by the horns" and ask them. I can help you generate a list of suitable candidates from both your last class at PCA and your incoming class at Analy. Possibly some one that is making the same transfer that you are. (That is called a common interest.) A surfing we will go a surfing we will go Hi Ho the Dairy-o a surfing we will go. Hey that's not bad. You have 11 candidates that fit your criteria. I will put them in the laptop document folder as Kit's list. It will give you a name, bio, and phone number. The hard part YOU will have to do is to call and ASK THEM!

I'll get started as soon as we finish.

Now to Number 2. What people do in their own bedrooms is considered private. True, the connection gave all of us the ability to share and experience feelings that the others of us are having. That is one of the beauties of the connection. Hooking up is not a right. It is a gift between the members that are connected. Part of the communication protocol Jane and the WE worked out at lunch with you last week was that privacy cannot be violated. Jane and I need to go over that protocol with everyone soon. So if Tom and Jane or James and Marsha are having sex, do not expect to be invited to the party! It is their private party! Don't worry you will be invited some time. I know Jane is planning on it. Remember this is Tom's first time having sex, and that is a very special time for him.

Aw HECK! I can see you are very right. I would want my first night to be private too. Hey there is always James and Marsha. It's not their first night. Oops, I guess it is it is their first night hooked. Darn, Darn, Darn. I guess I am like my grandma.

What is number 1? So I am turning 14.

I just thought that it would be a great opportunity for an all girl slumber party. Maria thinks it would be too. You need to talk to her. You need to decide on a guest list. Maria and Nancy want to come if they can.

BY THE WAY, you better get your request into Jane early about drying up her breasts. You may have some competition there. You will be surprised who is on that list. I'll never tell.

If you don't want the rest of the network to hear your thoughts throw this switch. That way you only talk to the person that you want to talk to. Jane and I need to add that to our list of protocol items also.

It is a good day. It is not over yet. Enjoy lunch.

Thanks for the help. I need to talk to Jane then make some calls. I can use the net.

"Jane, Do you have a moment?"

"Yes for you dear any time, well almost any time. You and Mary talked about that. What do you want?"

"Did I throw the switch right? Is this just you and I talking?"

"Yes, You learn fast. As with any network people can still listen but those that are mindful of the communication protocol will not listen."

"I hear that there is a line forming to help you milk yourself while your breasts shut down production. I hope that I am first in line."

"You are my granddaughter. Yes, you are the first. Well, not really the first. Tom has that spot. OK, You are second. Tom and I were planning a get together this afternoon. That time is booked. If you would like to watch "Cops" after dinner with Tom and me, we could have a little diary session at that time. You know I can see you pout over the net. You are cute when you pout."

Oh Jane!!! OK. I have to make some calls and talk with Maria and Nancy. Oh shit. I forgot I am to help Maria with food prep today! Got to go.

Hi Nancy, Hi Maria I lost track of time sorry.

Nancy answered, "We know. You sort of splattered your conversation with Mary all over the net. I am glad she told you of the protocol switch. We have the food ready. You can lay the table and pour the iced tea and call every one to lunch. For missing prep time Maria and I will let you handle cleanup."

OK I am really sorry. After cleanup and I make some phone calls can you, Maria, and I get together?

Hey Maria you have really lost weight. Nancy, I think the three of us need to make another mall run. How about tomorrow after church we all go to Café Davis for Sunday brunch. We could go to the mall after that. Nancy looked at Maria then they both broke into a big smile and said, "YES!"

We all loved Café Davis. It is owned by Marsha's mother and her brother. They have the best Sunday Brunch in the valley. I better call and make reservations. LUNCH! Everyone. OK every one. Let me know if you want to go to Café Davis for Sunday Brunch at lunch. Networks are great.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.